Chapter 53

Chapter 53~

Guys.. i forgot to show the mansion in which Avu and bhavesh are living... So this is the mansion👆👆

Also in this manner the bush was cut in the front but in the cutout of 'QUEEN' 👆

So let's start the chapter now..

Skip to a few days..
In these days, Avu and bhavnoor are working on their growth of the company.. they are working hard for setting up the company in india... Also kiyu and vansh have strated going to a play school...  And and and yes.. bhavnoor with vansh have visited the elders and youngsters.. they didn't mention anything about Avu as usual.. nor they told that Avu is here in mumbai.. also on asking that why they are not living with them, bhav told that they are here for setting up company in india and so they will be here for few months or maybe years, so they bought one mansion right next to the elders mansion... The distance between the two mansions were of only 3-4 mins walk..

Now present day,
Avu is going to pick up kiyu and vansh from their play school.. one fact she is unknown of is that aru, simi, aari also go to the same school...
Avu went to their school and was standing at the exit gate waiting for them.. soon she saw kiyu coming out but with a boy beside her who was jumping and dancing beside her and kiyu was laughing at him..
Kiyu(laughing): stop it Aru..
(So kiyu is coming out with aru aka arthav)
Aru: no no kiyu piyu...
Kiyu(cute pout): i am not kiyu piyu..
Aru: you aleee (you aree)
Kiyu(angry pout): noo...
Suddenly kiyu saw at the front and seeing her mother she became excited and ran towards her.. aru also ran behind her..
Kiyu(jumping on Avu): mummmaaaaa...
Avu(smile): helllooo my babbyyy... How was your day...
Kiyu: goooooodddddddd...
Avu just laughed at her reaction.. she then saw aru..
Avu(baby voice)(to aru): hello...
Aru: hii..
Kiyu(jumping down from avu's hold): mummaa... He is my bestfliend.. (mummaa... He is my bestfriend..)
Avu: wow... What is your name..
Aru: arthav.. but evelyone call me aru... (Arthav.. but everyone call me aru)
Avu(ruffling his hair): ohh wow..
Avu: kiyu.. where is vanshu??
Kiyu: he is coming mumma..
Avu: okk..
Kiyu: aru.. this is my mumma..
Aru: what should I call you??
Avu: who?? Mee??
Aru nodded cutely..
Avu smiled at his cute behaviour...
Avu: you can call me anything you like baby..
Aru: so you ale my fliend?? (So you are my friend)
Avu: yes...
Aru(pout): but you didn't tell me youl name.. (but you didn't tell me your name..)
Avu chuckled at him..
Avu(pulling his cheeks): uhmm.. my name is Avneet..
Aru: wowwww... But what should I call you??
Avu: you can call me anything you wish..
Aru: uhmmm... I ill call youuuu... (Uhmm.. i will call youuuu...)
Aru(thinking): aunty??
Aru: noo..
Aru: uhmm.. bhua??
(Author: Kya bolti janta?? Avu ko aru ki bhua bana doo??😁)
Aru: nahi..
(Author: Lo aru ne hi maana kar diya🤦‍♀️)
Aru: chachi??
Aru: no no no... Vo toh bohot saali hai mele paas ( no.. no.. no. Vo toh bohot saari hai mere paas)
Aru(thinking): phillll (phir...)
Aru(excited): yeshhh... I ill call you angel...(yes... I will call you angel..)
Avu: angel??
Aru: yesh.. beuse you ale betiful like an angel (because you are beautiful like an angel)
Avu(chuckled): ok done aru...
Aru: yeah...
With this aru again started jumping and dancing..
Avu and kiyu were laughing with him...
Avu: arre arre bss.. shant ho jao aru baby.. you'll get tired..
Aru(breathing heavily): yess...
Avu(ruffling his hair): ek dum like bander..
Aru(pout): me?? Bander??
Avu nodded cutely with a beautiful smile..
Avu(baby voice): yesh... My chotu bander..
Aru(excited): yeshhhhhh.... Okkkkkkkkkk....
Kiyu(raising her hand): and me? And me?? And me???
Aru(laughing): you ale kiyu piyu... (You are kiyu piyu)
With this aru started laughing and Avu also... Kiyu made an angry pout crossing her hands on her chest and turning her face the other side... She looked towards them when she heard Avu laughing..
Kiyu(whining): mumma... You alshoooo (mumma... You also)
Avu(controlling her laughter): ok ok.. sorry...
Kiyu: aye you aru paru.. stop..
Aru also suppressed his laughter seeing her..
Avu: waise... Chotu bander..
Aru: yes...
Avu: how are you going home?? Koun aa raha hai lene??
Aru: chachu aayenge... Sayad (chachu aayenge shayad)
Avu: ok...
Aru: but mein abhi chalta hoon..
Avu: arre kidhar?? Tumhare chachu thodi naa aaye hai..
Aru: haan pal meli sister and blothel bhi hai idhar.. to mein unke paas Jaa Laha hoon.. (haan par meri sister and brother bhi hai idhar.. toh mein unke paas Jaa raha hoon)
Avu: kidhar hai..
Aru pointed at one place and Avu saw there and nodded..
Avu: ok.. samhaal ke jao..
Aru: okkiee...
Aru left towards his brothers and sisters... In the mean time vansh also came there... Once Avu saw that aru reached to his siblings safely, she went towards her car with kiyu and vansh and drove home..

Leap of 2 months...
In these two months, nothing much happened.. life was going very smooth.. bond between Avu and aru also became strong.. aru never mentioned his parents name nor his surname and so Avu didn't know that he is siddharth's son... Also in this one month.. their company is set and fortunately or unfortunately, sidneet did not meet eachother... It is still hidden that Avu is in India too... Bhavnoor with vansh keep visiting the elders and youngsters often... kiyu often asks Avu about her dad but as usual Avu changes or ignores the topic..
Avu, aru and kiyu have become like a team.. they enjoy a lot together.. everyone in aru's home knows he has a friend named angel.. they all know that she is his bestfriend kiyu's mom... But the thing they don't know is his angel is his dad's life.. what I mean is aru's angel is his dad's love, avneet...
Also in this one month, a shocking news was spread in both the mansions... The mansions got the news that arishfa died in a road accident... Everybody were shocked due to the sudden news... Arthav was also somewhat sad but he had Avu by his side who took great care of him in those days.. she didn't know that he is arishfa's son but aru had told her that his mom went to god.. Avu tried to distract his mind and tried to make him happy.. she somewhere felt an unknown connection with aru...

(Guys it's becoming very difficult to again and again write youngsters and elders to describe their mansion and Avu and bhavnoor to describe their mansion.. so what I'll do is I'll write nigam mansion and Kaur mansion.. is that ok??)

Now presently,
In Kaur mansion...
Avu: I guess it's time..
Bhavnoor: are you sure??
Avu nodded... Nervousness was clear on her face but she was also determined with her decision..
Ash: think once again Avu..
Avu: i am sure.. i won't hide this any longer..
Bhav: as you wish..
Avu(nervous): how will she react??
Bhavnoor just shrugged..
Avu: i just hope everything goes fine..
Bhav: don't worry.. everything is going to go smooth.. very smooth..
Ash: whatever happens, remember one thing, we are always with you.. ok??
Avu nodded with a smile..

That's it for the chapter... Avu has met aru and formed a great bond unknown of the fact that he is Siddharth's son.. also arishfa died... And what is Avu planning to do?? Why is the mafia queen nervous?? Any comments on all these??
Also the story is going a bit fast because now i am soon going to start the main plot... 😊

Haha.. mujhe kitne baar lagta hai ki mein last mein pure chapter ka summary de deti hoon jaise taarak mehta ka oolta chashma mein dete hai🤣🤣

Anyways.. like comment share and follow... Meet you in the next chapter.... Bubyeee and keep guessing 😉

Words: 1372

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat