Chapter 12

Chapter 12~

Next morning in the college campus..
The group was standing and talking in the ground..
Suddenly Ashi came there..
Ashi: hello, good morning everyone.. I am Ashi Singh and I am a new student in this college..
All(except Avu): hello..
Ashi: can we be friends??
Avu was about to say no but just then Reem spoke..
Reem: yes.. sure..
Avu looked towards Reem gesturing why?? Reem just signalled that it's ok.. we should make new friends.. Avu rolled her eyes and looked at Ashi..
Ashi: guys.. I introduced myself.. can you also please introduce yourself so that we can be friends..
All( except Avu):sure..
Abhi: I am Abhishek Nigam...
Vaishu: I am Vaishnavi Rao..
Jai: I am Jaijeet Singh
Reem: Reem Sameer Sheikh here..
Faisu: Faisal Sheikh
Jaan: Jannat zubair rehemani..
Ashi handshakes with everyone..
Sid: Siddharth Nigam
Ashi handshakes with him also and suddenly pulled him into a hug.. he was confused at first but hugged her back..
Avu:(in her mind): haww..kaisi hai yeh? Aise kaise chipak gayi.. chipkali kahiki.. mann toh karta hai iska moo(face) thod du...
While thinking all this she was irritated and funny faces..
The gang saw this and were controlling their laughter.. the gang understood she was jealous.. the only people who didn't notice her was sid and Ashi..
Ashi:( to Avu) uhmm.. can I know your name?
Avu(coldly) : no..
Ashi: why ?
Avu(coldly): why do you want to know
Ashi: so that we become friends..
Avu(coldly): I don't want to make you my friend..
Ashi: uhh..okk..no issues... Do you study in this college??
Avu: why do you think I'll tell you?
Ashi: uhh.. first year student?
Avu(coldly): why do you want to know ?
Ashi: like this only
Avu: I don't say anything to anyone like this only... and now if you're done then you can leave pls..
All gang members were silently suppressing their laughter seeing her jealousy and irritation towards Ashi..
Sid: Avu!! Uhmm..Ashi don't mind her!! She is like that only!! Her name is Avneet kaur and she is in first year only...You tell me.. you have any other friends in this college..
Ashi: uhmm..no..but yaa..I have two friends.. those two new students who joined yesterday only... We became friends in principal office when we were waiting in there.. can they also join this group pls??
Before anyone could say anything..
Avu: ya sure... Are you talking about ritika and manjul??
Ashi nodded..
Avu: good.. we would love if they join us..
Ashi: ok then.. I'll call them and come..
Ashi left and all very seeing Avu with shock..
Sid: what did you do?? You know right who they are??
Avu: relax sid..relax..and listen to me.. you need to fight your past... You cannot sit like a coward and let them come and make your life hell and go.. stand up and fight.. show the world you're strong.. make them regret playing with your feeling.. and don't worry.. I am there with you, beside you, holding your hand (she intervened their hands and showed him) like this and fighting with you against them..show them who is the real Siddharth Nigam.. comon maddo... You are my bestfriend and my bestfriend is not weak.. okay? And moreover she will be with us only during the college time... She won't come with us to movies, parks, or sleepovers.. she'll be only in college time.. you need to face her for only few hours.. okay??
Sid: but-
Avu: not alone then with me beside you.. come we will show both of them who is the real Siddharth Nigam 'together'... Ready?
Sid: but- (realises a deep breath) Ready..
Avu(smiles): that's like my bestfriend.. now we both together will make them regret for whatever they did..
Sid smiles and hugs Avu and Avu hugged him back happily... One by one the whole group joined and they had a group hug with sidneet pressed in between..
Sid(faint voice): I can't breathe guys..
Everyone left and sid took a deep breath dramatically.. everyone laughed and that's when Ashi came back with ritika and manjul...
Ashi: meet them ..they are
Ritika cuts her..
Rits: we know them Ashi..we were school friends..
Ashi: ohh great..
Rits went and hugged everyone one by one saying them hi hello.. no one responded to her hug..
Atlast she went near sid...Avu intervened her hands with sid to give him support because she saw sid was getting weak in front of her.. she hugged sid and whispered in his ear..
Rits(whisper): I am back baby..
Sid squeezed avu's hand and in return Avu squeezed his hand again telling him she is with him and he can do whatever he feels right..
Sid pushed rits back and told..
Sid: get lost!! Don't you dare come near me..
Rits: what happened sid??
Manjul: bro.. are you still angry on that small fight..comon forget it now..
Ashi: which fight!?
Manjul: oh nothing Ashi.. just a small argument.. nothing else.. now forget it sid..
Abhi: guys let's go to class.. it's time now..
All: yes..

In the class..
All settled in their places... Except sidneet and ashi
Ashi: siddharth ..umm.
Sid: you can call me sid..
Ashi: ohk.. thanks.. umm sid.. can I sit with you..
Avu: he is sitting with me.. he sits with me only everyday..
Ashi: but Avu..
Avu: avneet it is..
Ashi: sorry..avneet .. you sit with him everyday.. can I sit with him just for a day..
Avu: no means no..
Sid: calm down guys..
Avu: sid you are sitting with me..
Ashi: no sid..you'll sit with me..
Avu(glaring): sid..
Sid: stop it both of you...I'll sit with both ok?

At last they sat 3 in a bench with sid in middle.. he sat with a grumpy face.. all gang members were laughing on him silently.. they were enjoying avu's jealousy.. they thought by this way Avu will realise her love..

In whole lecture sid and Ashi were talking and laughing with eachother.. Avu was feeling totally ignored. Sid tried involving her in the conversation but Ashi used to remove her anyhow..

The lecture got over and before anyone could say anything Avu left the class... Sid was going to go behind her but Ashi stopped him and told to wait for her .. sid couldn't deny as it would look rude so he waited for Ashi to pack her bag and come.. they both went in the next lecture and sid went and sat beside Avu and ashi beside sid.. sid was going to say something to Avu but she got up and went to the other seat.. before sid could do anything the professor came and started teaching..

The day was over this way but in mid sid explained Avu that she is the most imp female in his life after his mother.. she understood and was ok with siddharth and ashi's friendship but was still jealous of them.... she still didnt like Ashi much..

Will Ashi come between sidneet?? Is Ashi a positive role or negative role?? What will happen between rits, manjul and sid??
Like,share,comment and follow guyss...
Love you all..
Byeeeee...

Words:1222

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat