Chapter 17

Chapter 17~

Ashi: LOOK THERE.. BEHIND AVU THERE IS ONE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO SHOOT HER!!
Everyone gasped.. listening this even the elders came towards the window to see..
Ashi: sid, we need to save her..
Sid: yes..
Ashi: let's go sid.. we will save her..
Raam: no Ashi we can't.. see it's not safe..
Ashi: Reem.. how can you be like this.. she is your childhood friend... And you'll leave her to die like this.. though we have not met much but for me Avu is a very nice friend and I can't let her die like this.. as a friend I am going to save her.. and sid, you are her love right.. you love her then you can see her dieing like this.. you won't even try to save her?? Not expected sid... It proves your love is not real..
Due to there words everyone wanted to go and help Avu.. all youngsters were getting ready to go out.. they told elders to stay in the room only.. they went out of the room and saw guns there.. they took one one gun each and went outside.. Avu was busy in the fight she didn't realise that they came... Sid went and shot the man behind Avu..
They started fighting... They were a bit near the mansion only so a bit out of the war but still they were shooting the opponents..

In the room...~
Va: I am very scared for them..
Vm: yes... Hope they come back safe..
Rm: don't worry..
JD: yes..belive our children..they'll come back safe..
Jm: yes..
Vd: guys see.. I can't see any of our children.. where are they??
They all looked out of the window but couldn't see any of their children..
Va: hey bhagwan.. kidhar gaye yeh log??
Rm: mujhe bohot Darr lag raha hai..
Jm: sunniye naa.. bahar jaake dekhte hai ki vo log Kahan hai?? Kahi koi musibat mein naa ho..
All: chalte hai..
Vd: but yaad nahi Avu ne kya kaha tha?? Ki kisi ko bahar nahi jaana chahiye..
Vm(crying): aapko yeh nahi yaad ki usne kaha tha ki jo bahar Gaya uski jaan Jaa sakti hai..phir?? Humare bachche bahar hai?? Unki parva nahi hai aapko??
Vd: mujhe hai unki padwa..mujhe bhi chahiye ki woh sahi salamat wapas aajaye..
Va: humare paas jyada time nahi hai.. hume bahaar jaake unhe dekhna chahiye..
JD: hum sirf thoda bahar jaake unhe dekhke wapas ander aa jayenge..ok??
All: yes..yeh theek hai..

They all went outside and saw main door open.. they walked outside but couldn't see any of their children..they walked forward and didn't realise that in their children search they reached almost in the middle of the war.. suddenly Avu saw them.. she saw that one rar men was behind each elder pointing their gun... She didn't realise that behind her also there were rar men.. she gestured something to her men.. all nodded and stood in front of the elders pointing their gun towards them.. suddenly Avu told one..two ..three and she and her men fired the bullet...
There was a loud scream...
All the elders: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The bullet had shot all the elders..
All the elders fell down with blood oozing out from them...
The war stopped suddenly and all the opponents went away..
The group ran towards the elders and saw they were closing their eyes...
Sid/abhi/faisu/Reem: MAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Vaish/jaan: MUMMMYYYYY !!! PAPPAAAAAAA!!!!

That is it for the chapter.. I know it's a short one but this is the chapter.. I tried to tell everything clearly.. hope you could understand and imagine it... If you didn't understand any part or anything then feel free to comment or dm me..
Will elders survive now?? What will be the group's reaction?? What gesture did Avu do to her men?? Avu killed all the elders??
To know stay tuned...
Like, comment and tell me how was this chapter..
Was I successful to show the emotions??
Words : 688
Want a double update??
Goals: 5+ comments.. ( excluded my comments )

Your writer..
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat