Sleepover!

Preference 2!

This was requested by Sandrastar1

What it be like to have a sleepover with each of them or both of them together. Ill even add in Guilia.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Luca:

-With Guilia and you, you both would all read and look into stories and Luca would just be amazed each time.

-Making food, inside you'd make popcorn, bake a cake, however you need to keep it down while cleaning things up afterwards.

-Watching movies, not horror cuz Luca is baby -3-

-Building a blanket fort, making shadow puppets and silly ghost stories, sometimes Luca would try his hardest to sound scary, turned out to be adorable.

"And then all the children...never got to make a sand castle...ooooh.."

"Luca that isn't scary." -_-

"TO ME IT IS" >//^//<

-After a long night, one of you would stay up just to read or talking about future plans.

-With you and Luca, the two of you would be outside looking out into the stars alone. Admiring the beauty and hearing Luca talking about how much he wants to learn more about the outer earth.
Its cute how he calls the moon big fish.

-You two would look at each constellation and guess which is which.

-You even taught him how to dance, which was adorable to see him try.

-who'd be the first to fall asleep, who knows?

___________________________________

Alberto:

-With Guilia, you'd all play would you rather or truth or dare, but mostly all the dares go to Alberto, which he embarrassed himself.

"Alberto! I dare you to stuff ice in your pants"

"Aww come on!! Why do I get the worst ones!?" >:(

"Cuz we love you bro" ^w^

- You'd all play pictionary and you can't tell what the hell Alberto is sketching.

"Uhh Fish?"

"No"

"A puppy!"

"No!"

"Is it a duck?"

"Mama mia!!"

- You and Guilia would even do makeup on each other, you were dared to put make up on Alberto, let's say you made him look so beautiful, it ain't funny 😂

-when it comes with movies, you'd all choose classics, even foreign films.

-Dancing and lipsyncing to music. Alberto would try to dance with you, but you reject flirtatiously.

-Giving Machiavelli a bath and trying to dry him off. No joke he was a very chunky kitty kitty.

-with you and Alberto being alone, he would like to chill and get to know each other more, he'd even talk about his childhood and what's it like under the sea.

-You'd draw and have Machiavelli by your side.

-Who'd fall asleep first? Alberto of course.
___________________________________

All

-You'd both play boys vs girls on a board game.
Hilariously, girls would win most of the time.

-Looking at animal and nature books.

-Have a pillow fight and build a pillow fort afterwards.

-You and Guilia would decorate the boys hair as punishment. Adding barrett and mini tails, even small braids.

-Movies, you'd all watch comedy, sometimes foreign comedy and you'd all cover your eyes due to nudity.

-Food? You all made a bond fire and made some smores :3
It both made the boys addicted to the sweet treat.

-You'd all sleep either outdoors or inside. Sometimes snoring can be heard and you wouldn't sleep.

-Who'd fall asleep first? Why does it matter though -3- your all hyper with chocolate.

___________________________________

Sorry if it seemed a little short, Spent over 15 minutes getting my cat inside the house 😂😂

But I hope its still enjoyable for you all.