Bonus Chapter 1

Bonus Chapter 1~

Leap of 1 year..
Vanu is 3 years and kiyru are 8 years..

Currently in the den..
Bhav: this is not done Avu...
Avu: its final bhav..
Bhav: no.. i am coming with you..
Avu: and i am not taking you..
Bhav: but why? Try to understand.. it's important..
Avu: you try to understand bhavesh!! Your staying here is safer!! It's very risky there..
Bhav: that is what I am saying.. it's risky!!! And so i won't let you go alone!!
Avu: i have so many people with me!! And you won't come that's final!!
Bhav: you can't do this
Avu: i am doing this.. i know only one thing that you aren't coming..
Bhav: avneet..
Avu: tujhe meri kasam..
Bhav: i won't listen to any kasam vasam of yours this time!! I can't let you go alone.. why can't you understand??
Avu: bhavesh please try to understand.. if anything happens to me, we need someone to look after here.. and if you'll also come then who will take care over here??
Bhav: if that's the case then listen.. you stay here and let me go..
Avu: you know very well bhav that i don't let my team go alone anywhere without me, especially in fights.. in fights, all mafias send there team in front and they themselves stand back but i stand in front of my team always.. letting the dangers come to me first.. those people are with me even though they know it's can cause their life.. they have trusted me and are working here.. and so i won't let them go without me this time too.. so its final i am going and you are staying..
Bhav: i understand but let me come too.. you know they are the new mafia group who have emerged in the last year and are very powerful.. they want your position and can go to any level for that..
Avu: i know!! And that's the exact reason why i am stopping you..
Bhav: see, i am-
Avu(cuts him,final tone): you're not coming and it's final.. no more discussions now!!
Avu told this and left from there..
Bhav(mumbles to himself, worried): it's going to be very dangerous..

Skips to a few days..
It's a big day today.. it's the fight between avu's group and the new mafia group..
Avu is currently getting ready.. she got ready and came towards the exit.. she saw the whole family standing there.. she smiled..
Abhi: all the best Avu..
Avu: thanks Bhai.. and don't worry.. it's a small thing only..
Bhav(in mind): she is lying to the whole family and saying it's a small thing when it's a very difficult and big fight.. she knows they wouldn't let her go if she says the truth and so she... god please save her and protect her..
Sid hugged Avu and then kissed her forehead..
Sid: come soon..
Avu: yoon gayi.. yoon aayi..
Everyone chuckled except bhav..
Bhav: Avu.. should I come with you..
Avu: i have told you ample amount of times bhav.. it's not needed.. it's a small thing I'll do it..
Bhav: but-
Avu: enough bhav.. okay bye guys.. i am going..
All: bye..

After few hours..
Bhav(in mind): she must have reached and the fight must have started.. it's going to be in a ground far from here.. pura fight tv pe telecast hoga because first mafia fight in open.. haan.. tv pe dekhta hoon wahan ka halat..
Bhav quickly snatched the remote from abhi who with the others was seeing a cricket match.. bhav snatched the remote and put the news channel in which the fight was being shown..
Abhi: bhav kya kar raha hai??
But bhav didn't respond.. his eyes were glued to the tv..
Reporter(in the tv): THE FIRST EVER MAFIA FIGHT HAS STARTED IN AN OPEN GROUND FOR THE FIRST TIME!! A BIG AND VERY DANGEROUS FIGHT!! YOU CAN HEAR GUNSHOTS FROM BEHIND ALL READY!!
And everyone's attention went towards the tv..
Jai: big mafia fight?? Dangerous?? Avu ne toh bola tha kuch chhota sa hai..
Faisu: kisi aur mafia ka hoga..
Abhi: right..
Sid(shock): Avu..
Sid: woh.. woh rahi Avu..
Everyone looked towards the tv and spotted Avu.. the reporters were also far from the ground but their drones and other devices were helping in capturing..
Faisu: yeh yahan kya kar rahi hai??
Sid: she.. she told something small.. bhav.. bhav yeh kya hai??
Bhav: toh tumlog ko kya lagta hai?? Mein kyun pada tha uske peeche uske saath jaane ke liye..
Abhi: but why?? Jhooth kyun bola??
Bhav: yeh sunke ki itni dangerous fight hogi.. would you let her go?? Obviously not.. issliye khud gayi bina bataye.. and didn't even take me with her..
Now everyone were in tension.. their eyes were glued to the tv.. the ladies also joined them.. everyone was in tension..

Some time passed..
Reporter: EVERYTHING IS SEEMING QUIET RIGHT NOW!! GUNSHOTS HAVE ALSO STOPPED!! WHATS HAPPENING?? LETS TAKE A LOOK INSIDE!!
They showed the telecast of the ground... Everybody could see and Avu and leader of other group talking standing quite far from each other.. but they couldn't hear what they were talking..
Bhav had already called the lip reader (i guess that's what it is called) and now he started doing the work..
(Imagine the lip reader saying all this to bhav and everyone present there)
Avu: you won't do that..
Mafia: i will..
Avu: you won't get anything by doing that... You're going to die too..
Mafia: i don't care.. but i won't let you remain the mafia queen.. this bomb is going to blast..
Avu was ready for it... She knew if this bomb blasts, she will die but with that the other mafia will also die and no illegal and wrong things would take place there after.. so she was ready..
Avu(to her men): BACK
Avu's man: but maam-
Avu:I SAID BACK!!
Avu's man: we wont let you stay in front alone ma'am..
Avu: ITS MY ORDER!!
Avu's men: okk ma'am..
There was nothing in front of their boss order..
Avu sent them back so they wouldn't get too affected... They would survive but she didn't know what would happen with her..
The mafia smirked..
(Lip reader stops)

Avu has gone to a very dangerous fighttt.. and the opposite team is planning to blast their bomb too.. will they blast?? If yes then will Avu survive?? Will her team survive?? Is something bad going to happen or something good??
Also how was avu's care for her team???
Tell me in the comments..
Meet you all in the next one.. byeeee

Words: 1123

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat