Chapter 138

Chapter 138~

Avu: waise riyazz... No gf or anything kya??
Riy: girl friend nahi hai..
Avu: kyun??
Reem: koi Mila nahi hoga naa iss idiot ko..
Avu(laughing): right..
Rii: bss tera wait kar raha tha..
And there was silence in the room.. Avu didn't know what to say.. it was getting awkward..
Riy: omg.. yahan toh sab serious hogaye.. i have a wife okay and i was joking... Iss chudail se toh never..
Avu: itna Dara Diya mujhe stupid..
Avu took a pillow kept next to her in the bed and threw it at riyaz..
Riyaz caught it while laughing..
Shivu: toh Mr Riyaz.. apni biwi se milane ka plan hai??
Riyaz: uhmm yes.. abhi bulaya..
Riyaz ran out and called his wife and children.. he returned back with them..
Avu: yeh log bahar hi khade the??
Riyaz: yaa..
Avu: tu kitna bada paagal hai?? Bahar kyun khada rakha?? Ander bulana tha naa..
Riyaz: arre nahi woh samishta ko kuch chaiye tha toh wahan gaye the teeno and secondly... Pehle meri entry and then inki entry hogi....
Avu: abhi bhi waisa filmy??
Riyaz(raising his collar): always..
Avu laughed..
Riy: anyways.. this is my wife.. anu.. Anushka.. and yeh meri daughter Samishta.. and that's my son Sameer..
Avu: ohh.. hii Anushka..
Anu: hii avneet.. i am finally meeting you.. i was so excited to meet you.. i have heard a lot about you from riyaz..
Avu: ohh wow.. even i am too happy to meet you..
Avu: waise Riyaz.. how did you know i was here?! And suddenly.. how??
Riy: bhai and dii called me..
Avu: how did you guys now where he was..
Rohan: yeh sahab Australia ke bade business man hai.. i had gone to Australia once.. wahan iske baare mein pata chala.. soo.. just called him..
Avu: great.. now my whole family is complete...
Riyaz: ohh yes baby girl...
Sid's jealousy mode again launched and before riyaz could hug Avu.. sid side hugged her.. everyone laughed at him...

Avu was looking at all sides of the room.. one side were the kids playing.. and here, all others were talking, laughing, enjoying, pulling each other's leg and having fun.. only one thing was going in her mind.. that her family is complete now.. she needs no one else.. she was happy.. happy from heart...
It is true ki bhagwan ke ghar mein der hai, andher nahi.. everything has become good in the last..
And this way, the lonely, rude, arrogant mafia queen becomes a person with a soft heart who knows how to show emotions.. this is the way a boy comes in the life of the queen and changes her and in this way a girl fills in the broken parts of the boy.. and in this way the lonely girl gets back her family... even after so much problems between the two, mafia issues and everything, their love won.. the friendship and love won... A beautiful life can be seen ahead.. and now there is happiness and happiness in their life only...

-----THE END-----

Soooo... My first ever ff has come to an end... It has been an incredible journey throughout the whole time.. i have really enjoyed a lot... In this journey, i met so many amazing people.. i found many friends, a bestfriend who is also become my soul sister and many other people.. i have interacted with so many new awesome human beings... And also I would like to say that thank you, thank you so much for all the love and support you all have given me throughout the ff.. also sorry if I have made any mistake..
There were many ups and downs in this ff.. sometimes, i used to get the best response whereas sometimes not a very good response but that all makes a journey memorable and successful... Soo Yesss.. i have successfully completed my first ever ff... Once again thanks for all your love and support..

Do spam this last chapter with comments and comments.. tell me how was your journey in this ff.. the best part and the worst part about the ff and me.. spam it guysss...

Meet you all in the epilogue.. 💕

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat