Why must you hide? (Alberto x Werewolf Reader)

This was Requested by AvatarShakeah24 !

And art by Milkosatan on Instagram .

Before reading...Want to add a quick warning ...

This will have a bit of lemon.

I know Im not trying to sound like a total hypocrite please forgive me.       ( >; . ;< )

However this'll another age up.

Both of you are 21. Yes there will be a bit of kissing and make out sessions. But cuts right there.

That's what I wanna say.

You and Alberto were friends since 14, however your mom forced you to cancel your hang out with him due to an unlucky night. As soon Alberto stops by, he discovered your deepest secret.

Werewolf: A human who shifts to a wolf like creature on the day of the full moon. But has a mind of the animal instead of remembering someone they knew once in their life.
Very dangerous to stumble across one.

_____________________________________

Your POV

I was sketching near a coffee shop, waiting for my friend for a little coffee meet up.

I couldn't find a clock around here, I know he'll be out soon.

I slowly sipped my coffee and I continued to sketch.

"Well looky here, what a beautiful little shrimp sitting here all alone~?"

I recognize that voice and turn my head to see my friend.

"Your late Alberto"

"I know Im sorry...you know a man's gotta work." He went and sit across from me.

"I understand, your a manly man." You sipped your coffee but Alberto took my straw and sips from my cup....

He looked at me with that smirk of his, why does he always tease me like this? Its sounded more flirty than playful.

I looked at my straw and hand my coffee to him. "You take it fish breath"
I teased back.

"Hey my breath doesn't taste fishy! It smells fresh like mint." Alberto crossed his arms while leaning back his chair.

"Ew fish and mint mixed together? Nasty." I held my laughter, focused on my sketching.

"Well what if we kissed? Change your mind perhaps~?"

I turned red from the thought of us kissing...w-were just friends...

"Id rather be eaten by a shark than kiss your fish breath."

All that Alberto did was laugh...pretty much this is our friendship...but we do some fun activities, for example.

We go out for coffee just to chill, go ride around his vespa, even exploring around the farmers market.  Even seeing him peak through the record albums just trying to be a total goofball.

"So, you doing anything tonight Y/n?" He asked me and I looked up at him.

"Oh um...nothing really...why?"

He scratched the back of his neck and bites his lip.

"I was wondering we would chill at my place, have dinner and maybe draw."

I knew I wanna say yes, plus he's gotten better with his art skills.

"Alright Albi, maybe around 7?"