Nobody Like You (Alberto x Pop Star Reader)

Okay this a fun one.

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

Alberto is a fan of a Pop Star from America, soon he found out she's coming to Italy to play a show.

Would he get the chance to meet her?

Let's find out~

Alberto is 15 and Y/n is 16

————————————————————

In Portorosso, Alberto was laying on Massimo's fishing boat, drawing in his sketchbook while listening to some music on his disc player with connected headphones on.

While Machiavelli laid next to him, taking an afternoon nap as always.

Alberto was jamming to a somewhat popular American pop star who he secretly has a huge crush on, due to her beautiful voice, her face and how she touched his heart with a music genre.

Giulia got him into Y/n because he was curious and was fascinated by the voice.

Suddenly, continuing to jam to the music while doodling a picture of Y/n as a beautiful sea monster. He heard some shouting outside from the water.

"Alberto! What did I just tell you?" Massimo asked, raising an eyebrow.

Alberto giggled softly and puts down his headphones. "S-sorry dad...It just seems so cozy is all." He told him honestly.

The big man let's out a soft sigh but let's it slide. "Alright then, lunch is ready, come back inside when you feel hungry." He smiled by the end and heads back inside of the house.

Once Alberto was done drawing, he picked up the chunky cat and his stuff out of the boat, hopping back on the deck, making sure he didn't drop anything in the water.

— Lunch Time —

Massimo, Alberto and Giulia were on the table eating their lunch, it was peaceful, having the radio on for calm Italian music playing.

Until a special broadcast plays.

"Ciao, adolescenti! Do you enjoy Americano music sung by a beautiful raggaza! Well your in luck! Y/n and 4 Town will be playing a show in Rome for 3 shows! The tickets are only 15 dollari! Come get them before they are all sold out! Ciao!!"

This made the two kids hyped, almost jumping off their chairs.

"Santa Mozzarella Y/n is coming to Rome!!!" Giulia screeches with excitement while Alberto claps his hands together.

"We have to go!!" The two jumped while holding hands until Massimo chuckled, knowing that this'll be a fun trip for the family.

"We'll, after all the hard work you all have done, I think a road trip to Rome won't be too bad."

This made Alberto smile brightly, he would finally get to see the girl of his dreams on stage or possibly face to face.

"I'm finally gonna see Y/n! Do you think I'll ever get the chance on meeting her?" He asked Giulia, thinking she is the full on expert.

"She never misses to meet up her fans, she's a total sweetheart. She would definitely get to meet you."

This made Alberto flush red, imagining how he'll meet the pop star.

So the next day, they begin packing for their trip! However, Giulia found a beautiful necklace made of mini shells and a sea star, and it has the name "Y/n" written on it.