Bonus Chapter 3

Bonus Chapter 3~

The dr checked avu.. and everybody got to know that if she doesn't wake up in next 4-5 days,them she may go into coma..
Avu was now shifted to another room where everybody can come and go as they wish.. at night, not more than 2 people can stay there..
Avu could also hear all of the things happening.. just she wasn't able to respond.. she needed that motivation to come out of this...
Two days passed with everyone staying with her, talking about her favourite things, controlling themselves from crying.. they would tell her about the day also some incidents of kiyru and vanu.. the kids themselves had come to meet avu.. they were also about to cry but controlled themselves as sid told them.. sid used to stay there 24*7.. also avu's team mates got to know about her condition and came to meet her even though someone had problem in breathing or a broken leg or hand or they were on wheel chairs.. no matter what their condition was, they made sure to come and see Avu once.. motivate her.. and that's the best part of her team.. she always kept them as a family... They were united.. they were one unit.. one happy the others happy, one sad then others sad..
Currently it was the third night Avu was there.. she still hadn't got her consciousness..
And there were only 1-2 days left for Avu to recover or she would slip into coma..

It was currently the third night.. sid was with Avu from the last two nights.. they weren't allowed to stay inside avu's room at night and so they had to stay outside in a seprate room or on the chair in the waiting area in front of avu's room..
Bhav: sid, you're very tired.. aaj tu ghar jaa.. mein idhar hoon..
Sid: uhmm.. no bhav.. it's okk I'll stay..
Bhav: sid you are here from last two nights.. go home today.. you need rest..
Sid: but-
Bhav(cuts him): if you don't take rest and then you'll fall ill.. and phir jab Avu uthegi then she will scold me saying that meine tumhara khayal nahi rakha..
Sid gave a small smile as he remembered he had said the same words to kiyru and vanu when they were refusing to go away from Avu..
Bhav(small smile): abb jaa..
Sid nodded and returned back with others..
Bhav was staying there alone only..

It was currently past 1 at night.. bhav was sleeping in the room beside... He weakly got up and went to the washroom.. he came out in half sleep itself and poured some water for himself.. he scratched his neck mumbling..
Bhav(mumble): garmi hai yaarrr..
He got up in half sleep itself and went towards the switchboard and twisted the regulator of the fan increasing its speed..
He was going back to his bed when he heard an alarm go off..
His sleep flew away and his eyes widened when he realised it was of avu's room..
It wasn't an alarm specifically but an indicator... Indicating that something has happened with the machines.. the readings in the machines went extremely high or low..
Bhav quickly ran out of the room and saw a nurse rushing inside.. he didnt understand what's happening.. he was just praying everything will be fine..
The nurse ran out of avu's room and came back running in with the doctor.. now this was serious..
Bhav quickly removed his phone and dialed sid's number not seeing the time he was calling..
Sid picked up the call in few rings..
Sid(half sleep): hello..
Bhav(panicked): sid..
Hearing such a panicked voice, sid looked at the caller id and sat up with a jerk..
Sid: Bhav..
He told it loudly in shock...
Listening his loud voice, vanu's sleep got disturbed, she was getting up and sid knew if she would get up now it would be more problem.. so sid patted her two times and got up and went to the other corner of the room..
Sid(serious): yes Bhav.. itni late call Kiya?? Sab theek hai naa?? Avu theek hai naa?? Kuch.. kuch hua hai kya??
Bhav: sid.. jaldi aa.. hospital.. Avu.. sid Avu.. tu.. tu bss jaldi aaja sid..
Sid(worried): bhav.. kya hua hai?? Bhav.. bhav ... Hello?? Hello bhav?? Bhav..
He looked at his phone and saw that bhav had cut the phone..
Sid quickly wore a tshirt on top of this trousers and put pillows beside vanu and ran out of his room..
He ran towards abhinavi's room and knocked the door loudly and harshly..
Abhi opened the door in few seconds..
Before abhi could see who it was or could say something.. sid started..
Sid: dada.. i am going to the hospital... Bhav ka call aaya tha.. there is some emergency.. i am going.. vanu room mein akeli hai..
He told all this in full speed and ran away..
Abhi took few seconds to process and then got serious within a second.. he saw towards the exit and sid was nowhere.. that means sid left.. he quickly went back in his room and opened his cupboard to wear a tshirt..
Vaish(sleepy): kya hua hai?? Koun tha??
Abhi(changing his clothes): sid tha vaish.. i am taking all gents to the hospital.. you guys stay here..
Vaish(sitting in a jerk, worried): hospital?? Kya hua?? Avu theek hai??
Abhi(running for car keys): i don't know.. sid bss yeh bola ki emergency hai and he went.. i am taking the rest... Vanu room mein akeli hai.. tum usse idhar laa do yaa phir udhar chali jao.. pls samhaal Lena.. i am going..
Vaish(getting up): yaa yaa.. and pls kuch bhi pata chale toh mujhe inform karna..
Abhi: haan okk..
Abhi ran out of the room and went to Jaireem and fainats room.. due to the commotion, Ash also woke up..
All were tensed.. the gents quickly left for the hospital.. within a span of 5 mins,all left for the hospital..

At the hospital..
Sid reached the hospital and literally ran and climbed the stairs reaching to avu's room.. he found bhav there and went towards him..
Sid(breathing heavily):bhav..
Bhav(worried):sid..
Bhav hugged sid and then made him sit on the chair..
Sid: bhav kya hua hai?? Kya emergency hai?? Avu.. Avu theek hai naa..
Bhav: i don't know sid..
Sid: what do you mean..?
Bhav explained whatever happened and now both were sitting impatiently tapping their feet..
After few minutes, a nurse came out in hurry...
They both stood up and went to her..
Sid: nurse.. nurse. What what has happened to Avu?? She is fine right??
Nurse:.....

Avu can go in coma???? Also how was avu's United mafia team?? I am just in love with the togetherness of the team..
Also what has happened all of a sudden??? Some new tension..
Bonus chapter mein bhi twists daalna nahi chhoda meine😂 proud of myself..

Meet you in the next oneee... Till the time keep guessing..

Words: 1194

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat