Chapter 4

Chapter 4~

It's been a few days the group is trying to talk to avu but she is not interacting much but still she talks to them a bit more than before, as usual in her cold and serious tone.. she has still not smiled nor has shown any expression..

Now present day -
Everyone were in the class... Abhinavi were in English class..and rest were in history class...
History was taught to them by the most strict teacher in the college.. no one could talk, whisper or leave the class in his presence.. they would not be able to sneak out also.. but today it looks like history is going to change.. I am not talking about their book or subject instead I am saying that something is going to happen which has never happened before in history class..
(Note..the below conversation is all whispering)
Sid(whisper): guys.. it's too boring..
Jai: true.. let's sneak out pls..
Reem: yeh teacher ko jaanta hai na tu.. he won't even let us move from our place to take an eraser or pen.. and you want to sneak out.. gadha..
Fainat giggled..
Jaan: but this is too boring
Faisu: right.. jo ho chuka woh toh ho chuka naa... We can't change anything toh phir yeh kyun padh rahe hai..
Sid: I swear jisne bhi yeh histry discover kiya hai uska haal behaal kardunga..
(This is me in history class😂😂)
All giggled..
Even Avu was listening to their convo but was not showing it nor she was reacting..
Reem: abb kare kya??
Jai: baat karna band karte hai.. warna agar khadoos ne dekh liya toh class nahi zindagi chodni padegi..
Faisu: right..
Avu(in a cold voice but whispering): do you guys want to leave the class??
Reem: yes.. it's too boring but we can't do anything..
Avu(in a cold voice but whispering): just follow me..
All:ok
Avu just packed her bag and seeing it others also packed their bags... Suddenly Avu got up and started moving with others following her.. all students were seeing her with big eyes..
Sir: where do you think you are going ms.??
Avu(in a dangerous and cold voice): none of your business..
Sir: you are in my class.. you cannot leave until I tell you too
Avu(in a dangerous and cold voice): I don't care..
Sir(shout): but I CARE!!!
Avu glared him and he shut his mouth..
Avu(in a very dangerous and cold voice): I am going and they are following me.. got that??
Sir: ye-yes
Avu:(in a dangerous and cold voice):and you are no one to stop me.. understood..
Sir just nodded..
Avu(shout): WORDS..
Sir: ye-yes..
Avu(in a dangerous and cold voice): better for you..
And with that she left the class... The group followed her with large eyes and open mouth..
All students where looking at her as if she is an alien..
The teacher once again started teaching.. (I feel bad for the students who are left in the class😂)
With the group.. they reached the canteen only to witness abhinve sitting in a corner table with one coffe mug in the middle and two straws in it.. they were drinking as well as lost in each other..
The group saw this and smirked.. obvio Avu won't smirk..
Faisu and sid saw eachother and then both saw jai and smirked wider.. they ran to the canteen counter and took a straw each and put it in abhinavi's coffee and drank the entire thing... They threw the straw quickly and started laughing... All members of the group started laughing leaving Avu as usual and also leaving abhinavi as they were lost in each other...
Just then abhinavi didn't get the taste of coffe which disturbed them and broke their eye lock.. they came back in their senses and saw here and there only to see the group laughing and Avu in a blank expression..they got embarrassed and we're blushing to much..
Sid(smirking and teasing): kya bhaiya bhabhi?? Haan... Kya hoo Raha tha??
Abhi: ku-kuch bh-bhi t-toh na-nahi
Jai: hmm hmm.. humne sab dekha..
Faisu: dekho kaise tamatar ban rahe hai..
Jaan: tamatar Lelo tamatarrr...
Reem: waise vaishu di.. aap kaho toh ek aur coffee ladu??
Vaish started blushing more..
Everyone laughed and sat on the chairs..
Abhi: waise tumlog yahan kya kar rahe hoo??
Vaish: haan.. tumlog ka toh history class tha naa.. woh kaise choda??
Jai: sab Avu ka kamaal hai...
Faisu: woh khadoos ka chehera(face) dekhne layak tha..
Sid: kitna darr gaya tha woh..
Jaan: ekdum sahi..
Abhinavi : really?? Oh god...
Jaan: waise Avu.. ek baat bata.. tu actually hai kaun jiske wajah se uss khadoos teacher bhi apni nahi chala paya..
Reem(looked at Avu and then at jaan and then at everybody ): woh...woh..aisa k-kuch nahi hai.. k-kon hogi yeh?? Koi bhi toh nahi..
Sid: tu jhoot bol rahi hai Reem..
Reem gave everyone a look that Avu is sitting here only and she will go if you keep on asking that.. everyone understood and nodded..
Reem: uhmm.. mujhe bohot bhook lag rahi hai.. kuch khate hai..
Jaan: tujhe bhook kab nahi lagti??
Reem: shut up jaan.. and order kart hai..
All(except Avu): yes ok..
They ordered their food and started eating.. even Avu was eating with them
Abhi: waise why don't we plan a sleep over?? Tomorrow is Sunday so no college and also it's been long we have had a sleep over..
Vaishu: yes.. this time toh even Avu will accompany us.. one more member added..
Jai: yes..okk..I am free..kiske Ghar karna hai??
Reem: Avu ke ghar karte hai...
Avu( in a cold voice): no..
( Uff yaar!! I am tired writing in a cold voice for Avu.. pls understand ki avu's voice is always cold and she always has a serious face.. I'll not write it again and again... When she will speak in normal voice that time only I'll tell...okiee??)
Reem: yaar Avu..comon.. pls..
Before Avu could say anything..
Reem: yes ok thank u.. so guys final that we are having sleepover at avu's house.. so everyone reach by 6 in the evening and Avu send everyone the address...
Avu nodded.. and rest said ok..
Faisu:let's go and attend the rest classes and then meet at avu's house at 6
All: ok..

Skip to 6:00...
Everyone reached her house together and got shock when they saw it.. their mouth were totally open...
Sid: are we on the correct address??
Reem: yes..
Jai: that means this is avu's house??
Abhi: jai it's not a house.. it's a....

Now you all guess what is it?? Tell me how is the chapter?? And also pls like, comment...meet you all in the next chapter.. byeee...
Words:1156
Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat