Tickle Fight! (Luca x Reader)

This was requested by Sandrastar1

You tried to find Luca's tickle spot that'll make him laugh.

This'll be aged up, don't worry nothing inappropriate, just a harmless game ^·^

Luca is 17 and you are 16

____________________________________

You and Luca always play games together, its always during the day, every morning, during a conversation, heck even during eating and watching movies.

Yeah your guys's relationship is silly but in a cute way.

However the game that you weren't a big fan of is tickle play. Luca always knows your weak spot because a certain somebody knows them well.

Your older brother Alberto...

It happened a few times a few days ago.

_____________________________________

You were just reading a book outside on your hammock and you felt something crawling against your waist and you began to laugh like crazy.

"stop stop please stop!!" You continued to laugh until they stopped tickling your waist "Got you baby" Then you felt pair of lips kissing your cheek and headed back inside.

In your mind Luca has never tickled you like that...you thought it was your brother but Luca?

Usually you play a trick on him first, hoping this won't happen the second time.

__________________________________

The next day happened was when you two went out to the beach to relax, you were laying under the shade while Luca is out swimming on a hot day.

It was fine at first...

That was until you felt something tickle your feet, well it ain't a crab or sand touching your feet.

You looked over and see Luca in his monster form, giving you an evil smirk, you knew what he's gonna do...

"No! Luca no don't!!"

He pulled your legs up and tickles your waist once again.

You cried of laughter until your stomach cramps up.

Luca giggles and stops "okay okay Ill stop."

You pant of exhaustion and tried to calm down, the second time he has done this...

"Love you pearl" He kisses you softly and laid next to you afterwards.
___________________________________

The third day he got you while you were sleeping with him, almost got in trouble for being too loud...

You've had enough of this, this time you'll get to tickle him, but you don't know his weak spot...

So you went to your brother for some help.

"Hey bro, can I ask you something?"

Alberto turned his head and smiles "hey sure little sis, ask the expert anything! And Ill answer for you!"

You giggled and sat next to him "do you know Luca's tickle spot?"

That's when he froze still.

"Oh uhh...hmmm..." He thinks but isn't sure what part.

"You don't know do you Mr. Expert?"

"I do! Its just..." Alberto continued to think but hears Massimo call for his name "oh! Gotta go, papa needs help" He got up and went over to your step father.

"Dang it..." You got up from your seat, guess you'll have to do it yourself.

You heard someone taking a shower, could've been him, so you waited besides the bathroom door, and try to tickle him back.

--A few moments later--

You hear the shower stopped running,  the door opens up and reveals a sea monster in robes.

You jumped onto him and began tickling his waist.

"I got you now!!" Laughing and see that Luca isn't laughing back.

Okay? That isn't his tickle spot...

He smirks "you'll never find out pearl" He heads over to the bedroom to change.

Maybe this'll be another chance, you sneaked behind him and jumped on his back, tickled his armpits.

No laughing...

"It ain't there baby~" He said and waited for you to get off of him.

"But I need to know!" You pouted and sighed, giving up. Until you see him shutter, hiding his laughter.

You found the area where you blew behind his ear, so you blew softly and hear him laughing.

"S-stop..!"

You smirked evilly "Now I know your weak spot!~"

He turns red "Well Im screwed now..."

"Mhm~"

The tickle play stopped due to crying of laughter and stomach pains, so you two moved along to something else.

_____________________________________

Sorry if it was very short, I have found a new job and possibly get back to moving :3

Thanks to a few of you that cheered me up, I appreciate it.

Hearts to all of you Beans!