❤️Valentines Day Special❤️ (Luca x Alberto x Reader)

Requested by BLITHESORIANO

Happy Valentines Day lil beans!

Luca and Alberto have made gifts for the special lady in their hearts.

However, who would she choose to be her actual valentines?

————————————————————-

(Y/n's POV)

I baked a delicious cake for my two best friends in the world, giving it a few touches around the heart shaped cake with more frosting, representing the colors of the ocean.

After finishing up, I placed it inside of a pink box where me and the boys would be meeting by the tree house!

So I went to change into something cute and fixed my hair. But I heard knocking from the door.

Okay...? Their pretty early.

"The doors open!" I shout out and soon the door opened and closed, hearing the whistling from one of the two boys.

"I'll be down there in a few! Make yourself comfortable."

(Luca's POV)

I sat on the couch, holding a present I made for Y/n, it's a basket full of chocolates and flowers which I thought suits her beauty.

I wanna ask her to be my valentines, I could name over a million reasons why.

(Alberto's POV)

I leaned against the wall holding a present for Y/n. It's actually a ring with a real pearl placed on it, fun fact I made it myself. And a bouquet of roses that suits her personality.

I believe we have a strong connection with each other, I'm gonna ask her to be my valentines.

(3rd Persons PoV)

Y/n walked down the stairs, seeing the two boys dressed all fancy like a bunch of gentlemen.

It made her giggle seeing them with gifts in each hand. She walked over to give them all a big group hug. "Aww you ragazzi's didn't have to, lucky for you! I made you all something! Hope you like it."

She made her way over to the table, hearing footsteps coming from behind.

She opened the box to reveal the delicious heart shaped cake.

The boys were amazed just how beautiful and tasty it really looked.

"Happy Valentine's Day, please don't eat all of it." She request and they sighed looking upset that they wouldn't munch it down their throats.

Soon the boys grabbed themselves a plate and a spoon, getting apiece of the cake, also getting bits of the rose shaped icing and mini hearts for their toppings.

They all sat by the table and enjoyed the heavens of a heart cake.

That's what reminded them.

"Oh, I got this for you." Luca held out the box full of chocolates and flowers surrounding them.

Y/n awwed at the sight and hugged the small one. "Aww Grazie Luca, that's so sweet of you." She said placing a kiss on his cheek, which made the boy flush red.

"Actually Y/n, I got you something too! Maybe you like it even more." Alberto held up the flowers and a ring. It made Y/n feel flustered just how beautiful the roses were.

"Oh my Alberto, these are lovely." She lean in to kiss his cheek which he too blushed but gently caress his cheek where she kissed.

"You guys are so sweet, how could I ever repay you?" She asked while sipping a cup of her coffee.

"Would you be my valentine?!" The boys asked the same time, but soon realized they heard each other...they both glared, almost about to fight....this is not looking too good.

"I said it first!" Alberto growled but Luca stood up from his seat.

"No I did!"

They began to argue which of them said first. Y/n didn't know it was gonna happen...she was surprised two boys were actually interested.

But she couldn't choose who, she love them both. So she walked in between their argument and stopped them by pushing them away softly.

"Ragazzi's...I know what your thinking. Who would I choose? I'm not gonna do that...instead of choosing one for a silly holiday like this. I'll be both your valentines." She finally said while giving them another big hug.

"Aww that sounds fair!" Luca smiled but Alberto wasn't sure what's going on.

"Does that mean we're dating?" He asked and it made Y/n laugh.

"No silly, valentines doesn't need to mean relationship with a soul mate. It could also mean friendship, showing love and respect to the person you truly care about in your life." Y/n explained, hanging her arm on his shoulder.

"I love you both because your the reason I feel more happy and social!" She smiled softly and that brightened the two sea monsters.

"Well, we love you for you, we wanna make you smile everyday!" Luca said while sipping his cup of coffee.

However in Y/n's mind, she actually liked one of them, but she'll save it for later in the future.

"What do you say we watch a movie and eat the whole cake." Y/n suggested and of course the boys are up for it.

They watched one of those silly rom com movies while munching down the cake, almost developing muffin tops.

Valentines never needs to mean finding a partner, it could also mean trust with the person who accepts and brings you positivity!

Happy Valentines Day!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕