Chapter 37

Chapter 37~

Avu entered her dressing room and saw a big box kept over there with a rose bouquet on top...she went near it and saw a note attatched on it...

Avu's pov;
Ek aur note?? Uhmm.. abb isse pehele padhti hoon.. box kholne se pehele... Warna phir pehle jaise popat hogaya toh?? Nai nahi... Pehle note...

Note;
Hahahahahhahaha... Avuuu.. hahahahahaa... Yaar.. tum bohot cute ho.. iss time note pehle padh Rahi hoo... Hahahahaha...
Waise take that bouquet because a beautiful bouquet for a beautiful lady..💝
Abb main baat... Iss box mein tumhe pata hai kya hai.. guess kar hi liya hoga and you are right my lady.. isme ek dress hai tumhare liye.. so sunno... I mean padho... You get exactly 20mins, 10secs and 5 milliseconds to get ready...
Hahahaha... Mazzak kar raha tha... Jitna time Lena hai Lelo.. but thoda jaldi... And waise meine yeh letter time pass ke liye likha tha.. 😜 so I think ki tumhe gift pehele kholna chahiye tha and then letter padhna chahiye tha...😂😂😂 I can just imagine your grumpy face baby girl..
I love you a lot and jaldi jaaaoo and ready hokar aaoooo....
Your very smart and intelligent, one and only 'The Siddharth Nigam'

Avu's pov;
Aaahhh... I hate this boyy... Phirse.. phirse isne mere saath aisa kiya... Milne do mujhe.. chodungi nahi isse... Abhi gift kholti hoon...

Avu opened the gift to see a very beautiful dress in front of her with accessories matching with it... She was mesmerized seeing the dress taht she forgot all her anger... She took the dress and went to get ready...

 She took the dress and went to get ready

(The dress👆)

Avu got ready quickly and went towards the garden... On the way she met ammi who complemented her, she smiled and said thanku and went towards the garden..

She entered the garden and saw it as usual.. it was like it is always...
Avu(frowning): ugh... Yeh ladke ka mein kya karu?? Itna pareshaan karta hai mujhe.. pehle woh mazak gift ke saath and now..ugh... Yeh janaab garden mein hai hi nahi.. usse choodo.. garden mein koi nahi hai.. ek peice decoration ka bhi nahi hai... Aane do uss bander ko saamne.. chodungi nahi mein isse... Kidhar hai yeh.. SIDDHARTH?? SIDDHARTH??? Huh!! Isne-
Avu was blabbering in the same way when she was cut by two muscular arms wrapping around her... Avu shivered under the touch...
Avu: aise koun aata hai sid??
Sid: tumhe pata chal gaya ki yeh mein hoon.. kaise??
Avu(rolling her eyes): i can sense you and feel you... But aise koun aata hai??
Sid left her waist and came and stood in front of her...
Sid(hands on his waist): haina?? Tumhe bhi yahi lagta hai naa?? Meine kaha tha unse ki mein aisa entry nahi karoonga.. meine kahan tha ki mein helicopter se rope band kar flowers ke saath neeche aaunga tha... But woh log maane hi nahi..
Avu's face broke into a smile and she started laughing...
Avu(laughing): helicopter se, rope ke saath.. hahaha.. oh god... Tum sachi mein bander nigam ho yaar... Hahahaha...
Sid smiled seeing Avu laughing..
Sid flicked avu's nose and muttered cute...
Avu stopped laughing...
Avu: waise mein kabse yahan khadi thi.. tum kaha the.??
Sid(complaining): oo..voo... Tum aane mein itna time laga rahi thi ki mein yahan khada khada bore ho gaya toh uss taraf ghumne gaya tha...
Avu slapped his arm lightly to which Sid laughed...
Avu: tum naa..
Sid(laughing): achcha achcha..sorry... Waise.. the wait for worth it.. you are lookingggg
Avu: looking??
Sid: looking likeee
Avu: like??..
Sid: likeee
Avu: like??
Sid: lik-
Avu: abh agar tumne nahi bataya toh dekh Lena...
Sid: you are looking like... Likee.. miss rabbit...
Sid started laughing as soon as he said it..
Avu: ughh.. siddharth.. i am going..
Avu turned to leave but sid caught her hand from back and pulled her towards him backhugging her and keeping his chin on her shoulder...
Sid(whispered in her ear very huskily) : you are looking gorgeous.. the best...
Avu shivered under the closliness and his voice..
Avu: th-thanks..
Sid left her and made her turn towards him..
Sid: waise tum best toh hogi.. after allll.. meri choice jo ho..
He said with a wink...
Avu just blushed a bit and giggled.... Sid too laughed with her..
Avu: waise... You are looking handsome..

Sid: woh toh mein humesha lagta hoon

Avu(rolling eyes): self obsessed..
Sid: abb jaisa bhi hoon tumhara hoon...
Avu giggled looking at him and sid also smiled widely...
Sid(forwarding his hand): may I get the honour to take this beautiful lady with me?
Avu(chuckled): sure...
Avu kept her hand on sid's and both went towards the pool side..

Avu: wowww

Avu: wowww.... It's so beautiful...
Sid: true..
Avu: kisne kiya??
Sid: obviously meine- nahi kiya ... Group ne kiya..
He started with a proud tone but ended up laughing nervously...
Avu( chuckled): achcha.. waise tumne apne ans achanak kaise badal diya??
Sid: woh kya hai naa...
Sid went closer to Avu and whispered..
Sid:(whisper): yeh group hume akela toh chodega nahi.. yahi kahin chupke bethe hai.. agar mein keh diya hota ki saara decor meine Kiya hai toh either they would ruin our date by jumping out and shouting that they did ya phir baad mein mujhe maar maar ke haal behaal kar dete...
Avu started laughing...
Avu pulled his cheek while laughing..
Avu: you are cute...
Sid held avu's hand and removed it from his cheek and kept it on his heart... He cupped her face..
Sid: aise haste raha karo humesha... It suits you.. and apna mood and face kisi bhi paagal ke liye bigada mat kar... Bhale vo paagal mein hi kyun naa ho.. okay??
Avu nodded with a smile..
Sid(holding her hand): achcha let's goo...
Sid took Avu and went towards one table beside the pool only... It was decorated with lights...

Sid pulled out a chair for Avu and Avu sat on it with a smile

Sid ran to the other side and sat...
He held avu's hand from top of the table..

How is the proposal till now?? Comment your views.. yeh romantic scenes likhne mein pura dimaag kharch ho jata hai..😂😂 bohot mehnat kiya hai likhne mein... btw.. meet you in the next chapter.. till then bye...

Words : 1071

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat