Good Girl Part 2 (Alberto x Shiba Inu Shapesihifting Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

So this is gonna be based off on the movie a little bit.

But you wanted to get along with Alberto, however he may or may not know you can shapeshift.

Let's find out shall we?

Warning, this is going to be a long one.

____________________________________

--The next morning--

Guilia opened the window and woke up the two boys, while you jumped from excitement wagging your tail.

That's when you realized! You need to shift back to your human form. It appears Massimo has given you a small task to do outdoors, which sounds so much fun!

So you took a quick shower and changed into a dress, possibly to impress Alberto whenever he's near.

It was a simple cute yellow dress and wore a flower crown Guilia made for you as a birthday gift.

Once you are finished making yourself look cute, you walked down to see Massimo at the back of the house. It appears the two boys are besides him.

Except for Alberto, almost pulling out one of his knives, he looks over at you with that same expression he gave you last night.

You giggled "Buon giorno Alberto."  Said softly and he begins to stutter into a gibberish sentence.

Alberto's POV

WOW!! She looks amazing...hmm, maybe after fishing...Im definitely gonna ask her-

"Y/n, Im giving you a list of items we need at home!" Massimo handed her a piece of paper and that smile of hers made me feel hungry in my tummy...

"Si Massimo" She went to go grab a basket that's near me...hmm I should give it to her.

So I rushed over to give her the basket.

Her face looked surprised when I did that...silenzio bruno...just do it..."Go out with me after work?..."

I smiled nervously after asking her that.

Did I go too far?...

"Sure, Id love to."

Wait...what?!

She grabbed the basket off of my hands and went to do her job.

She actually said yes! Wow..she sure is something~

she sure is something~