Chapter 119

Chapter 119~

Leap of few months..

It was early morning... Sid was sleeping with messy hair and he turned and tried hugging Avu but all he found was the bed.. he couldn't find Avu and so his sleep got disturbed and he slightly opened his eyes..
He saw Avu was nowhere on the bed.. he looked here and there and saw the washroom door slightly open..
He got up and went to it to hear someone coughing inside..
Sid's sleep flew away the moment he heard that and started panicking..
Sid(panick): Avu.. Avu you are there?? I am coming in...
He quickly opened the door to find Avu sitting in front of the pot and vomitting.. it was her almost daily routine now.. she had morning sickness...
Sid quickly went out and brought a bottle of water and a rubber band.. he sat beside her and tied her hair keeping the bottle on the slab beside him.. he then rubbed her back to sooth her..
Avu was coughing and vomiting and due to so much cough, there was water in her eyes too..
Sid(soothing her): slowly.. it's okk.. calm down.. hogaya bss.. arre... Slowly slowly baby..
He was rubbing and caressing her back..
Avu finally took a deep breath.. she was too tired..
Sid helped her stand up and washed her face and mouth..
He passed her the towel and she wiped her face... He then passed her the water bottle and she drank.. he rubbed her back..
Sid: you ok now??
Avu nodded slowly..
Sid: come.. rest for sometime more..
Avu(weakly): yaa..
Sid took her to the bed.. and both laid down and were talking slowly and resting..

After few day...
It was day time... More of a family time for sidneet as they and kiyru were together spending time....
Sidneet were sitting on the bed talking with sid's hand around avu's shoulder and avu's head on his shoulder/neck.. and aru was playing with blocks and kiyu was drawing..
Kiyu: mumma mummaaa..
Avu: yes kiyu..
Kiyu: see i made a drawing...
Avu: wow.. show it to me..
Kiyu(passing the paper): see..
Sidneet saw the drawing of a house, a tree and one big man in front of it with one lady beside him and two small kids, one girl and one boy beside then.. also the lady had something with her in her hands..
Sid: yeh koun koun hai kiyu??
Kiyu: (pointing towards the man): yeh papa.. (pointing towards the lady): yeh mumma.. (pointing towards the boy): yeh aru.. (pointing towards the girl): yeh mein.. (pointing towards the house): and yeh humara Ghar...
She told the last part jumping and in excitement..
Sid: wow... It's so beautiful...
Kiyu: thank you..
Sid: aaja
He said opening his arms.. kiyu jumped in his arms and he kissed her cheeks...
Avu(pointing in the drawing): yeh koun hai mumma ke haath mein??
Kiyu: yeh hai humara baby sister or baby brother...
Avu: woww..
Kiyu: a cute happy familyyyyyy....
Sid: yes my girl...
Aru: mumma baby kab aayega??
Avu: abhi toh time hai aru... You need to wait..
Aru pouted cutely..
Avu: but you can talk to the baby..
Kiyru(excited): really???
Avu(chuckled): yes..
Sid: come here..
They both went towards them and sid told them to keep their ear on avu's stomach and then speak.. this way the baby would hear them...
Kiyu: come fast baby..
Aru: yes baby... We are waiting for you..
Kiyru: we love you..
Sidneet looked towards eachother and smiled interlocking their hands..
While kiyru continued talking to the baby involving sidneet in between the conversations too..
They spent their time beautifully and happily..

Like this, kiyu and aru started talking to the baby everyday.. they would tell the baby every single thing from what they ate to what they did in school to which cartoon did they watch to the scoldings of Avu to their games and naughtiness.. in short, they would tell the baby everything..

One fine day...
It was avu's general check up day..
Sid and Avu are getting ready for the checkup..
Sid: avuu.. jaldi karoo..
Avu(wearing her earing): haan haan.. aayi..
Sid: jaldi... Appointment ka time ho gaya hai...
Avu: tum chilana band karoge toh jaldi tayaar hongi mein...
Sid(mumble): ek toh madam khud late kar rahi hai and bol rahi hai mein chilla raha hoon.. wow..
Avu took her purse and came to him..
Avu(shaking him my his shoulder): abb chale?? Ya yahin khade hoke tumhe apne khayalo mein khona hai??
Sid: haan haan chaloo.. let's goo fast..
Avu: yes..
They were heading towards the exit when..
Avu: wait..
Sid: abb kya??
Avu: mein apna phone bhul gayi...
Sid: jaldi leke aao..
Avu: haan.. but wait dhundhna padega..
Sid: Avu appointment ka time ho gaya hai...
Avu: haan but abb phone important hai naa..
Sid: ohk.. jaldi batao Kahan rakha hai??
Avu: kiyu leke gayi thi..
Sid: mein leke aata hoon... Tum gaadi mein batho tab tak..
Avu: okk..
Avu went towards the car and sid ran to kiyu's room..
He took the phone and bid kiyu and aru a bye and went to the car heading to the doctor..

Soo.. how was the chapter guyzzz???
Few simple but cute scenes...
Give your reviews about the chapter...

Also is something going to happen in the doctor's clinic?? 😏

Meet you all in the next chapterr..
Till then byee...

Do like share comment and follow...

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat