First Kiss (Luca x Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

We did Alberto, now it's time for Luca!

How would he kiss you or how you two would have your first kiss!

Would it be romantic?

Let's find out!!

————————————————————-

Giulia and Y/n decide to have a little slumber party at her place, just do some normal girly stuff, and yeah the usual thing all girls love to gossip about is read fun facts about the solar system and looking through dinosaur fossils.

They both got all cozy in their pjs and have Machiavelli join with them, pretty much dress up the chubby baby prince.

Y/n was looking through the different fossils while Giulia looked through which they belong to a certain dinosaur.

But before the exciting part begins, there was a knock coming from the door.

It appears it's just Massimo holding a plate of tasty made s'mores.

The girls were craving some chocolate so Giulia went to grab it but her dad looked down at her with a gentle smile under the mustache.

"Also your little friend is here." He turned his body to the side and it revealed to be Luca!

"Oh! Hey Luca, what are you doing here?" Giulia asked, putting the s'mores down on the bed.

"W-well...I was just wondering if we could finish up our project." He said nervously, knowing that Y/n is in the room.

"Aww we have only 5 more days Luca, we're just here to have fun and relax!"

Luca is the type of person who likes to finish things up first, but maybe it won't be too bad for him, so he shrugged and walked inside.

"Also...can I join with you? Alberto is out with Guido." He asked kindly which made the girls blush just from the cuteness.

"Aww of course you can join us! We were just looking at fossils."

(Luca's POV)

Wow...I never went to a sleepover before...but when it's with Y/n...I feel oysters floating around in my stomach...

I had such a thing for you since we met in school.

I wonder if she actually likes me...?

We do talk a little bit and I do make her laugh from my awful jokes.

I wonder...

"Want a s'more Luca?"

Y/n asked me handing me the plate full of tasty looking marshmallow treats...

Uhh...quick! Say something Luca!!!

"Yeah! I love s'mores! They are awesome!!" I grabbed the treat and nom on it.

Then I heard her giggle which made me flush red.

"Your so cute, I had to admit."

Woah...she thinks I'm cute?

"Aww what's next you gonna kiss him Y/n? Mwah mwah mwah!" Giulia made a silly kissy fish face which is really funny.

However I saw Y/n cheeks turn red...I never seen her do that before...

"Giulia stop...we must be kind to our guest." 

(Y/n's POV)

Santa Gorgonzola I hate it when she teases me like that...oh yeah...she knows I personally have a little crush on her adorable monster friend...Technically I'm not sure if he feels the same way. I'd thought he prefers her. I don't know.