Strange Love (Guido x Goth Reader)

Requested by sleepedemon

You and Guido are a polar opposite couple, but it ain't stopping your true love for one another.
You are a goth girl and Guido's is a softie.

Your only a year older than him.

____________________________________

Guido was in his bedroom folding something and placing it inside a box, then grabbed some wrappers and folds it around, creating a present.

He hums while he finishes up, then end up cleaning his area.

He went to put on his shoes "Im off now mamma!"

Then heads on out with the present in his hands, making his way to a certain someone so dear to him.

"Ciao Guido! Where you off to?" Cicco asked walking by, then began following him.

"Ciao Ciccio, gonna go see my dolce angelo." Guido said lovingly, continuing to walk down town.

"Oh, that's nice...w-what's in the box?" Cicco asked.

Then he raised an eyebrow but thought it'd be nice to tell others.

"Its a big surprise."

Then he made it to the treehouse which was painted purple...it gave Ciccio a shiver, feeling scared to be near it.

"Y-you mean...h-her?"

"Si!" Guido walked over and starts climbing up the treehouse.

While Ciccio runs away, screaming murder.

Once Guido made his way inside, he spotted a girl dress in black doing some sewing on a doll with a few candles near the window.

He cleared his throat and she turned to him. "Ciao spooky sugar bun."

Then the girl smiled with her deep red lips "Ciao honey bear."

He crawls over and nuzzled her exposed shoulder and placed a sweet kiss.

"Aww someone misses me huh~?" She teased then boops his nose.

He soon wrapped his arms around her waist nuzzled her nose.

"I have a surprise for you Cara mia." He pulled out the present and she puts down the doll.

"Aww bambino you shouldn't have." She held it and slowly opens it. While Guido watches still nuzzling her close.

Then she gasped and pulled out a lovely new dress.

"What do you think bambina?" He asked and she went to give him a big hug

"Aww Guido I love it!"

He giggled and hugs back "Happy Anniversary Cara mia."

So she got up and went to try it on.

"Oh miele it fits perfect." She twirls it around and he blushed from the sight.