Thanksgiving Special!!

Requested by PurpleGal777

Happy Thanksgiving Beans!

Hope your all enjoying a big juicy turkey and tasty biscuits!

But try to save room for pumpkin pie and be thankful for your family, friends, pets and loved ones!

Please enjoy this short yet sweet special with our underdogs! 🦃
____________________________________

Massimo, Giulia and Alberto are setting up the table outside of their home, inviting the Paguro's, Ercole, Guido and Ciccio and you!

You were at home baking a fresh apple cinnamon pie for tonight's dinner which is made for everyone to enjoy.

After baking and getting dress, wearing a beautiful dress that might make all the boys and girl fall for you, you have a habit to look nice for holidays such as Thanksgiving.

You put on your coat and scarf then head on out to the Marcovaldo's house holding the fresh pie in both hands.

Once you made it, you see the stringed lights surrounding the backyard, guessing the feast will be taking place outside!
You took a peek to see the Paguro's were the first arrival, putting down some side dishes on the table.

You cleared your throat and they all looked at you.

Luca, Alberto and Giulia's stopped what their doing and their eyes struck...to see how beautiful you looked.

"Ciao Massimo! I brought here some-"
Even Ercole is stunned, holding some cannoli's.

"Mama mia you look like a fine dish yourself Y/n." The young italian stated.

"H-Happy Thanksgiving everyone..." You said shyly and puts down the pie on the table.

"Say uh, if your not doing anything later on, Id sketch you like the mono lisa." Alberto said ending it with a wink, making you blush.

"Grazie Alberto." You spotted Massimo getting the turkey outside in the middle of the table, seeing how juicy and golden it looks...its making you so hungry.

"Aww Daniela...You didn't have to." You see a few little stuffed sea weeds the Paguro's brought up to the surface, it may not be food for us but its food for them to enjoy.

Then here comes the boys! Guido and Ciccio!

You smiled in delight to see them come.

"Ciao!" You gave them a big hug and of course, they blushed like you were an adoring housewife.

Ciccio held apple cidar and Guido also made a pie, pumpkin pie!

It appears everyone has shown for the thanksgiving feast!

Once its the hour until dinner time. Everyone took a seat, even Machiavelli gets his own seat next to Giulia and Massimo.

You sat my Ercole which he didn't mind at all, still having that tint of blush on his cheek.

Across from you is both Giulia, Alberto and Luca. Then the Paguro's, and by your other side is Guido and Ciccio.

//Idk if your comfortable with that, its where everyone wants to sit...I always end up sitting with people I don't know lol\\

"Grazie for all fellow friends, neighbors, family and relations, we are blessed to have
all join together for a wonderful feast of our honor! Be thankful for one another and how that someone is thankful on you."

Massimo gave out a wonderful speech. Alberto raised his cup "let's eat!" He shouts and everyone digs into the food.

All in all the food was amazing, to be a total sweetie, you'd love to try Guido's pumpkin pie, while he wants to try your apple cinnamon. Its what friends do.

After the feast, you all get to do whatever you want, the parents go sit and watch the kids have fun playing ball. Ercole tries to look cool.

While you sat against the wall with *your crush of choice* possibly have a thankful kiss for each other.

It was a nice afternoon, good thing it didn't rain.

Prepare for snow!!!

Comment down below who are you thankful for?

Im thankful for my family, gf and my cat.

They were all there for me, supported me and care on what I keep doing to build up my dream in the future! 💕

Have a wonderful thanksgiving everyone 💕💕

____________________________________