Sleeping Beauty Fish (Alberto x Reader x Luca)

Requested by Sandrastar1

Alberto went to sleep after eating gelato.

You and Luca thought he was poisoned, so you two look through books to stop this "spell".

_____________________________________

The three of you went to head over for a nice stroll around portorosso.

You rode your bike down while the two boys used their vespa, when you learned the backstory how they got the vespa, it made you laugh, but you found it adorable.

"Hey Y/n! How about a race? Whoever makes it around town and back here wins!" Alberto said, tilting his head winking at you, which made you blush.

"Hmm your on muscles!" You nicknames him, and rode down town the hill.

You were going pretty fast, however the up hill was stressful for you.

"Hah gotcha~" Alberto smirks and waves at you like a goofball.

You sighed over the adorableness of your best friends.

Luca was just there behind him, having his arms wrapped around his chest, which makes you blush, wishing you'd hold onto him...

You daydreamed until you tripped near a pole, falling off your bike.

"Oh sharks! Y/n!!" Alberto stopped his vespa and runs towards you worriedly.

He kneeled to pick you up with both hands "are you okay? Are you dying?.." He began to tear up.

"Alberto Im okay, just a little scratch."

"Oh no!! She's hurt!!" He freaked out, Luca runs to you guys and asked what's going on.

"Luca...shes hurt..."

"Alberto its okay, she just needs some medicine and a bandage." He explained, telling the worried fish you're going to be okay.

"Well...forget about winning, its a tie! and my treat as our award!" Alberto stood up, even though he has more besso's than you. You work part time as well, its food marketing.

"What is our treat?" You asked, coming a little closer to the tall one.

He smirked down at you "Ill buy us some gelato's!"

You and Luca cheered on, making your way to the ice cream shop.

When you all make your way inside, Alberto halts, backing you guy's a bit, you don't believe your eyes.

Ercole is here enjoying a big gelato supreme.

You saw Alberto's expression change from cheerful to protective mode.

You held his arm close "ignore him Al, he won't bother us if your focus on him." You whispered to him calmly, he hesitant to breath in and out slowly, taking your word for advice.

Luca nods in agreement, so Alberto tries not to eye on Ercole and went to the top cashier and asked for some gelato.

You and Luca waited behind Alberto, helping him out carry the tasty treats.

When they were about to walk out the door, you were stopped by Ercole's cat calling, which annoyed you completely...

"Ciao Bella, what is a fine girl doing hanging with a bunch of nobodies!" Ercole snickered and bit his lip afterwards.

You heard Alberto growled almost resembles a puppy. You weren't too sure if it was either the cat calling or just Ercole in general.

"Come on neonata, come sit on di papà's lap~ Ill show you a real winner.."