Sea Baby Part 2 (Alberto x Reader)

Request from BLITHESORIANO

A few years later when your guy's daughter is 6 years old.

Now this is actually about Bella preferring Alberto over her own mother, so the mother is trying to have her own baby girl love her.

Alberto is 26 and you are 25.

_____________________________________

Alberto and you were laying in bed, talked a little bit about what's been happening at work and about Bella's little problem dealing with you.

"Hon, I think she doesn't like me..." You said to your husband getting all cozy under the covers.

However Alberto is too tired to continue and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"Let's discuss this later in the morning, Daddy's very sleepy.." He mumbled.

You chuckled from his response and went to turn off the lamp. However you heard a soft voice coming from the end of the bed.

"I can't sleep..." It was just your daughter Bella.

She climbed onto the bed and laid in the middle between you two, instead of cuddling the both of you, its only her big daddy.

"Don't I join the cuddle sandwich?" You asked and Bella whined, nuzzling Alberto under his chest.

So you curled up hugging a pillow besides you, and rest without your husband's touch.

The next morning, your down stairs making breakfast, awaiting your family to come down, instead its just you and your pet cat.

"What do you think *pets name*?" You asked handing them a piece of fish, putting the food on the table.

You see Alberto in a uniform which makes you turn red, seeing those muscles of his.

No joke you married a hunky sea monster.

Then you see Bella in a cute dress which you made for her.

"Aww don't you look cute Bella." You said with a smile.

But she ignored and eats her breakfast without making eye contact.

This broke your heart completely, you wondered...why does she not like you?

You sat across from your husband sipping his coffee.

"Alberto?"

He turned his attention towards you, putting down his mug.

"Yes mi amore?"

You sighed and bite your lips "why does Bella hate me?..."

His eyes widen from the question he was asked, he may call himself an expert but not that smart...

"W-why would you think that?"

You looked down at your mug and looked back up to him.

"Whenever I smile, be sweet and welcoming...she'd push me away and never say thank you to me...what did I do?..." You tried not to cry but you felt Alberto's arms wrapped around you giving you a side hug.

"Aww baby don't think that baby..."

He placed a sweet kiss on your forehead.

"You just need to spend more time with her, I know you also have to work at your garden shop, but today Ill be in charge of it, you relax and be with Bella!" Alberto's smile always brightens up your mood...hoping it'll work.

"Okay dear."

He kisses you and placed a kiss for little Bella on the cheek, then walked out the door.

Then you looked over at Bella scratching the back of the cat's ear.

You walked over to her and given her a soft smile. "Looks like its just you and me Bella, anything you would like to do with mama?"

She looks up at you with those green eyes and freckles.

She stayed silent for a while and looked out the window, something caught her eye.

You turned to see and it was the unfinished flower crown.

"Oh! Its a flower crown...Its not finished yet." You went to pick it up, showing it to Bella, for your surprise, she looked amazed.

"Its pwetty" her speech impediment still needed work in her age but she's getting the hang of it.

"You wanna see how its made?"

She nodded and grew a smile at her for the first time ever.

So you and Bella went outside to pick up different kinds of flowers to teach her how to make the crowns.

You two laid near the little garden and you showed her how to tie little roots together.

When Bella was finished, she placed her made flower crown on your forehead, and the one you made placing it over her beautiful curly hair.

She giggled and turned red that she is actually having fun.

"Bella? Id like to know, why do you prefer daddy over me?" You asked her hoping she understands.

She looked down in defeat and was about to speak.

"You always be with daddy alot, so snuggy and kissy."

Oh it all makes sense now...she's jealous that your close to Alberto at all times, I mean your the wife, a wife is supposed to be close to her husband.

"Aww Bella, your always welcome to the hug sandwich, daddy loves to have all of us in his arms."

She nods and held a flower near her.

"Mommy and daddy love each other, were supposed to be close at all times."

She now understands and came closer to give you a hug.

You were surprised and wrapped your arms around her accepting the hug.

"How about we make one for daddy?"

She cheered and the two of you developed a crown which features Alberto's favorite colors.

At the garden shop, Alberto is in charge, watering the plants and making sure non of them are dying.

Until he spotted two of his beautiful girls smiling up at him, this is looking good.

"Ciao~" you said while he walked over to see them.

"Well what do we have here? A queen and princess."

Bella showed a flower crown giving it to her father which he accepts, letting her put it over his curly hair.

"We came to see our king"

He smirked and gave his family a big hug.

"Im glad to see you two finally getting along."

Bella finally felt more comfortable and accepting to her dear mother, yes she may be a shy baby girl, just needs to be a big girl to hear her roar!

The end!