Chapter 92

Chapter 92~

In the room;
Bhav: hmm.. bolo madam.. kya chal raha hai aapke iss dimaag mein??
Avu: tumhe kaise pata ki kuch chal raha hai??
Bhav: aisa hai naa, i am your bestfriend since the pastttt.. uhmmm.. 8 years i guess... Shakal dekhke samajh jaata hoon ki tumhare dimaag mein kya chal raha hai..
Avu gave a small smile to him..
Bhav: chalo abb jaldi batao kya problem hai..
Avu: problem as such nahi hai.. woh.. i was just thinking something...
Bhav: ufff... Sochne ke liye dimaag chahiye hota hai jo tumhare paas nahi hai.. abb sach sach batao kya hua??
Avu just gave a stern and irritated look to bhav and bhav started laughing...
Bhav(becoming serious): achcha abb bata kya soch rahi hai tu???
Avu: i am thinking to tell sid the truth..
Bhav: konsa truth??
Avu: wohi wala..
Bhav widened his eyes understanding what truth she was talking about...
Bhav: why so suddenly??
Avu: kabhi naa kabhi toh batana hai naa..
Bhav: but batana zaroori thodi naa hai..
Avu: usse nahi batayenge toh papers pe sign kahan se layenge bhav?? Usse batana padega..
Bhav: but abhi?? Sab bohot mushkil se theek hua hai Avu... are you sure??
Avu: i am.. yeh truth batana bohot important hai.. i know he will be shocked, broken ya aur bhi kuch bura... But abb we don't have any option... Hume yeh karna hoga..
Bhav: hmm.. i know... I understand...
Avu(with hope in her eyes): tu support karega naa??
Bhav: yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai?? Pakka se karungaa... I always supported you, am supporting you and will always support you no matter what..
Avu hugged him..
Avu(hugging him): thanks..
Bhav hugged her back... They broke the hug after few minutes..
Bhav: abb chale?? Sabko batana hai..
Avu: yes..
Bhav held her shoulder and squeezed it giving her courage..
Avu took a deep breath and calmed her mind down.. she then took something from her cupboard and walked towards the exit of the room,and out the room towards the hall..
Behind, bhav also joined his hands, closed his eyes and prayed to god to give her strength and let everything go smooth.. he then quickly caught up with avu and both came to the hall..

They entered inside the hall.. sid's back was facing the door and rest all were sitting in the circle on different sofas and couches.. bhav went and sat on the place he was sitting before that's when all noticed that they returned..
Avu went and stood behind sid and kept a hand on his shoulder...
Sid(turning his head back to look at her): arrey aajao Avu.. Beth jaao..
Avu: actually..
Sid: kya hua??
Avu: wohh..
Avu slowly sat on her place beside sid and gave a nervous look to sid.. sid raised his eyebrow indicating what happened??
Avu passed few crisp sheets of papers to him..
Sid(taking the papers): yeh kya hai??
Avu: yeh.. woh..
Sid(reading what's written): Adoption papers?? Kiska adoption Avu??
Avu: woh..
Sid: tumhe ek aur child chahiye?? toh bolti naa mujhe... Direct adoption??(smirking) Hum dusre tareeke se bhi kar sakte the.. nahi toh tum mujhe-
Avu(cuts him): sid.. mazaak nahi pls.. it's serious..
Sid: okk.. sorry.. abb batao.. kiska adoption paper??
He again looked towards the paper to read ahead but stopped and looked towards avu hearing her..
Avu: tumhare and Arishfa ke beech kabhi kuch hua hi nahi tha..
Sid: huh?? Kya??
Avu: i mean.. there wasn't any sexual contact between you and Arishfa till date..
Sid(sighed): i know Avu.. i know tumhe achcha nahi lag raha hoga yeh jaanke but i am sorry.. i was drunk and didn't know anything and then woh sab hogaya.. i know you didn't like it.. but-
Avu(cute him): tum dono ke beech kuch nahi hua hai.. and i am not saying this because i don't like it.. infact i am saying the truth...
Sid: noo.. she told me...
Avu: you tell me one thing.. even if you were drunk.. you would have remembered something.. even a part of it like what happened after you were drunk or something... But no... You couldn't remember.. why?? Because how can you remember something which never happened??
Sid: but Avu arishfa had told me that I had got drunk and all that... I might not have remembered..
Sid: Avu.. i was drunk and-
Avu(cuts him): you were never drunk..
Avu said it in a final tone shocking sid and everybody else other than bhavesh..
Sid: what?? But..
Avu: your drink had unconscious pills added to it.. but their affect was very slow.. so you were dizzy over there and fainted after coming home.. and a unconscious person can't do all thatt..
Everybody's mouth was in a o-shape.. they were completely shocked.. big eyes and open mouth..
Suddenly everybody saw sid standing up..
Sid(standing up): YESSSSSSS...
Avu(confused): what happened??
Sid(looking up): THANK YOU GODDDD... I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH!!!!
Avu: arre but hua kya yeh toh batao..
Bhav: sid... Kya hua hai bhai?? Bethja pehle...
Sid sat down with a huge smile on his face..
Sid(happily): i never had anything with arishfa.. there was nothing between us.. i knew it.. i can't do anything of that sort... Yess... I am so fucking happy... I didn't betray you Avu... I didn't... Yesss...
Vaish: ek second..
She said pausing sid's happiness... sid sat down calmly listening to her..
Avu: hmm??
Vaish: agar sid and Arishfa ke beech kuch hua hi nahi toh phir aru??
And here, this question brought a big question mark in sid's mind... He became more attentive..
Sid(shock+whisper): yes.. aru??
He started realising that without his and arishfa's contact, aru wouldn't have come in the world.. but he did.. then how??
Avu: exactly my point.. mujhe yeh hi bolna tha..
Sid got tears in his eyes thinking of the possibilities..
Avu(keeping her hand on his shoulder): sid, yeh adoption papers aru ke hai..
And that's it... A very big shock for sid... Not only for him, but everyone present in the hall had become speechless..
Sid: ad-ado-adop-aadoption??
Avu: yes sid.. he is arishfa and lucky's son.. arishfa got pregnent before marrying you only.. and so that you guys don't get to know, her family did the wedding way too quick and within 2-3 days she came up with this club plan... Arishfa and Lucky are his biological parents.. he is not your son..
As soon as she told the last line,sid got up in a jerk harshly wiping his tears..
Sid(little loud pitch): what do you mean he is not my son?? He is my son!! He was, is and will always be my son.. you can't just say he is not my son..
All should up seeing sid standing and bursting out..
Avu: .....

That's all for today's chapterrr...
I tried showing the bestfriend bond between Avu and bhav.. i got requests for showing their bond way too back but wasn't able to put their scenes and so i put it today.. i hope i could keep up with your expectations...
Also wth happened????
Aru is adopted!!!!
A big truth finally outttt
Your reviews on this truth, on this chapter???
What's going to happen nextttttt????
How is sid going to react???
Stay tuned to know everything...

Like, share follow and please COMMENT..

Words: 1250

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat