Massage (Alberto x Reader)

Alberto got home from fishing and life guarding, he is completely exhausted, so you gave him a little treat for tonight.

This is gonna be aged up...it ain't lemon, its just a sweet thing to do with your partner UwU

He is 20 and you are 19

And you two are engaged 💍

_____________________________________

You were grooming your little kitty on the couch while having tbe radio on for sound.

After finishing up you laid down and took a quick nap, waiting for your fiance to come home.

Having p/n on your stomach made you feel comfort, purring against you was also satisfying to hear.

You were always a calm type of person, your fiance however doesn't know how to do that.

You heard the door open and shut, feeling p/n jump off of you, that woke you up.

A loud sigh was heard, it was nothing but Alberto, he doesn't look good.

"Welcome home sweetheart, how was work?" You asked sweetly, giving him a gentle hug.

"Very tiring... but at least I got everything done.." He said and went over to lay on the couch.

You can really tell he is worn out, all the lifting, running, squatting and standing he has been doing.

You walked over and laid next with him

"These kids would not stop running around the pool area...even keeping the ones away from the deep end...heck! Even Ercole was kicking sand at kids! Had to beat the crap out of him..."

He continued rambling about his two jobs while you listen to him.

"Must be a very stressful day for you.." You said, twirling his little whistle wrapped around his neck.

"Yeah...but Im home, have you and P/n and no kids and fish for tonight..." He said and looked at your fingers playing with his chest.

Then be looks up at you, admiring your sweet face of yours.

"Hmm what do you wanna do for tonight Albi?" You asked nuzzling under his neck.

"Mmm maybe the usual? Make some food and watch a movie?" He asked with a smile.

You thought of it, but you wanna help restrain his body, your eyes widen and sat up. "how about we do something more fun, that'll relax those strong muscles of yours?" You gently wrapped your hands around his muscles while he blushed from the soft touch.

"Like what babe?"

You blushed softly what you are about to say. "A massage."

There was silence for about 5 seconds, and he finally answers.

"Alright sure! What do we need to do?"

You bite your lips and try not to be a pervert. I mean he's your fiance" he wouldn't mind it at all.

"Well you need to take off your shirt, while I go grab the lotion."

He blushed and shrugged, he slowly lifts his red life guard shirt off, placing it near the side of the couch, revealing his abs and small chest hair.

Grabbing the lotion, seeing him like this makes you wanna jump on him and just do it right there...but you wanna give him something more gentle. No spicy night tonight.

"Lets go do it in your bedroom hon, there's more space." You said

"Alright babe." He got up and you two went up stairs to his bedroom.

Its been a while since you once gave him a massage, usually he gives you the massages, mostly on your feet, he tries his best, it ends up giving you the tickles.

"Alright, where does it hurt?" You asked, looking up at him.

"All over my back, and my lower back, and all the way to my legs."

You nodded, today is your lucky night.

You went to grab a rubber band and hand it to him.

"Thanks" he went to tie his long curly hair up.

"Alright, I need you to lay on your stomach for me."

Alberto climbed up on his bed and lays down, getting himself comfortable.

It was your turn to climb up and you gently sat over his upper thighs,
"Tell me when it hurts okay?"

He hums, which means you are ready.

You squirt some lotion onto your hands and began to gently rub his shoulders, finding the knots that needs to be released.

You can clearly hear him hiss and gripping onto the sheets, it means you have found it.

"Gah..." He shuts his eyes tightly from that area you are rubbing into.

"My my Mr. Scorfano your very tender right there" You whisper a bit seductively and continue to massage these knots.

Instead of hissing, its soft groans, looks like he's starting to calm down and not tense too much.

"Feel better up here?" You asked.

Alberto opened one eye when you asked. "Mmm yes...much better on my shoulders.."

You unleashed the knots and went down to his back.

Once again being gentle at first, finding the knots, some how there isn't. It means it's soreness.

You pressed your thumb against his spine line, which made him let out a soft moan.

This meant it felt real good to him.

You went to grab the bottle of lotion and squirt some lotion on his bare back, which made him flinch a bit from the cold.

"H-hey!" He shuttered and chuckled gently.

"Sorry love." You giggled and began to rub it all over, you can see his scales are showing, but you didn't mind it at all.

You made your way down to his lower back just relaxing those tense muscles,

this was heaven for Alberto.

"Mmm baby you are magical..." He said softly, continuing to moan.

"Aww I just wanna make my hubby feel good."

That's when you slapped his behind before going down to his thighs

It made him turn red from what you just did.

He knew you did that on purpose.

So you begin rubbing his thighs, finding the places where it hurts. Until he moaned loudly.

"Mmm Y/n..~ right there..." He bites his lips when you rubbed the area.

"Gotta work on those glutes hon" You said softly while he continued to blush.

"Shut up babe mama mia..." He tried not to laugh "if you slap my ass one more time-"

You smirked and make your way to the calves "But you have a nice butt." You pouted and squeeze his calves gently.

--A few moments later--

You laid on top of his back, nuzzling his back shoulder wrapping your arms around him.

"Mmm grazie..I really appreciate it..." He said, looking over to you, seeing your big c/e's.

"Your welcome." You kissed his cheek and just laid like this for a moment.

"You know what else sounds relaxing? A nice hot shower." Alberto said and gave you a smirk "care to join?"

You blushed softly and nodded "Id like that."

So you two went to take a steamy shower together and it ends with making popcorn and a movie to watch.

You really made his night very calm.

But a man is a man and does the manliest job out there.
_____________________________________