Chapter 121

We have crossed 30.5k+ reads on this ff!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!! Thank you all so muchhhhh!!!!

Chapter 121~

The next day..
Sid: we have thought of keeping the child..
Vaish: but-
Abhi: avu's life sid..
Avu: i was the one bhai who made him agree to keep the child..
Jai: but what about you Avu?? Your life is in danger..
Avu: i won't be able to live as it is after abortion.. not physically but from inside I'll die..
Reem: Avu chances of your survival is very less..
Avu: i know Reem.. but look at the other side.. atleast there are chances..
Jaan: what do you mean?
Avu: jaan.. there are chances that I'll survive.. why don't we think positive that those little percent chances take place.. why don't we belive that nothing is going to happen to me..why don't we only look at the positive side and not care about the negative thought..
Va: but that's reality Avu..
Avu: abb agar meine abort karliya ya nahi kiya.. chances of the baby not surviving is there..the only difference is that by not aborting, we have some chances of the baby surviving.. but by abortion...
Avu: agar meine abort karliya naa.. then life long yeh guilt rahega ki i didn't try.. i gave up on my child.. chances the for him or her to survive but i didn't take the chance.. and this guilt won't let me live..
Abhi: and what if you don't abort but still the baby doesn't make it..
Avu: then I'll take it as god's wish.. atleast the guilt of not trying wouldn't be there.. i would think that God didn't want him or her to come here.. come to this world.. maybe because something very bad had to happen with him or her and so god was saving him or her from suffering too much.. that would be god's wish and not mine.. but abortion would be mine.. it would be my decision.. and i don't want to regret..
Faisu: what about your life??
Avu: if the baby doesn't survive, i am already going to broken.. and abortion would kill me from inside.. so it's better i give it a chance.. either ways, it's either i am living or dying.. and chances of me living is with keeping the child only.... By abortion, the guilt would kill me and by keeping the child, maybe god would.. but what if those few percent comes true.. what if i and the baby both survive?? What if we both come safe.. why is everyone thinking negative?? Why is anyone not thinking positive??
Avu: this is the same thing I explained sid last night.. we are going to suffer either ways but what if the baby and i, both are safe?? Then no one would suffer.. we'll be a happy family..
Va: what about kiyu and aru??
Avu sighed..
Avu: about them.. they too want their sibling..
Va: but they need their mother more..
Avu: i know.. but why can't we think positive.. i know nothing's going to happen to us.. we both are going to be safe..
Va: sid?
Sid: i support her mom.. and I'll support her in everything she does.. when she can think so positive why can't we?? I know that my Avu and my baby are going to be safe.. i know they are going to come back to me.. i know they can't live without me and nor can I without them.. they have to survive.. for me, for us.. and i know they will.. both are fighters..
Saying this he got tears in his eyes..
No matter how positive and strong he shows himself, but, within him, the fear of loosing both is still there..
Vaish: if that's what you guys have decided then i am right here to support you..
Abhi: me too..
Jm: kal bola tha.. jo decision loge hum support karenge.. and hum support kar rahe hai..
All(except va): we support you both..
Sid(with tears): thanks..
Avu(tears): maa?
I tear leaked down va's eyes..
Avu went and hugged her tightly.. she hugged her back..
Va: i can't loose both of you Avu..
Avu: hum kahi nahi jaa rahe hai maa.. yahi hai.. positive socho Naa..
Va: koshish kar rahi hoon..
They broke the hug..
Avu(holding va's hands): aap support karogi??
Va wiped her tears and nodded..
Va: zaroor.. yeh koi puchne ki baat nahi hai.. mera support tum dono ke saath humesha rahega.. always..
Avu(hugs her): thanks maa..
Sid also joined the hug and all three hugged..
They broke the hug after sometime and all wiped their tears with a small smile on their face..
Vaish: jao.. sab fresh hojao and then khane ka time ho raha hai.. sab saath milke khayenge..
Avu(smile): yes.. and abb sab sirf hasenge and khush hoyenge.. no Rona dhona..
All smiled and told a yes..
Everyone went to wash their faces and come for eating..
Sidneet went to their room and sid closed the door and engulfed Avu in a tight hug right after that..
Avu(mumbling): i love you..
Sid(kissing her hair, mumbling): i love you too..
They stayed that way for sometime and then left eachother, washed their faces and went for eating with a new hope and a postive thought in their mind..

They went to the doctor too after a few days and informed her about the things.. she told Avu to have a proper diet, some daily exercise and few other things.. she told her to stay calm and happy.... No pressure or stress is to be taken... And lastly, just hope for the best keeping a positive thinking..

Soooo sidneet have decided to keep the baby... Are you satisfied with this decision???
Was i able to explain avu's emotions well??
Some people may have different point of view too.. some may think that they are doing stupidity by risking their life... But this is my point of view... If you think the other way round then please feel free and share it to me.. i would be the most happiest to read all point of views..

Like share comment and follow...

Words: 1040

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat