Chapter 89

Chapter 89~

Time skips to night...
It's 2am and we can see two people in black colour clothes from top to bottom jumping the back wall of nigam mansion...
They successfully jumped the wall without getting caught and headed ahead...
They were walking very quietly... It was the grass area and so no noice was also produced... They kept walking and reached another wall... They just needed to jump over this wall and then they would be inside the mansion boundry wall and it would be very easy to get inside the house...
They saw here and there, there were no gaurds or no security.. they looked towards eachother, smiled and nodded moving forward quietly...
They prepared themselves to jump.. the boy kept his hand intervened with his other hand a little in the air for the girl to keep her leg on it and climb..
The girl shown to be arishfa and boy shown to be lucky are very quietly and cleverly doing their work... They knew only one thing and that was that they needed to take aru anyhow.. no matter what but they wouldn't let this fail...
Ari kept her one leg on Lucky's hands and held the wall from top pushing herself upwards.. she almost climbed the wall when someone patted Lucky's shoulder.. it was a sudden and unexpected touch which resulted in lucky getting scared and moving from his place... Arishfa's leg which was on Lucky's hand also moved resulting her to loose her balance and fall down..
??: Kahan chale??
Lucky(angrily):tumse kya matlab?? Apna kaam se kaam rakho..
??: Wahi kar raha hoon...
Ignoring his reply,lucky first focused to pick arishfa from the ground.. he slowly helped her to stand and then looked sorry glared towards the man who disturbed them..
Lucky: what is your problem?? And ho koun tum??
??: Mein yahan ka gaurd..
Arily widened their eyes listening to it..
But then brought up a serious face again...
Ari: hum kaise maan le??
G: tum maano ya nahi maano, mujhe kya.. i am the gaurd here and you both are caught...
Lucky: kya caught?? Haan kya caught?? Humne kya Kiya??
G: achcha?? Pehle woh diwaar (he said pouting the wall they jumped over before) ke upar se kudda aur abb iss diwaar ke upar kudne wale the... Itna hi shok hai kudne ka toh gymnast bann jao and win some gold medals for our country.. why wasting your talent here??
Ari(irritated): kya kaam hai tumhe humse?? And tumhe kaise pata hum kya kiye??
G: bola toh.. gaurd hoon.. and mein kabse tum dono ko dekh raha tha jaane ke liye ki aage kya karoge.. lekin ek number ke gadhe ho tum dono..
Lucky: tameez mein reh... kisiko Matt batana.. and abb hume jaane de..
G: aise kaise?? Mujhe kya milega badle mein??
Lucky(removing some money from his pocket): ye le.. abb kisiko kuch nahi batanaa..
G: itna se mera nahi hoga.. aur chahiye warna abhi ma'am ko call kar raha hoon..
Lucky: ma'am ko call nahi karna.. ye le aur..
He removed more money from his pocket and gave him..
But the gaurd gave an unsatisfied look..
Lucky made an irritated face and gave him all the money he had..
But the gaurd was still not satisfied..
Lucky(showing hai empty pockets): paise khatam hai bhai.. aur kitna??
The gaurd looked towards ari and smiled..
Ari made a hell angry expression and gave him all the money she had..
G: bohot badiya..
Ari: abb jaye?? And kisiko bolna Matt..
G: ek min...
The gaurd clapped once and arily were surrounded by a number of gaurds...
G: bohot loyal hoon mein... Tum log ke jaisa bikau nahi.. jaan chali jaye par ma'am ka vishwaas nahi.. samjhe??
Arily gave a very angry expression to the gaurd as he had betrayed and trapped them..
But they knew that now they are trapped...

In sidneet's room....
Sidneet were sleeping hugging eachother.. sid's hand tightly wrapped around avu's waist... Suddenly someone's phone started ringing... Both's sleep got disturbed..
Sid(sleepy voice): mmm..
He then snuggled more into Avu and tightened his grip on her...
Avu slowly opened her eyes and saw her phone ringing... She then tried taking the phone but wasn't able to reach till there as sid was holding her tight...
She somehow took the phone and saw who called her at this time... First of all she switched off the ring tone so that sid doesn't get disturbed.. she then saw the caller id and it was from the gaurd outside, the gaurd who generally gaurds the walls of the mansion at night..
She got serious in a moment.. it was important for her to receive this call... She picked up the call and in a whispering tone she said to wait for two mins..
She looked towards sid to see him sleeping peacefully hugging her.. she tried removing his hand from the top of her but sid just tightened his grip... She looked towards her phone and back at sid...
She then took a pillow and slowly started putting it between them with a lot of efforts and when she successfully put the pillow in between them she removed sid's hand with a bit force and got out from his grip... Sid instantly hugged the pillow.. Avu kept her hands on his eyes to ensure that he wouldn't wake up and continue sleeping...
She then went to the balcony to talk not before wearing a shrug on top of her night dress...
Avu(coldly): yes tell me..
G: ma'am we have caught two people trying to get in the mansion by jumping the walls from behind.. there is one girl and one boy...
Avu(coldly): how do they look??
G: ma'am, they are wearing black from top to bottom with a black mask.. the girl has long brown hair... She and the boy are the same ones whose picture you showed in the meeting yesterday..
Avu(coldly): keep them in the torture room... And make sure they don't escape.. also check them first.. they shouldn't have any weapon with them... I'll come in the morning and tell what to do next till then keep an eye on them..
G: ok ma'am..
Avu cut the call.. and sighed.. she looked towards the moon and took a deep breath.. she stared at it for few minutes and then turned back heading towards the room..
She went inside and saw sid sleeping like a small child all cuddled up with the pillow..she smiled slightly and sat next to him.. she caressed his hair removing it from his forehead, taking a nice look of his cute and handsome face..
Avu(mumbling): i promise it will be the last day of Arishfa and Lucky in our life tomorrow... I promise to not let you or anyone be in any trouble from now onwards..
She smiled and kissed his forehead... She then lay down next to him...
She looked at the pillow between them which sid was hugging.... she pouted and removed that pillow replacing it with herself...
Sid smiled and snuggled into her as if feeling her presence..
She wasn't able to sleep though but having sid beside her, hugging her was the most comfortable place in the world for her.. she was thinking about the next day, stressing herself but the moment she would look towards sid, a smile would form on her face...
Avu(mumble): i promise to never leave you now.. I'll always hold your hand and be there for you..
She said the last line holding his hand in hers intervening it..
She started caressing his hair softly thinking about the next day...

Skips to next morning...

That's it for 89th chapter..
Arily were doing very well in the start but they got caught.... Avu got to know about it.. what's going to happen tomorrow?? Will arily escape?? Will they win or will Avu win?? Will it really be the last day of arily in sidneet's life or last day of sidneet together?? What's going to happen next??
What do you want to see next??
Waise Jo dekhna hai likh doo, mein padh lungi but likhungi plot ke hisaab se hi😁😅😂
Anyways, comment your reviews...
Meet you in the next chapter...

Don't forget to like share comment and follow...
Love yaa alll...

Words: 1404

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat