Chapter 86

Chapter 86~

The next day...
Everyone still had a lot of questions in their mind about yesterday's incident.... They wanted answers to all those.. they also knew that the answers can only be given by Avu.. but... They were not sure how to ask her.. seeing her yesterday's reaction when they had come made them sure that it was something big and serious.. because.. that made Avu, the mafia queen silent and lost...
Last night also went by with not much talking.. everyone were silent and Avu, aru and sid the most... They all had slept early last night..
Everybody had decided that somehow or the other, they would try to know that what is ari and avu's relation.. what is lucky and avu's relation... What is ari and Lucky's relation.. they now wanted to know everything.. they wanted answers to all their questions as because ari had told that they will return.. and this family needs to be ready to face them...
Making a tough mind, all gathered at one place.. they called Avu also.. kids were not present there...
Avu came there.. she had an idea what was going to happen... She was kind of scared and nervous as what their reaction is going to be.. seeing everybody's face, she was confirmed that this meeting, this talk is related to yesterday's incident...
Avu also took a seat their next to sid...
Abhi: uhmm..Avu.. hume.. wohh.. kal ke-
Avu: i know..
Abhi: huh?
Avu: i know aaplog ko kya baat karni hai..
Reem: pata hai toh bata naa.. what is your relation with arishfa and lucky??
Faisu: And who is this lucky exactly??
Jai: from when do you know them??
Vaish: what is your past with them?
Jaan: and what was that i loved you more than myself and all??
Abhi: what did lucky do to you??
Sid: tumne kabhi bataya kyun nahi??
Bhav: yaa.. why didn't you stop sid from marrying arishfa if you knew about her??
Ash: tumne hume aru and ari ke baare mein kabhi kyun nahi bataya??
Va: Avu yeh sab kya hai??
JD: and what was that at last jo lucky bolke gaya??
Bm: why do you both hate eachother??
Vd: what was that revenge?
Rm: and aisa... .......
The questions kept on coming... Everyone were emptying their minds asking thousands of questions not getting a single answer.... They weren't letting Avu to speak or answer anything.. question were pouring one after the other.... And then all started asking together.. before atleast some question were understood but now, nothing was clear as everyone were talking to together...
Atlast, getting fed-up of these questions, Avu thought to break their chain of questions and maybe answer a few..
Avu: please... Please shant hojao.. aise pucho ge toh answer kaise doongi?? Please ekbaar ke liye chup hojao sab.. 
Everyone got queit and realised that they were continuosly asking not giving her a chance to speak...
Avu: abb ek ek karke questions pucho please... Shanti se..
All: uh.. yaa..
Avu: pehla?
Sid: hume sirf tum teeno ke baare mein jana hai.. what had happened?? Kab hua tha?!? Kya hua tha? Kaise hua tha?? Hone ke baad kya kiya?? And everything..
Avu nodded thinking how she should start..
Avu: actually......
Vaish: nervous Matt ho Avu.. jo hai khulke bolo... No one is here to judge you or anything.. don't worry..
Avu slightly smiled and nodded a bit...
Sid squeezed her hand giving her courage and showing that i am there always with you no matter what.. Avu looked towards sid and he blinked his eyes telling to continue without any tension or hesitation..
Avu looked at everyone and took a deep breath and gathered some strength.. she then started to say..
Avu: me and Arishfa met when i was 3 years old... A sweet, beautiful and kind girl had shifted newly in our locality.... She lived right next to my house.. she was arishfa.. we both connected in a short period of time.. we went to the same school, played together, studied together, ate together... My family and her family were good friends too.. we were like family friends... She is two years elder to me.. she was one class higher than me.. but our school was same, we went together and separated there, then came back together... Lucky used to live near by to us.. he and Arishfa were childhood buddies... Their families were very good friends.. like bestfriend.. they both shifted together, arishfa shifted next to my house and lucky shifted nearby only but not too close nor too far.. time passed by.. mine and arishfa's bond strengthened... I started trusting her more than i trusted myself..... I wouldn't do anything without telling her... Though my and Lucky's bond wasn't very strong but we knew eachother... Lucky is 4 years elder to arishfa that is 6 years elder to me.... I was never very comfortable with him near me... Nor would he join me and Arishfa in playing... Lucky was a boy who had a very bad mind from his childhood.. watching adult site videos, thinking about that and doing stuff which is not appropriate for his age... Due to all that, with the sight he used to see me always made me really uncomfortable... But i didn't tell this to anyone except arishfa... The day i told her from the next day lucky started visiting me very rarely... I thought arishfa is really my true friend and genuinely cares for me.. but.. she and lucky have been childhood buddies and she has been with lucky in seeing that stuff, thinking about it and doing not so appropriate things.. so she also had a very bad mind which i was not aware of.. time passed and without knowing, years passed.. the time also came when my family left me.. i was lonely.. i had ammi but with her i had arishfa too... But i didn't know that her colours would change.. once, when it was just few days of my family's demise, she asked me to come with her.. i went.. she took me to Lucky's house which was at a distance from my house... We went there and opened the door.. it was very dark.. only lucky was in the house in his room... We went there and Arishfa left me alone.. i tried calling her but she had gone... i started getting scared as it was all dark.. just then I felt someone walking towards me... slowly someone kept a hand on my shoulder and it was a really uncomfortable touch... I turned and understood it was lucky... His.. his hand..
Avu stopped while saying it... She couldn't control.. she gulped down her tears which came while telling the incident..
Sid rubbed her back a bit and squeezed her shoulder...
She took a deep breath and continued..
Avu: his touch was getting more and more uncomfortable second by second... i was panicking and crying... i just started running... luckily arishfa left the door open by mistake.. i just rushed out and escaped... I straight away ran and went home.. i still didn't tell anything to anyone and thought to talk to arishfa first.. next day when i met arishfa i told her what had happened and she told sorry to me for leaving me like that... I was too small that time, and didn't know all these things... So i thought to leave it and forget it.. once again time passed.. after some months... The same thing repeated but this time i knew what it was.. i knew it was wrong... I once again escaped and he couldn't do anything... And when that incident happened for the second time, we were selling the company of india... So we sold that company, and shifted to London forever.. no one knew about it till date but now you guys know it... This was my past with them...

That's it's for the chapter guysss.... Avu's past with them is disclosed.... More questions in your mind?? Yaa there must be so mostly all will be answered in the next chapter... Now tell meeee.... How was the chapter???? What do you think about the two arishfa and lucky...

Also.. it's just a story.. please don't take it seriously.. no connect with real life.. i personally love arily a lot but this was needed according to the plot so sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings...

Like, share, comment, and follow...

Words: 1420

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat