Your mine now... (+16) (Yandere Alberto x Reader)

To anyone not knowing what a Yandere is...you are too innocent to know...

To anyone who knows what it is...and you find Yandere very disturbing and uncomfortable, I request you not to read this...

This one shot contains blood, violence due to someone's obsession of a person they deeply fell in love with...and yes a make out session...

This is your final warning...

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

You were known to be the sweetest girl of Portorosso, until you noticed some people who you were close with suddenly passed...then things went to black quickly...

Again...this is your warning...

Alberto is 19 and you are 18...

____________________________________

(Y/n's POV)

"Grazie! Ciao!" I said cheerfully to one of the costumers leaving the restaurant. I work as a waitress in a cafe. Its a nice place and tasty food.

I waved and they left me a tip on the table. I put it in my pocket and I took a look around the town.

What caught my eye is the fisherman's young son, delivering fish to the town's people.

Let's say I have a crush on him, nice body, soft hair, and eyes to gaze upon.

But someone called my name from the back "Y/n! We need help." Oh! New costumers!

"Coming!"

(Alberto's POV)

I saw Y/n noticing me while riding by...mama mia she is so beautiful...I know she is single...maybe I'll have a chance to talk to her!

So I parked my bike near the vespa's and head inside of the restaurant where she works at.

"Ciao! Welcome to-" y/n's fave changed from cheerful to shocked...is she okay?

"Ciao bella, table for 2 please." I said while leaning against the table, seeing a tint of blush around her cheeks.

"Oh! For your friend or...girlfriend?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"You doing anything right now?~" mmm smooth Alberto~.

"O-oh...well I was gonna go on break soon, maybe it won't be too bad." She said in a shy tone...which made me feel lose a breath...I love how shy she is...

"Let me choose a table and wait for me in 2 minutes." She held a menu and we head over to a table near a flower vase.

Once I sat down, I watched her head back to the building.

I checked her out while I try to hide my eager rage...these men checking out my future love...I'd clutch my knife down their throats and chop off their manhood...

*deep breath*

Calm down Alberto...you finally did it, maybe this is a chance that she'll like me.

Once she came back, she only took off her apron covering her adorable waitress dress.

She smiled up at me and looks down "I can get you something if you like."

"Aww no bella, what would you like?"

(Y/n's POV)

Is he gonna order me something? Wow...that seems very sweet of him...plus I have been craving some *favorite food/drink* maybe it won't be bad.