Chapter 9

Chapter 9~

Sidreem fell on their knees... Their tears were not stopping but what they saw next shocked them to core..not only them but it shocked everyone present in the mall... The group got up from the ground...they saw...

Avu got up in a swift move even toh she was hurt by the bullet... The bullet was shot in her leg but she didn't care and got up and walked towards the mg who was lying on the ground... She kicked him on his stomach and he winced in pain... She held him by the collar and pulled him
Avu: HOW DARE YOU!! AAGAR WAAR(ATTACK) KARNA HAI TOH SAAMNE SE KAR.. PEECHE SE KYA KARTA HAI DARPOK... HIMAT HAI TOH SAAMNE SE WAAR KAR!!
Avu took her gun and shot him directly in the left side of his chest...

Now you guys tell me she shot him in the left side of the chest matlab where did she shot him??😏
Ans do..do doo..👉

Jin Jin ne ans heart bola hai uske jawab ko mein galat hai aisa ......... ........... ............ ............ Nahi bolungi because unka jawaab sahi hai.. chest ke left side mein heart hi hota hai...

And Jin Jin ne jawwab mein lungs bola hai unhe mein sahi....... ......... .......... .......... bolungi kyunki woh bhi sahi hi ans hai..

Kisine aur koi ans likha hai toh woh bhi bata do idhar👉

Okay..okay... Sorry for my stupidity.... Maaf kardo..🥺

Chapter continue kare??

Kare????

Kardu???

Achcha theek hai..kar rahi hoon...aise irritate Matt hoo...

Avu shot him and he died on the spot...
Uska game khatam..khalaas.... Okay..sorry.. I promise this was last...sorry..😂😂

Now continuation of chapter seriously... Full concentration ke saath..

Avu shot him and he dies on the spot..
Avu removes his phone from his pocket and calls on the number saved as boss....

His boss picks up...
Boss: Hello..kaam hogaya??
Avu:YOU RASCAL RAR!!!! HIMMAT HAI TOH SAAMNE AA AUR KAR MUQABLA!! KAB TAK AISI BEEKHI BILI (SCARED CAT) JAISA CHUPPA RAHEGA... HIMMAT HAI TOH AA SAAMNE!!!
Boss(angry): Devil Queen?
Avu: HAAN !!! TERI TARAH YEH..TERI DARPOK AND KAMZOOR LOGO KI AISE CHUTTI KARDI!!!
Boss: Hahahahah(evil laugh) tu iski chinta Matt kar Devil Queen...kyunki... JISS TARAH TERE MABAAP KO MARA USSI TARAH TUJHE AUR TERE SAARE AADMIYON KO MARDUNGA!!!
Avu: HIMMAT HAI TOH HAATH LAGAKE BHI DIKHA!!! TERE HAATH THODKE..HAATH KYA.. TUJHE JAAN SE NAHI MARA TOH MERA NAAM BADALDENA!!!
With this Avu cuts the phone in anger and smashed it so loudly on the floor that it broke into pieces...

Avu(to her men): (pointing towards mg group): inn sab ko yaha se saaf kardo.. aur bina check kiye kissi ko bhi yahan se Matt jaane Dena!!
All of her men: yes ma'am ..
They give space and she sits in her car and zoommm... Gone..she goes away in a very high speed...