Cover-up (Alberto x Reader)

Requested by Sandrastar1

Alberto was acting suspicious around you and become worried.

You found out eventually.

The art belongs to acidicky_, check them out on Instagram!

Alberto is 20, you are 19, Ercole is 22

⚠ Warning ⚠
Also a little pinch of lemon juice and bits of graphic depictions of violence, but its still gonna be heartwarming.
_____________________________________

You were humming cleaning your boyfriends room while he's at work.

You thought it'd be nice to come home in a clean house.

You even gave the cats a bath.

Also the reason why your doing all this, is because today was a special day for you and him.

You bought yourself a black lingerie that comes with netted nylons which he would love.

You put it on and also made his favorite meal for dinner with some wine.

You looked at the clock to see if he'll be home soon, you got everything all set up and positioned yourself on the couch.

The door knob cracks open to see your sweet boyfriend coming home from work.

"Welcome home miele." You said while fixing your little bow.

"Oh, what do we have here? I smell something delicious." Alberto said, taking off his head band, letting his long hair down, however not taking off his sun glasses.

You giggled "I made your favorite." You held the bowl of trenette al pesto.

"Aww you didn't have to." He sat besides you and you noticed something red coming from his waist....

"Bambina?" You shook your head and looked at him "yes?"

"You gonna eat too?" He asked you.

"O-oh! Of course, let me go grab some plates." You got up and head over to grab a a few plates and forks, coming back handing him a plate.

"Say, your looking tasty yourself~" He said while pouring himself some of the pesto. You blushed from his deep tone.

"Mmm says the tasty one himself." You teased and fiddled with your little bow.

The two of you ate and your still worried about that red stain on his waist, hoping its not his blood or anything...yes he does get scars from fishing, but this was a bit more blood.

You felt his cold hands place near your thigh. It made you shiver but you still feel worried, and about the sun glasses, your seeing something under his right eye...

"You really do look lovely in that lingerie, but Im afraid it'll be taken off soon when were done with dinner.." He purred and you looked deeply into his dark eyes, you could clearly see something purple...

"Alberto, I know you wanna look cool, but...if were gonna have to fondle with each other, you'd have to take those off." You said, reaching towards his sun glasses but he quickly backed away from you.

This was something new...

"A-Alberto Im sorry...I just wanna see your beautiful eyes.."

He sighed "Im sorry...but I'd thought...we can try it out though...what do you say we head upstairs?"

"Alberto...are you hiding something?" You asked him.

"No Im not...The only thing Im hiding is something that'll be inside yo-"