Beauty and the Beast Part 3 (Alberto x Reader)

We continue the story where you and Alberto are getting along while Ercole is on the search for you.

Warning

Violence and graphic depiction of blood...

Please no crying...;-;
_____________________________________

Ercole's POV

I stepped onto an island which may look pretty dry and crusty. I bet Y/n is around here somewhere!

"Now, let us find my dear future bride and slay that sea monster!" I said proudly while investigating around the island...so far I see nothing....

"Hmm..not this island.."

"H-how about the one next to it...the fish graveyard?" Guido said next to me...

I didn't wanna shout at them for telling me what to do...Id let them choose for me...

"Alrighty! Let's a go!."

I am coming my future wife!!

--Back to the tower--

Alberto was sketching out a draft with Luca on a big piece of paper.

You helped out with the extra detail on what a boat would really look like and what it'll need on it.

"We need a seat for each side if I-"

You stopped when you noticed you were getting really close to the beast, almost like you two were about to kiss.

Alberto turned red and left out a nervous chuckle "b-better be more careful.."

You nodded and blushed as well, gently brushing hair away from your face.

Luca smirked when that happened and he helped with rolling more paper for the space.

You heard a groan coming from the monster, cracking his back from being that position for the best few minutes.

You stood up from the hard wooden floor and held out your hand.

"Let's take a break."

Outside of the tower, the both of you sat near the rock where you would hear the birds.

In your head, something doesn't feel right.

You keep seeing the beast fully smile for the first time...

In your own words, it seems very sweet.

Y/n's Solo

"There's something sweet, and almost kind
But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined
And now he's dear, and so unsure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before"

That's when you both heard little ruffles in the bush, spotted a squirrel looking at the walnut Alberto was holding.

You come closer to him, gently placed your hand on his arm.

Alberto raised an eyebrow from the unexpected touch, but now he understands.

So he puts down the nut for the squirrel to grab for its dinner.

He spotted Y/n smiling from what he just did...

Alberto's Solo

"She glanced this way, I thought I saw
And when we touched, she didn't shudder at my paw
No, it can't be, I'll just ignore
But then, she's never looked at me that way before"

He then looked up and saw an apple, he decides to grab one for her, maybe share.

He got up from the rock and climbed up the tree behind them to grab the fresh red apple.