School Crush (Luca x Reader) Part 2

⚠ Mild Violence ⚠

The last bell rang, Luca walked out of the building after most of the children heads outside first.
He waited for Guilia finishing up talking to her teacher in the classroom,

After waiting for a good 2 minutes, she came out but was joined with Y/n by her side.

This made him blush when they walked down to him.

"Hey Luca, I have to help my mom with shopping, maybe you'd like to hang out with Y/n." Guilia said while the other girl giggles.

Luca's POV

Wait...is she trying to make me go on a date with her?!

Maybe Ill get to know more about her and what she likes...

Well...as long as Romeo isn't around, Ill be alright...

"Okay sure!" I said, and Guilia gave me a big hug then walked down back to her home.

"So, what would you like to do first Luca?" She asked me...

Oh no...I don't know...

Ugh...

Why did she leave me here?!

"Guessing your new here, how about a walk down town?" She said while fiddling her fingers.

Hm? Not a bad idea.

"Alright sure!" I answered and so we went down town of Genoa, no joke its really lovely.

When we went down, we head inside a little shop that sells books and movies.

"Woah! There's so many books in this place!" I said, crap...don't sound too suspicious...

"Me and Guilia come here all the time whenever we need to study."

She loves to read and study?

Wow...she sounds amazing already...

She held a book near to her and head on over to a little cubby filled with books with the sign on top that says 'return'

Guessing she's returning a book? Strange...

She held my hand and walked upstairs to where more books are located.

Seeing her looking for a certain book is like looking at a mermaid discovering the upper world.

I hope its not too early to confess to her...Im so lost...

"You wanna find a book for yourself?" She asked me, getting out of my foggy mind.

"Oh! Alright then."

So I skimmed around the same shelf she's in, Im seeing a few that looks pretty interesting. That's when I saw one that I pulled out.

"Oh! That's my favorite one" she said after I pulled that out.

I bet its good.

A few moments we checked out the books and head on out.

So far she loves to read, jokes and studying.

How can I confess her now? I want it to be the right time...

"Oh Luca! You wanna get some gelato's?" She asked me pointing at a little ice cream shop.

Woah! They have gelato here too?! This place is amazing!!

"Yeah! Lets go!"

So we rushed over to the shop and skim through the menu.

"What would you like Y/n?" I asked.