Chapter 118

Chapter 118~

Sid: tumhe dawai kyun chahiye thi??
Avu: woh.. woh..uhmm...woh..
Sid: bolo..
Avu: woh mujhe headache tha issliye..
Sid: kya?? Tumhe headache tha?? Are you ok now?? Tum ghum kyun Rahi hoo?? Beth jao and take rest.. and why didn't you inform?? Kabse tha headache?? And kitne baar bola hai ki itna kaam Matt kiya karo.. dekho abb aa gaya naa headache..
Avu: shantt shantt siddharth.. shantt... Take deep breaths... It's a normal headache nothing too serious.. relax..
Sid took a deep breath and relaxed a bit..
Avu: Good.. abb jao.. go and freshen up..
Sid: hmm.. but tum bed pe bethi raho and apna dhyaan rakho..
Avu: okk babaaa..
Sid(mummers): buddhu...
Avu(narrowing her eyes): kuch bola??
Sid(innocently): kisne?? Meine?? Nahi toh.. mein toh kuch bolta hi nahi hoon..
Avu(narrowing her eyes): hmm.. phir theek hai.. abb jao and fresh hojao..
Sid: yes ma'am..

Sid went and freshened up and all had their dinner laughing and enjoying with eachother..
Finally dinner was done and everyone went to their respective rooms.. it was finally the time avu was going to tell sid that he is going to be a father again..

Sid was sitting on the bed removing his watch and getting ready to go to bed..
Avu came out of the washroom and saw him and smiled.. she kept her hand on her stomach and smiled.. this all went unnoticed by sid..

Avu came towards the bed and climbed on it... She moved towards sid on her knees and half stood in front of him.. like she was standing on her knees in front of sid..

Sid saw her and raised his eyebrow..

Avu took sid's hand and placed it on her stomach..
Sid: kya hua??
Avu just smiled..
Sid: pait mein bhi dard hai kya tumhe??
Avu rolled her eyes... She took a deep breath and then gave a big smile to sid...
Sid(confused): hua kya??
Avu: sid..
Sid: yes..
Avu: woh jo tablets the naa??
Sid: yaa..
Avu: woh headache ke nahi the..
Sid: toh??
Avu: mujhe headache kabhi tha hi nahi..
Sid: toh woh pait dard ki dawai thi??
Avu: pait dard??
Sid: yaaa.. abhi toh tumne Mera haath apne stomach pe rakha telling ki tumhe stomach pain tha..
Avu hit her palm on her forehead..
Avu: can you get over your pait ka dard??
Sid: but mujhe toh pait ka dard hai hi nahi..
Avu(irritated): sid...
Sid(laughing): ohk ohk sorry... Abb batao..
Avu: haan so.. woh dawai doctor ne dii hai..
Sid: doctor??
Avu: hmm.. Aaj shaam mein aaya tha..
Sid(worried): but kyun?? Tumhe kuch hua hai kya?? (Checking her from top to bottom): kahin lagi hai kya?? (Putting his hand on her forehead): ya tabyet kharab hai tumhari?? Kuch serious hai kya?? Avu batao Naa...
Avu: sid relax.. it's nothing too serious..
Sid(taking a breath of relief): thank god.. abb batao hua kya tha??
Avu: mujhe office mein utna aacha nahi lag raha tha so came home early.. and then aake doctor ko bulaya.. so he checked me and he-
Sid(cuts her, over dramatically): he?? Matlab male?? Avu female doctor bulana tha-
Avu(cuts him): yaahan mein kabse tumhe batane ki koshish kar rahi hoon ki i am pregnant but nahi kabhi tumhara stomach ache, kabhi head ache, kabhi male ya female doctor.. matlab duniya ki saari baate karalo but yeh Matt sunna ki your wife is pregnant..
Avu stopped talking to see a suprised sid sitting with his mouth open...
She realised that he just got to know that she is pregnant.... She smiled and looked at him...
Tears formed in sid's eyes... He was too suprised to say anything...
He slowly closed his mouth and looked towards avu...
Shinning, big, bright pearls like tears could be seen in sid's eyes..
Avu nodded her head and a tear leaked down sid's eyes..
Sid slowly lifted his hand and put it on her stomach...
Sid: a...Avu...
Avu: yes sid... I am pregnant.. we are pregnant..
Sid just hugged Avu tightly...
Sid(hugging her): i just can't tell you how happy i am...
Avu: me tooo...
Sid: i love you..
Avu: i love you more...
They broke the hug..
Sid kissed avu's stomach and then pecked her lips...
Sid then kept his ear on her stomach..
Sid: hey..
Avu(chuckled): sid.. it's just a small bean right now..
Sid: i knowww...
Avu(laughing): then??
Sid: i don't knowww.. i.. i just can't digest this facttt.... I can't belive it...
Avu: you need too... And as you promised.. tumhe mujhe everyday raat mein chocolate, icecream, pastry, sweets, chips, golgappe, chaat, pizza, burger and sab khilana padega..
Sid: promise my queen..
Sid kissed her forehead and then cheeks..
Sid: thank you so much Avu...
Avu: i love you..
Sid: i love you too..
Sid: aajao.. let's sleep..
Avu: yes..
They laid down cuddled to eachother and switched off the lights..
Sleep was far away from their eyes listening to this beautiful news... They were just talking and talking until sleep took over them..

Soooo.... Sid also got to knowww...
I wrote it as a simple chapter.. nothing too extraordinary in here but i hope you felt it like a cute and lovely chappy...

Waise did you notice one thing... Today's full chapter was having only two people, sid and Avu.. hehe😂

Meet you all in the next chapter...

Waittt... jaane se pehle.. don't forget to like, comment, share and follow..
Love you alll...

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat