Guard Dog part 2 (Alberto x Bunny Reader)

It was requested by BLITHESORIANO

This is for you my dear, it's gonna get even cuter UwU

We stopped where Alberto saved you from Ercole harassing you, and he asked you out!

Again the two of you are 15.

⚠Warning⚠

A bit of sexual harassment, and protective Alberto.

Also bonus in the end.

______________________________________

The next morning you did your daily routine, instead of a sweater, you wore a fuzzy knitted cardigan covering over your white spring dress.

Your ears twitch from the sounds, it appears your dad went to work, which means its pass 9, Alberto would be here soon to pick you up!

You head downstairs to get your breakfast your father made you, whenever your not down here to have breakfast with him, he'll leave a little note to remind you he loves you dearly and to enjoy the surprise meal he made you.

It always makes you feel so appreciated and glad to have a sweet loving father.

When you finished your breakfast, you made sure you look good and not show off.

*knock knock*

You gasped and head on over to the door, you opened to see who it was.

To your surprise it was him!

"Hey carrots, you ready?" Alberto asked, wearing his yellow tang top having a black jacket on, and dark blue jeans.

To your opinion he fell into the category of a bad boy sorta look, but in your eyes, it was a protective prince charming.

"Y-yes, let me grab my bag." You said and went to grab it from your bedroom, then head back to him.

"Sweet, lets go."

You nodded and closed the door behind you.

"So where are we going Alberto?" You asked him, getting a little closer to him.

"Id thought we walk around and talk on the way."

Y/n's POV

Ooh! It sounds lovely, a nice walk in a beautiful area, a perfect date!

"Sounds good."

So we made our way down to Portorosso, walking around until he asked me the first question.

"So tell me about yourself carrots?"

Well he already knows Im a bunny, but there is more to that.

"Well, I really like to paint and cook food with my papa." I told him and he gasped with excitement.

"No way! Me too! Well instead of the painting, I just draw." He said in response.

Oh my goodness that's the two things we have in common!!

"I draw too, I also enjoy taking naps, whenever Im done with anything or nothing to do, I just nap." I said

All he did was chuckle. "Same here carrots, whenever Im come home from work, I nap afterwards."

I giggled and getting good vibes off of him already, feeling comfortable around him.

It was a lot of walking and Im getting pretty hungry.

"Hungry?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Hmm, let's go somewhere, Ill buy you something."