Chapter 72

Chapter 72~

Next day.. everything was going normal.. sidneet didn't talk after last days incident... No body knew what had happened between them the last night.... They didn't talk the whole day.. though they had few eyelocks in the whole day which reflected only pain, tears and loneliness.. but sid or Avu, anyone of them broke the eyelock in few seconds itself..

Once again, like everyday after dinner Avu is sitting in the garden.... But today something was unusual... Today sid didn't come to the garden... It was past nine, mainly the time sid came but today he wasn't seen only.... Nor he came there nor spoke anything.. Avu had many things to say in her mind... She wanted to talk to HIM.. but he wasn't coming... She waited there for long...
Soon it became 10.. Avu was periodically looking towards sid's balcony and window to have a small glance of him or know what he is doing.. but sid's room's light were off and nor he came in the balcony....
Avu waited there for some more time... She was loosing hopes.. she was about to give up and get up to head towards her room when she heard a soft noise as if someone was walking behind her on the grass... She turned back and saw sid... Instead of getting happy or unhappy or angry as her normal reactions towards him.. she became nervous.. she turned back and started fiddling with her fingers...
Sid came there and was a bit surprised to see Avu there as it was past 10 and she was still there.. he had thought that Avu would have gone and so he came down at that time... Not having any other option, he went and sat beside her but this time maintaining a big distance between them...
Avu saw the distance between them and became more nervous...
She slowly got up and went towards him kneeling down in front of him.. he gave a confused look to her...
Avu slowly lifted her hands and held her ears...
Avu: i... I am so..sorry.... I am sorry.. please forgive me..
Sid: why??
Avu: please don't act naa sidd.... I am really sorry....
Sid: but why are you asking sorry??
Avu: why matlab?? Meine joh galtiyaan..no no..actually crimes kiye..uske vajah se... I didn't trust you.. i didn't listen to you.. bss kuch bhi bakwaas assume kar liya and ussi ko sach Maan liya... I should have let you speak.. i am very sorry....
Sid just looked towards the other side...
Avu pouted sadly and extended her hands... She held sid's ears softly.. sid looked at her..
Avu(puppy face): apni small si, cute si, 6 years old ki babygirl ko maaf nahi karoge??
Avu: sorry Naa siddoooo... Pleashhhhhhh...
Sid couldn't contain a smile... Who would not melt seeing her puppy face...
Sid smiled and seeing him Avu smiled...
Avu(pout): did you forgive me??
Sid: ahh... Finally...
Avu didn't understand what he meant but soon understood by what he did next..
He gave a quick peck on her lips and she turned a bit red....
Sid: tumhara pout dekh dekhkar only i know how i controlled...
Avu: sidd... Bataoo naaa...
Sid(chuckled): yes my queen... And waise bhi saari galti tumhari nahi thi.... Mere bhi thi.. so i am also sorry...
Avu: noo...
Avu cupped his face and joined their foreheads together...
Both had a satisfied, a happy smile on their faces...
Sid slowly cupped her face and kissed her forehead
And Avu got her whole world back.. she felt contended...
and then he hugged her...
Both were feeling complete after so much time in each other's arms.. they were feeling like the luckiest member in the world...
They pulled back after sometime...
Avu(softly): i love you..
Sid: hmm..i know...
Avu(softly hitting his chest, whining): uhmmmmm... Say it back naaa...
Sid(chuckled): i love you too my.... buddhu rabbit...
He said the last part smirking...
Avu(crossing arms on her chest): i am not buddu rabbittt...
Sid(chuckled): okk okk my buddhu rabbit...
Avu(whining): siddddddd...
Sid just laughed seeing her face and after few minutes Avu also joined him...
Both sat comfortable on the grass next to eachother... Sid's hand around avu's shoulder/neck...
Their side of the foreheads were joint...
Sid: ok..on a serious note... Tum mere paas wapas aa rahi ho naa??? You and me are coming back together right??
Avu: itna sab kiya meine.. abhi bhi mujhe except karoge??
Sid: kya Kiya tumne??
Avu looked at him confusingly..
Avu: huh??
Sid: meine pucha ki tumne Aisa kya kiya jiske vajah se i won't except you??
Avu: meine-
Sid(cuts her): ohhh... Abb yaad aaya..
Avu(sadly): hmm..
Sid: tumne Raj ko hug kiya tha naa... Mana mein thoda gussa hoon usse but aisa kuch nahi hai ki I'll leave you for that madam..
Avu: raj??
Avu(confused): but.. but woh toh... College ki baat hai naa??
Sid(casually): haan.. toh tumhe kya laga??
Avu: mujhe-
Sid(cuts her): college ke baad humare beech kuch hua hai kya??
Avu looked at him like a ultra pro Max confused person but then slowly started realising what he was doing..
Avu's face broke into a smile and she started chuckling..
Avu(hitting his arm): tum paagal hoo..
Sid: kya?? Sach mein!! Humare beech college ke baad kuch hua tha kya??
Avu: acting band karo sid.. i am sorry..
Sid: acting?? Ohhh yessss... Abb yaad aayaaaaaa
Avu gave him a kya yaad aaya look ..
Sid(smirking): humare beech meinnnnnnn... Ahem ahemmm.... Yaad hai kya hua tha??
Avu(confused): kya??
Sid: ahem ahem..
Avu: can you stop fake coughing??
Sid(smirking): tumhe sach mein nahi yaad ki humne kya Kiya tha??
Avu: kya kiya tha??
Sid(pulling her towards him by her waist): wapas karke dikhau??
Avu: ky-kya??
Sid smirked and moved closer to her.. he started drawing various shapes with his finger on her bare back.. she shivered under his touch..
Sid(huskily): abb yaad aaya??
Avu: n-nahi..
Sid's smirk widened...
Sid: proposal... The long walk.. phir room.. dim lights... Door locked... Only you and me.. and-
Avu(totaly red, cuts him): bss bss.. samajh aagaya.. yaad bhi aagaya...
She freed herself from his grip..
Sid again pulled her closer and whispered huskily..
Sid(huskily whispered): why dont we relive that.. you know what I mean...
Avu just pushed him back with a red face and got up to leave... She turned and was about to leave but sid held her hand and pulled her back... She landed on his lap.. sid held her from her waist..
Avu: kya kar rahe ho?? Koi dekh lega..
Sid: yeh dialogue bohot purana hogaya hai Avu.. come up with something new baby girl..
He said the last line while softly touching her below the lips And seeing her with all love he has..
Avu: sid...
Sid(lost in love): bolo naa..
Avu(blushing): chodo..
Sid(pout): nahi.. abhi toh haath mein aayi hoo... Itni jaldi nahi chodunga.. and abhi toh koi disturb karne wala bhi nahi hai... Kiyu and aru bhi maa ke saath hai and abhi tak toh soo bhi gaye honge...
Saying this Sid was leaning towards her lips... Avu closed her eyes and smiled giving her consent.. sid was just about to attach their lips when...............

Soooooooooo...... Guysssssssssss...... How was the chapterrrrrrrrrrrr????????
Are you guys happpyyyyyyyyyyy??????
Misunderstanding clearrrr!!!!!!!!!!
Avu ne maafi mang li and sid ne maaf bhi kardiyaaa!!!!!
Tell me how happy or unhappy you are in the comments....
Do you all remember sid's 6 year old baby girl??😏
And and and.. SIDNEET ROMANCING!!!!!
Sid was going to kiss Avu when something happened... What happened??? Any guesses??? 😏

Like share comment and follow...

Words: 1307

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat