Forbidden Love Part 2 (Luca x Mermaid Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO and the sequel request by StaryWolfPup23 !

____________________________________

Luca swam to see his parents hugging him, wanting to know where he was and was glad he is safe.

"Where have you been? Hiding us like that." Daniela asked and Luca tried to calm her down.

"Its Okay mom, but...there's someone that Id like for you to meet."

She raised an eyebrow "is it a girl?"

He nodded and flush red, that's when Daniela freaked out, all happy and joyful, almost driven attention to the merfolk.

"I wanna meet her! Where is she?! Is she beautiful? Cute? Curvy?"

"Mom!"

"Aww bubbles you know Im just teasing." Daniela laughed and kissed his forehead.

Good thing the party was a bit loud, so no one would hear.

"Wait right here." Luca swam over to you, which you came back inside.
He smiled and made his way towards you. "Y/n, come with me."

He held your hand dearly and swayed back to his parents with you in hand.

Their faces were stunned...like really shocked...that you are in fact a mermaid.

"Wow, your no kidding, she's very beautiful." Daniela complimented and swam closer to you.

"Mom, this is Y/n." He introduced you to his family, which they felt welcoming.

"Hello, Im Daniela, Luca's mother."

You bowed your head slowly and given the sweet mother a gentle smile. "Its nice to meet you."

Lorenzo and Grandma also introduced themselves to you, they don't realize you we're a princess yet.

"Well, that's all we wanted to know bubbles."

You giggled over the cute nickname while Luca flushed red in embarrassment.

"Im safe mom, don't worry."

So the two of you swam back to the curtains but you stopped him "how about we go to my bedroom, I wanna show you something."

He turned to look and nods, so you sneakily made your way up to your bedroom, where you made sure that your father didn't see.

(Friend's POV)

I swam back inside and spotted Y/n and her boy toy up the stairs...this is not looking too good...I have to find Triton, I know what Im doing is wrong to my own friend...but she can't do this to her own people...I swam up by his side.

"Oh Triton!" I said to the king, and he turns to look down at me.

"Yf/n, its great to see you, is something you need from me?" He asked with a cheerful smile.

I bite my lips and possibly take him someplace to talk about what Y/n is up to...

"I need a word with you...its about your daughter..." I said softly only he would hear.

His eyes went red...which doesn't look too good.

"Go on..."

So I held his hand and swam near the curtains and cleared my throats.