Beauty and the Beast Part 1 (Alberto x Reader)

Requested by Willow_Addams

Art made by cz_peterp on Instagram.

Some of you were waiting for this one~

Based on the classic 1991 Disney film by the same name.

You are the beautiful Belle, who has fallen for a monstrous beast, played by Alberto.

Sit back, grab a sweet snack and get cozy at 3am without squealing and waking up your karen mothers.

Here it is! UwU

_____________________________________

Y/n's POV

"Ill be back soon papa!" I said to my dear father who's heading out to work while I make my way to the library to return a book.

My sister Guilia would be home soon tomorrow from school, which gives me the best opportunity to clean up my room for her.

I grabbed my book and head down to portorosso, when I walk by, I see most of the citizens say hello.

"Ciao Y/n!"

It makes me smile to see everyone enjoying your day, but I was stopped by the baker near by.

"Good morning Y/n!"

"Morning Giovanni!"

"Where are you off to hmm?"

"The library! I just finished the most wonderful story!" I explained about what it was about and he stopped me.

"That's lovely dear. Idioto! The bouquet!"

I chuckled to myself and continue my way until I made it.

I see the librarian noticing me and smiled.

"Ciao Y/n."

"Good morning! Come in to return the book I've borrowed."

"Finished already?" She asked me and I walked to the book isle which features my favorite genre.

"I couldn't put it down, have you gotten anything new?" I asked while looking through the shelf which I know what I've picked out.

"Not since yesterday my dear."

I picked the book out and puts it down on the checking in.

"This one again?" She gave me that look which she knew I love this one.

"But its my favorite, far-off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, a prince in disguise..." I said while gazing out of nowhere.

The librarian chuckled "if you really love this one, its yours."

What did she say?

"Really?"

She nods and hands it to me.

I gave her a big hug "grazie! grazie!"

So I make my way back home, but I couldn't keep my hands off the book, so I began reading through it.

My most favorite part is the prince, I wish I would meet someone who's actually a handsome prince charming, its a dream.

Ercole's POV

I sat by my dear beautiful vespa, admiring my image to the town, that's when I hear my annoying companion.

"Would you ever considered being with someone other than a vespa Ercole?" Chincio said to me...