Hey Brother (Alberto x Little Sister Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

You are Alberto's little sister and his only job is to protect you from danger and just keep an eye on you!

Anyways! Your only 3 years younger. Which makes you 11 years old. You have the same sea skin color, but with longer/short hair. Your also a few inches shorter than Alberto.

Warning, this maybe an emotional one shot...if you don't wanna have a emotional moment. You may skip this...

Enjoy!!

————————————————————

(Alberto's POV)

Ugh...I didn't sleep well...been having really bad dreams lately...it's the same thing...it's been bugging me a lot...all because of a certain someone...that someone who's been in my arms throughout our growing up...

"Alberto! Wake up!"

I was awoken from a gentle tug near me...

I slowly opened my eyes to see someone very close to my face.

Awww...it was just my baby sister...

"Good morning brother!" She said cheerfully with her big rosey cheeks and super cute smile.

"Morning Guppy." I petted her head and slowly sat up from my bed.

"Are we gonna do more hidden treasures today?" She asked and I couldn't resist that question.

"Yeah! I heard those boats swam by and maybe they've left us some more treasures!"

She begin to cheer while I got out of bed.

"Come on! Let's get ready!"

So we both grabbed our bags and harpoons just in case, We have two that we found...technically we almost got attacked by one of the humans...

But we survived! I had to bandage up Y/n's leg...she even helped up bandage my arms...

She's the only family I got left...

Ever since our dad left...he put me in charge of the place and keep an close eye to her...

I can't lose my baby sister...

Once we head down to the waves. "Hold onto my shoulders when we get down okay?"

She nods and I jump in first, shifting to my sea form. Then I heard a splash coming from behind and I feel her arms wrapped around me from behind.

"I'm ready big brother!"

And soon the searching begins!!

We swim down near a town, but it's where we'll find the treasure easily!

Good news! We found some!

"Okay guppy, go ahead and pick some up." I told her and she did her little task.

I picked up and found another card with a weird symbol on it, some marbles and ooh! Another ticking circle thing!

"Brother! I found another bowl!"

I swam over to her and take a look at what she's found.

"That's awesome guppy! soon, we'll have a full dinner table!"

I wrapped my arms around her, squeezing a big hug.

"I guess that's enough for to-"

"One more spot?" She asked and I sighed...knowing if we go farther from home...she'll get hurt...but again...we did find little. I guess one more trip won't be too bad.