Epilogue 2

Epilogue 2~

They reached Amsterdam...and enjoyed a lot for the first few days..
It was their third day in there...
We can see Avu getting ready in a plain black top and black jeans.. she tied her hair in a high ponytail.. wore black socks and black shoes... Small black earings..and at last a black mask on top.. sid came in the room and smirked seeing her..
Sid: ready..
Avu(smirking): all ready...
Avu(confused): kya kar rahe hoo??
She asked confused when she saw sid removing his tshirt.. and taking a black one and wearing it..
Sid(while wearing a black tshirt): coming with you...
Avu: but why??
Sid also got total ready in black..
Sid(wearing a black mask): mein bhi toh dekhu ki kiss ki himaat hui thi ki meri wife ki life spoil ki..
Avu chuckled..
Avu: are you sure you'll come??
Sid: haan..
Avu encircled her hands around sid's neck..
Avu(smirking): wahan darr toh nahi lagega guns dekhke??
Sid(putting his hands on her waist): abb jiski biwi mafia queen ho.. usse kiss baat ka darr...
Avu smiled..
Just then bhav entered the room and turned the other side seeing them...
Bhav: guys.. hume wahan unko mazza seekhane jaana hai not for romance..
Sidneet left eachother seeing him and he turned..
Bhav(smirking): waise are you sure ki wahan tu fight kar paayegi and won't start your romance..
Avu(with attitude): damn sure..
Sid(smirking): toh chale..
Bhav(smirking): yes..
They left from there and reached an old house.. not a very big house and not a very small one too..
Avu, sid, and bhav were standing in front with avu's men at back..
Avu kicked opened the door and all of them went inside..
They reached inside to see a couple watching a movie together sitting on their couch...
But hearing the door break due to the kick, they got up..
Man: koun ho tumlog?? And yahan kaise aaye and kyun aaye??
Avu(behind the mask): why?? Bhul gaye kya mujhe Mr Raghav and Mrs Aditi??
So the couple is Raghav and Aditi..
Aditi: how do you know us?? Ho koun tumlog??
Avu removed her mask and revealed her face...
Raghav and aditi's eyes widened seeing her..
Rag: av..Avneet..
Avu: hash.. i thought bhul gaye hoge..
Aditi: what.. what are you doing here avneet..
Avu: the same which i should have done long back..
Raghav: what do you mean??
Avu(smirking): i mean.. i just wanted to do tit for tat for the thing you had done to me and my family..
Aditi(scared): see.. we..we.are very sorry.. we.. we-
Avu cuts her with a tight slap...
Avu(roaring): you cannot be sorry for that... It took us more than 20 years to reunite.. i lost most of my family for life long.. and you're saying sorry??? Your sorry isn't going to bring back my family.. your sorry isn't going to bring back the time i had lost with them...
Rag:you are doing wrong..
Avu(smirking): ohh no.. i was doing wrong all this while by leaving you both.. but now i am doing the right thing...
Rag: you cannot do anything..
Rag removed a gun from under his sofa... And pointed towards avu..
Avu quickly used her reflexes and kicked him direct on his face taking a 360° turn.. raghav could process it as it happens too fast and his grip on the gun loosened..
Avu then went towards him and held his collar punching him..
Avu: this is for beaking my bhai and dii's trust.. this is for playing with their feelings.. this is for what you did with my family... This is for every wrong thing you have done..
Avu finally left him when blood was leaking from his face and he was breathing heavily.. Avu left him and he fell with a thud..
Aditi ran to him and helped him stand..
Avu(dangerously): you dared to mess with the MAFIA QUEEN and now you're going to REGRET!!!
Both of them shivered due to her voice and knowing that she is the mafia queen..
Aditi: you cannot do anything to us..
Avu(smirking): your husband is already begging for air and you are saying i can't do anything... Ohh poor you..
Avu chuckled evily..
Aditi picked up the gun lying on the ground which was of raghav..
Raghav too got up and brought another gun from beside the vase..
Both of them pointed the guns at Avu... Avu removed her gun from her socks and before anyone could fire.. both Aditi and Raghav fell down due to two powerful kicks by our boys; bhav and sid..
Bhav: don't even try to mess with her...
Sid: you aren't dead till now but if you try, the next second you'll be dead..
Avu's men caught both of them and took them with them.. they gave them injections due to which they fell unconscious.. and now the two of them will be taken to London kept in the torture room over there..
Avu hi-fied with both her boys and all three returned back to the hotel they are staying in..
They freshened up..
Bhav went to his room.. and sidneet to theirs..
First Avu went to take a bath.. she came back and then sid went..
Sid came out only in a towel and saw Avu sitting in front on the mirror and drying her hair...
Sid came from back and hugged her keeping his chin on her shoulder..
Sid: looking pretty as always..
Avu: thanks.. but i can't say the same thing to you...
Sid pouted..
Avu(laughing): wear some clothes then i can say i guess..
Sid(smirking): but i look hot without clothes.. and you need to agree..
Avu: sadly yes..
Sid smirked and picked her up in that sitting position itself with one hand on around her stomach and one below her thighs..(hope you understand) and threw her on the bed..
Avu(excited+laughing): aaaa sidd...
Sid was also laughing and hovered over her..
Sid: soo i look hot..
Avu: noo..
Sid(putting hands on her stomach): i doo..
Avu: nah..
Sid started tickling her.. he tickled her a bit and stopped..
Sid: now say.. i look hot..
Avu: i don't lie..
Sid tickled her more..
Avu(laughing): aa sid stopp.. stopp..
Sid(while tickling): first say i am hot and sexy..
Avu(laughing): i won't...
Sid(tickling more): then face the consequences..
Avu(laughing): aah stopp..
Avu tried using her hands to stop him but our Sid wasnt that easy to stop specially when he is romancing and having fun with his wife..
Avu(laughing): ok ok.. i admit..
Sid(while tickling): tell the full sentence...  I admit, Sid is hot and sexy..  tell..
Avu(laughing): first stop..
Sid paused and Avu took a deep breath..
Sid: now say..
Avu: ok.. i admit.. sid is not hot and sexy..
Avu started laughing as soon as she told this and sid again started tickling her..
Sid: ohh achcha.. i am not hot and sexy!? Really??
Avu: yes.. aa sidd... Sidd bsss... Pait dukh Raha hai abb.. bss..
Sid: pehle kabool karo..
Avu: okk okk.. you are hot and sexy.. abb bsss..
Sis finally stopped tickling her and pecked her lips.. Avu was still laughing a bit... She took a deep breath and relax..
Sid was about to attach his lips with hers when someone knocked their door.. and not only knocked but banged their door..
Avu: mein dekhke aayi..
Sid(holding her back): noo.. chhod do.. apne aap chala jayega jo bhi hai..
Avu: sid.. chhodo.. 2 mins mein dekhke aa jaungi...
Sid: promise..??
Avu: hmm..
Sid: okk..
Sid left her and she opens the door.. before they could process anything they saw their three musketeers run inside the rooms and jump on sid who was lying down on the bed only in his towel..
Kiydu and vanu: daddyyyyyy
Sid: yes my babiesss..
Vanu: hawwww...papa you din get ready til now??? (hawwww...papa you didn't get ready till now??? )
Sid: getting ready.. getting ready.. don't worry..
Kiyu: fast fast.. we need to go..
Aru(shouting in excitement): boating todayyyyyy!!!!
Kiyu/vanu: yessss...
Kiyru/vanu: BOATING!! BOATING!! BOATING!! BOATING!! BOATING!!
Avu: ohk ohk baba..yes we are going boating today... Abb shant hojao...
Sid: yes... Let me get ready in 5 mins and then we will call everybody else and go... Okay??
Kiyru/vanu: okieee..
Avu(rolling her eyes): you'll get ready in 5 mins??
Sid: yes.. just remove my clothes sweetheart..
He gave a flying kiss to Avu and got up and went in front of the mirror combing his hair and spraying deo..
Avu shook her head in disbelief and got up to remove his clothes..
She gave him clothes and everyone got ready...
Everyone rented boats and enjoyed a lotttttt....

This way the mafia queen completes all her revenges and starts a beautiful life with no past left to unfold nowww...
Everyone is happy and are together..
Though, even now Avu and sid will face many ups and downs in life, but this time they are together and forever.. they'll face it together and lead a happy life...

-----THE END-----

Soo the epilogues end hereee...  A long long long, very long epilogue 😂❤️
It was a lovely journey...
Hope you liked the epilogue... Also tell me your reviews on this epilogue... I gave some mafia scenes after longgg... Tell me how they are...

SURPRISE!!!
Alsoo.. here is the suprise which i was talking about in the last of epilogue, part 1... Sooo... I was thinking of giving some bonus chapters... I have few ideas in my mind and do not want to waste them... But I'll give only if you guys wanttt... So tell me in the comments if you want bonus chaoterrss.. and if yes.. and also tell me what you want to see ... I'll try to show them tooo...

Words: 1672

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat