Chapter 134

Chapter 134~

someone had aimed a bullet on Rohan, but Avu saw it and came in front to save Rohan..
All: AVUUUU...
Avu fell down right in front of Rohan... Rohan bent down and held avu's hand...
Avu(almost fainting, weakly): yaad hai naa bhai.. meine promise Kiya tha ki jab tak mein Zinda hoon aapko koi choo(touch) bhi nahi sakta..
And there she fainted.. everyone ran and came towards them... Sid was the most scared... He ran towards avu and took her face on his lap....
Sid(tapping her cheeks): Avu... Avu aakhein kholo pls... Avu... Dada.. dada ambulance.. hospital.. jaldi dada..
Abhi: haan haan.. call kardiya hai...
Jai: sid, ambulance ka wait karne ka time nahi hai... Jaldi isse apne gaadi mein leke chalte hai..
Sid: yes yes..
Bhav: mein gaadi nikalta hoon...
Sid: jaldi..
There was a lot of confusion and rush going on... Bhav ran outside and removed the car, meanwhile sid took Avu in bridal style and ran towards the car..
Rohan and Shivangi didn't know who these people are and how are they related to Avu.. but for now they cared less.. they were worried for their sister.. the sister they reunited with after years was once again going away.. and that too because of them?
They too ran out and took their self vehicle and reached the hospital behind the others... They were very scared for Avu...
They reached inside and got to know Avu was admitted..
Shivangi sat there only but Rohan first went to find the person who tried shooting him and because of whom Avu is in this condition..
Yaa.. he was also a mafia.. not a big one but a small one.. he was also left all alone in this world and so due to some influence and help, he got into the mafia.. but shivangi, she was out of it, for her survival, she used to work at small places.. they also had money and property from their parents... So living was not very difficult for them..
Rohan caught the person who was responsible for this and took his revenge..
He then hurriedly returned back to the hospital.. and took a seat next to shivangi..
Rohan: kuch pata chala??
Shivangi nodded in no with a sad face..
There was silence..
After sometime, sid came towards them...
They stood up seeing him..
Sid held rohan's collar ..
Sid(holding his collar): THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!! EVERYTHING IS DONE BY YOU!! MAYBE THE ATTACK WAS ALSO PLANNED BY YOU!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF??? AND WHO ARE YOU TO DO THIS??? FROM HER CHILDHOOD YOU AND YOUR SISTER HAVE BEEN HURTUNG MY AVNEET!!! WITHOUT HER MISTAKE SHE HAS TO BEAR EVERYTHING!! WHEN IT WAS THE TIME TO STAND BY HER SIDE, TO HELP HER, TO SUPPORT HER!! YOU PEOPLE STARTED HATING HER AND LEFT HER ALL ALONE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD!! IS THIS THE WAY YOU PROTECT YOUR SISTER!! AND THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH!! WHEN SHE FINALLY WAS BECOMING HAPPY IN HER LIFE, YOU GUYS ONCE AGAIN CAME IN HER LIFE AND ARE DESTROYING IT!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ALL SHE HAD TO GO THROUGH?? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW SHE HAD LIVED THOSE DREADFUL YEARS IN THE PAST??? NO YOU DONT!! AND WHY?? BECAUSE YOU BOTH FUCKING LEFT HER ALL ALONE IN THIS EVIL WORLD!! IT WAS NOT ONLY YOU WHO HAD TO SUFFER BECUASE OF THAT INCIDENT!! THE AMOUNT SHE HAD SUFFERED, NOBODY WOULD HAVE SUFFERED TILL DATE!! YOU GUYS ONLY, HAD NOT LOST YOUR PARENTS AND UNCLE AUNTY!! SHE HAD ALSO LOST THEM!!! SHE HAD ALSO LOST YOU PEOPLE!! SHE HAD LOST HER ENTIRE FAMILY, ALL FRIENDS AND EVERYTHING IN A JIFFY!!! AND EVEN AFTER THAT!! SHE DIDNT HAVE PEACE IN HER LIFE!! ONE AFTER ONE PROBLEMS KEPT ON COMING!! YOU HAD TO BE WITH HER TO HELP HER OUT OF THIS BUT YOU GUYS WERE JUST INCREASING THE PROBLEMS IN HER LIFE!!! LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY!!! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY AVU TODAY, THEN I WONT LEAVE YOU.. MIND IT!!!
With this he left Rohan's collar... Abhi held sid back trying to calm him down..
Sid again went near the two of them..
Sid: LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY BOTH OF YOU!! IF YOU CANNOT HELP, LOVE, CARE AND SUPPORT MY WIFE!! THEN PLEASE!! JUST WALK OUT OF HER LIFE!!! SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN THROUGH A LOT!!! AND I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I CANT SEE HER SUFFERING MORE!!!
Sid took a deep breath and walked away..
Rohan and Shivangi were looking down the whole time.. they knew it was their mistake after all.. they were the ones who left their sister the time she needed them the most..
Only if, they wouldn't have left Avu and been with her, then the situations might be very different today.. the guilt was killing..
Vaish took two glasses of water and went to them..
Vaish(forwarding the glasses): here..
Shivu: uhm.. no.. thank you..
Vaish: please drink it.. you both need it..
They looked towards vaish and nodded.. they took the water from her hand and sipped it..
Vaish: i am sorry from his side... Actually he is just stressed about the things going on and Avu means a lot to him.. he can't afford loosing her..
Rohan: noo..please don't say sorry.. he was right... It's our mistake only.. we were the ones who had left her.. we should be sorry.. and i am happy.. that atleast there is someone who cares and loves Avu so much and is always there by her side.. we weren't able to fulfill our duty but atleast he is doing it..
Vaish: don't say like that.. it was all the situation... But now when everything is sorted.. talk to Avu and become the way you all were before.. forget the past and move on...
Shivu: thanks..
Shivu: btw.. If you don't mind, can we ask you something?
Vaish: yes sure..
Shivu: what's your relation and all these people relation with Avu??
Vaish: so.. siddharth, like the one who just came to you guys, he is her husband.. and they have three children.. Abhishek, the one standing beside siddharth is his brother and i am his wife.. my self vaishnavi.. abhi and Avu share a bro sis bond and me and Avu are like sisters.. and the rest all are our friends who are actually our family... So that's jannat, her husband faisu.. that's bhavesh and his wife ashnoor... And that's jai and his wife Reem.. i guess you must be knowing her..
Rohan: Reem??
He looked towards shivu and both smiled..
Rohan: can we talk to her??
Vaish(smiles): yaa.. I'll just call her..
Shivu: thank you..
Vaish went and called Reem.. she didn't come back as she thought to give them some privacy..
Reem: hello dii and Bhai..
Shivu/rohan: hii Reem.. how are you..
Reem: i am good...
Rohan: we are sorry Reem...
Shivu: yes Reem.. very sorry for all that happened.. before also and today also..
Reem: dii..bhai...
Rohan: noo Reem.. really.. we are sorry.. it was all our fault..
Reem: it's not like that.. it was that incident that changed the thinking of uncle and aunty and because of that, your thinking.. it's not completely your fault..
Shivu: thank you for understanding.. but still we are very sorry...
They continued talking for sometime and even asked forgiveness to everyone except sid as he wasn't in the right state of mind to talk..

Avu is hospitalised!! Will she become fine??? Alsooo any comments on sid's sudden outburst?? Expected him to burst this way??? The brother and sister have also asked sorry from others... But is it completely their fault??? Yaa they were surely at fault but not completely i suppose.. give me your views...
Like share comment and follow

Words: 1314

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat