Hunting (Guido x Sea Monster Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

During the hunt for sea monsters with Ercole, Guido spotted something near the water which he wants to check it out.
So he made an excuse to use the bathroom and has met a unexpected sightings.

Possibly make this as a long one too, might make a part 2 for this one.

Also 5 more days until Ciao Alberto!! <(^·^)>
____________________________________

"I will catch those sea monsters and I shall be number 1 to catch one!" Ercole said proudly while looking out into the waters like he is captain of the sea.

The two boys beside him couldn't take it anymore, Ciccio instead wants Gelato, Guido however just wants to go home and play with his kitten he got as a birthday gift.

He knows Ercole wouldn't care at all...he even threaten him to eat his kitten to dip it in his chocolate...kinda like how he did to Luca...

So they continued on the search for sightings.

Until Guido spotted something in the distance, something rising from the waters. To his eyes, he expected a hideous sea monster or a fisherman...no...its a girl!

"Well Im getting bored now...Guido, Ciccio! Time to go..." Ercole clapped his hands together, awaiting his assistants.

Guido wants to stay and possibly get a catch of his own...but to make a good excuse...

"Um...I'm gonna stick around a bit, gotta use it you know." The young boy smiles and Ercole pretty much accepts it, a relief for the young ragazzi.

"Fine then, Ill see you tomorrow then, Ciccio! Lets a go!"

While the two walked away, Guido quickly made his way down to the bushes, still holding onto his harpoon.

He poked his head out of the bush to look around. To get a good glimpse of the girl.

Once he spotted...his eyes received a big surprise.

It appears that the girl was in fact a sea monster.

In his head, he thought they would be ugly, scary and gross looking... But the truth was...they are much like mermaids, he tried to think of one word to describe them...oh yeah! its beautiful. She was a beautiful sea creature.

The way her long sea hair flows into the wind and her skin shines like fresh green grass. And those eyes of hers. And that tail, the way it sways and curls up like how a car would do it.

Guido's POV

I've never seen one up close...all the lies and rumors...she's a Bella...

Ugh...what am I doing?! She's still a monster...maybe she can shift into something scary...*sighs* Im not sure really...I have no choice but to catch her so Ercole would shut up about this...and win the soldi.

I took a deep breath and sneak my way up to her from behind, getting ready to...I wouldn't say stab. But its only way to stop them...

Once I am this close to her...without any warning.

"Ahh!!"

I pinned her down to the sand and her arms above her head.

"Ow..."

Huh?

Those eyes...they don't show anger or shape shifting demonic monster...

It's fear...

"Please don't hurt me...Im innocent please..."

Tears run down her face...

UGH why is this so hard to do?! Im on top of her...I can't think for myself anymore...