Chapter 123

Chapter 123~

Sid(mumble): everything's going to be fine..
Avu looked at sid with slight tears.. more than her life, she was scared for her baby's life... And not only the baby in her stomach but also for kiyu and aru.. she knew that if today she doesn't survive it going to be tough for them.. she had no doubt that sid would become the best dad, but still she was scared.. scared of how they will react.. scared of how they are going to live after her..
Avu could see sid gaining confidence in him.. she could see him whispering soft notes to himself trying to throw away the negative thoughts and relax himself.. she could see him preparing himself..
She looked towards the doctors and nurses.. and she also saw the room...
She didn't know that if she would be able to even see her baby, hold her baby, kiss her baby, hug her baby or love her baby..
She didn't know if she would be able to see sid, kiyu, aru again.. she didn't know if she would be able to see her family and friends again..
They say time is the biggest teacher, also that time give answers to all your questions... It was the same thing now... She had to wait... She would get all her answers when the time would come... But can she wait till then?? Can she wait to know if she could meet her loved ones again?? Can she wait to know if she could meet her baby??can she wait to know if her baby could meet her?? Can she wait to know if her baby could meet others?? Can she wait??
She can't.. but she has no other choice and that's the only reason why negative thoughts were clouding her mind..

Meanwhile outside..
Abhinavi we're sitting outside.. the rest were at home.. all were not allowed to stay there.. and so only abhinavi came..
Tension was everywhere.. be it at the hospital or at home.. the only things going on in everybody's minds were prayers.. prayers for everything to go well.. prayers for safety of all..

Inside the room,
The procedure started..
Sid was beside Avu only the entire time holding her hand, wiping her sweat, caressing her hair and whispering sweet notes..
Avu(breathing heavily): i.. i ca.. can't...
Sid removed her hair from her face and wiped her sweat kissing her forehead..
Dr: you can Mrs Nigam.. you need to.. you need to for your child... You can...
Avu: Aaaaaaaa....

Meanwhile outside..
Abhinavi saw a nurse coming out of the room in a hurry... They ran towards her..
Abhi: nurse... Nurse is everything all right inside?? Is.. is avi fine? Is the baby fine??
Nurse: see.. i can't tell anything to you now.. situation is critical and the mother is very tired.. she is not able to push.. just pray to god for everything to be okk..
Vaish: oh god..
She was almost at the verge of crying..
Nurse: see doctors are there inside.. don't take so much tension.. just hope for the best.. now i need to go.. it's urgent..
Abhi: s-sure..
The nurse left...
Vaish(with tears): everything will be alright naa abhi??
Abh: yes my love.. don't worry.. everything's going to be alright... Don't you remember sid had told that Avu and their baby is a fighter.. they are going to make it.. don't worry.. also sid toh hai naa ander.. tumhe lagta hai kya ki sid Avu ya uske bachche ko kuch hone dega??
Vaish nodded in no..
Abhi: phir?? Sab theek hoga... Aajao Beth jao..
Vaish: hmm..
They sat down and after sometime abhi recieved a call from his mom..
Call conversation..
Abhi: yes mom..
Va: how's everything there abhi?? Avu and bachcha?? Donno theek hai naa?? Sid theek hai na??
Abhi: pata nahi maa... Kuch nahi bol sakte hai.. abhi bhi situation critical hai... Chances abhi bhi kam hi hai... Nurse ne pray karne ko hi bola hai... But aap zyada tension Matt Lena warna tabyet kharab hojayegi... Sab theek hoga... Don't worry..
Va: haan theek hai beta... Kuch bhi pata chale toh call karna..
Abhi: jii maa.. abhi rakhta hoon..
Va: hmm..
And they cut the call..
They were sitting their silence after that... Just waiting for a good news..

After few hours...
The delivery is still taking place...
Situation is still critical.. all are in tension..
Inside the room..
Tears were flowing out of avu's eyes continuosly...
Sid: you can do it Avu.. comeon my queen...
Avu(crying): no.. no..
Dr: one last push Mrs Nigam.. One last one..
Avu(crying): i c-can't... I caa......
And she couldn't continue..
Sid: Avuuuu... avuuuu....
Nurse: don't close your eyes Mrs Nigam!!...
Dr: my nigam.. shake her... Tell her to open her eyes.. she can't close them...
Sid(crying): Avu.. please Avu don't close your eyes Avu... Avu for me, for kiyu, for aru, and for this little angel jo aane wala hai.. please aankhe Matt band karna... Please...
Avu's eyes were half closed.. they were almost closing..
She was trying her best to keep them open...
Dr: one last push Mrs Nigam.. and then your little angel will be there in this world... He/she will be in your arms... One last push...
Sid(whispers): one last Avu.. last one i promise... Comeon you can do it queen... You can... Think about him or her Avu.. kitne khush hoyenge sab usse dekhkar.. kitni khush hogi tum usse apne arms mein lekar kitne khush hounga mein usse apne haath mein lekar.. think Avu.. there will be one more person calling you mom and me dad... Kiyru will get a sibling Avu... It will be the happiest time dear.. just don't close your eyes and one last push...
Hearing all this Avu was getting energy.. she wanted her angel to make it.. she wanted her child to see this colourful world.. she herself wanted to take her child in her arms...
She gathered courage.. she still couldn't open her eyes completely... But she was putting pressure..
Sid: i am there with you Avu... One last push and our baby will be in our arms.. comon my love.. i love you a lot dear..
Sid kissed her forehead and palm.. he was caressing her hair and forehead continuosly..
Dr: One Last Push Mrs Nigam!! Comeone.. 1... 2.... 3... PUSH!!
Avu: aahhh.... aaaaaaaaa
And Avu pushed for the last time and the baby came.. the baby took birth... The baby was out of her.. the baby was in the arms of the doctor... Sid's heart beat was fast.. but the next word of the doctor brought life back to him..
Dr: congratulations Mr and Mrs Nigam... It's a GIRL..
Happy tears fell out of sid's eyes...
The doctor wrapped the baby in a small cloth..
Everyone were happy but suddenly the nurse told
Nurse: doctor.. the mother closed her eyes.. her pulse is going low...
And this again took out the life of sid.. he held avu's hands in a stronger grip... He wasn't ready to loose her...
Dr: oh noo.. take her fast...
The doctor gave the baby girl to another nurse and rushed towards avu..
Dr: injection.. make it fast and give.. i want it fast.. give the injection..
The nurse was rapidly doing her work.. sid wasn't understanding what's happening.. he wasn't able to process it.. he was just holding avu's hands and standing there not ready to leave her...
Another nurse (nurse2) having the baby told..
Nurse2: why isn't she crying??
And everyone turned towards her.. she was right.. the baby isn't crying..
Sid's heart stopped too... He just couldn't.. couldn't imagine loosing his two souls... Just a second before tears or happiness were falling down his eyes but now, within a second god took away his happiness..

What just happened????
Sidneet are blessed with a baby girl but...
Avu and the baby??? The little princess??
Avu closed her eyes and the baby isn't crying...
Did sid loose both of them?? Forever and ever??
Stay tuned to know

Words: 1359

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat