Prom Dance Pt. 2 (High School AU Alberto x Reader)

Art made by _chooarts_

————————————————————

The next day made you smile brightly. Why? Because while you enter the school building, collecting a few items from your locker room, like always when you come like an early bird you truly are.

Closing it up, in front of you was Alberto himself! Leaning against the other locker next to yours. This was a new thing that has ever happened to you!

"Buongiorno cutie." He said with a smirk on his face which indeed make you flush red.

"C-Ciao Alberto, it's a surprise to see you in the morning." You said holding onto your book close to your chest.

"Yeah, we'll...technically I spotted you and wanna be the first person to say how are you."

This was the sweetest thing he's never said to you.

"I'm doing alright, my pet bunny was being a little turd and dropped chocolate bombs all over my homework." You told him that and it made him laugh. You wish you could hear it all day...

"Aww Im sorry, I mean...your not alone, Machiavelli loves dropping turds on my homework too, he would even eat it because he's a little chub."

You already knew about Machiavelli, which isn't a big surprise. But dang what a vicious tubby.

"Sometimes the cutest animals can be a little pain in the ass."

Then soon silence while you heads a few students entering the school hallways.

"Oh...I also came here to ask you something."

Uh oh...your head starts spinning...Maybe it's nothing too big....you begin to feel sick inside...your not sure if it's big or not...

"Oh yeah? What is it?" You looked up at him which he scratched the back of his so soft curls, revealing his hook piercing on his right ear.

"Now I know it seems so sudden but..."

You waited with patience but also desperate to know...

Alberto took a deep breath and looked down at you. "Instead of...going to the prom with my sister...you'd go with me?"

SANTA RIGATONI WITH CHEESE DID HE JUST ASKED YOU OUT!!!!!

Your insides are screaming!!! your heart, lungs, stomach, brain!! EVERYTHING!!!

You know your gonna say yes...but don't make it too obvious that your this excited!

"R-really?! You wanna take me?" You asked, soon he chuckled nervously.

"Yeah! I thought we get along by dancing and chatting."

Your dream has come true! You felt like a Princess Cinderella who was asked out to the ball by Prince Charming.

"If you don't want to I understand, out of all the girls who tried asking me out. I chose you."

"Yeah! Of course I'll go with you! I think it'll be perfect!" You smiled sweetly, revealing your flushed cheeks which makes Alberto feel soft on the inside.

"Great! I'll see you Friday night! You know which Vespa is mine." You nodded and he shoots his finger towards you with a wink.

Soon the bell rang, which means it's time for class.

"See you soon cutie." Then he walked away to his first class.

You feel like the luckiest girl in the world, your going to the prom dance with Alberto!