Sick Days (Luca x Reader)

Requested by @Anthony1290

Luca gets sick this time! You as a sweet loving girlfriend help him feel better.

————————————————————

You were at a mini market picking up a few ingredients for a special soup for your darling sweetheart who's sadly sick back at home.

After doing your little shopping, you placed everything in your little basket, hopped on to your bicycle and rode back to your house.

You pulled the bags out of your basket and head inside.

"Luca! I'm home!" You said out loud and your response was a sneeze.

Aww the poor baby...So you began making your special magic soup.

Turning on some calming music while chopping some vegetables and added in some chicken in the pot. Let's not forget about some garlic!

After the hard process you are making, you placed a cover over the pot and decide to check on your sweetheart.

You head upstairs to see Luca in bed reading a book, having a thermometer in his mouth and a cozy blanket wrapped around him.

"Ciao Luca, how are you feeling?" You asked softly and he looked up at you, closing the book up.

"My nose is still running and my throat hurts..."
His voice sounded raspy due to the non stop coughing and stuffy nose...you'd do anything for him, even spoil him.

"Aww...well don't worry caro! I made you some soul and it'll be ready as soon in 20 minutes." You said while walking over to check his temperature.

You see it was under 94.4. Thank goodness he doesn't have a fever...just a simple cold.

"Awesome amore..." He sniffled and you boop his red nose softly.

You asked him if he wanted to come down to eat.

So you went to grab his fluffy Flounder slippers  he could wear and he got up from the bed, still with a blanket wrapped around him.

He followed you down the steps and you went to check on the soup, giving it a good stir. Even taste testing if it needed something else.

When you took another sip, it was indeed ready.

"Alright mielie, soup is ready." 

He clapped his hands together while you pour some in a bowl, getting a bits of vegetables and meat.

Then you placed the dish over to him, where the steam is going through his nose.

Usually it helps to get the warmth and scent of the soup.

"Mmm, I bet it'll taste so good." Luca said and you sat across from him.

"It's still hot, so be careful."

(Luca's POV)

I feel like we're a married couple, the way she treats me like she's a sweet loving wife taking care of her sick husband.

Mmm...when she gets sick, I'll do the same how she does to me...Y/n really is a national treasure...I'm glad that I could call her mine...

I took a small sip of her soup and I could still taste.

It tastes so heavenly...

"Mmm grazie amore, this is amazing." Ugh...I hate how I sound...it makes me sound like those smokers...I hate it so much...

I don't smoke don't worry...

"I'm glad you like it, my grandma would make this for me whenever I get sick. It always works."

Oh! Magical soup!!

I continue to eat slowly and she just watches me while sipping some juice.

If only I could kiss her right now...

After the delicious meal, I decide to take a quick hose off...we'll due to water turning me back to my sea monster form...but sometimes it feels good to clean my nose up and get some sickness off my body.

Y/n told me she'll pull out new fresh clothing for me to wear.

She was also doing laundry, I guess she's done with it for today.

After the shower, I saw the clothes on the bed. I went to change and heard Mi amore coming up with some medicine for me to take.

Sure I hate taking it but it's a way to feel better!

"Alrighty bubbles, open wide." She poured the medicine in a spoon and aims it for my mouth.

I open my mouth and swallowed down the bubblegum tasting medicine...I don't know why bubble gum...?

"Alrighty, if you need anything, I'll be downstairs."

I nodded and watched her head down while I get all cozy in bed.

Hmmm...I want cuddles now...

"Mi Amore!" I called for Y/n and she comes back up to see me...

"Yes?"

I hope she says yes to cuddles...

"C-can we cuddle...?" I asked while covering half of my face with the soft blanket.

"We'll...14 days without any cuddles was a challenge...what the heck! I missed our cuddle sessions..."

Yay!!

So she laid next to me while I nuzzled her chest getting all cozy.

"Your so clingy Luca..."

I looked up at her after calling me that...

"Is that bad?"

She shook her head "nah, it's just your so darn precious, I'd do anything for you."

Daww!

I laid back down on her chest while I feel her hands run through my hair...mmm getting sleepy now...

(Y/n's POV)

Ehh...I wouldn't care if I get sick...it's not bad like 2 weeks ago...he was a mess...

I see him sleeping while I shut my eyes as well...

Today has been a very busy day...

Soon 2 days later, Luca is back as his old self! His voice isn't raspy anymore nor red stuffy nose.

He also went to tell his friend...the one who got him sick...

Not saying that as a bad thing. But I guess I found out it's normal for a sea monster to have a cold.

————————————————————-

Also here's another voice over for you beans. It's so much fun to do. UwU