Chapter 16

Chapter 16~

The person moved towards abhi's room and knocked the door but got no response..once again he knocked the door, louder this time..
After a few seconds abhi opened the door rubbing his eyes and yawning..
Abhi(sleepy voice): koun hai??
??: Mein hoon..
Abhi: sidd!! Tu yahan kya kar raha hai? Woh bhi itni raat ko??
( So person is revealed to be sid... Who who had thought it would be Ashi or someone else??)
( They are talking in whispers so it doesn't disturb others)
Sid: mujhe ek kaam tha..
Abhi: subah nahi kar sakta??
Sid: nahi..
Abhi: bol..ek min.. i swear sid..agar kuch faltu hua naa toh tu dekh..itna maarunga, itna marunga ki-
Sid: shuu... Faltu nahi hai.. bohot important kaam hai..
Abhi: bhonk- i mean bol..
Sid: Avu mera proposal accept karegi..nahi ki toh?? Mujhe bohot tension ho rahi hai.. neend hi nahi aa rahi..
Abhi: seriously sid.. tune iss cheez ke liye mujhe meri pyaari neend se jagaya?? Iss faltu cheez ke liya??
Sid: faltu nahi hai yeh.. bolo na dada.. Avu manegi naa?? Haa bolegi woh??
Abhi: bolegi haan.. don't worry..
Sid: pakka?
Abhi: nahi.. abb toh mein chata hoon ki Avu naa bole.. subah hote hi mein Avu ko boldunga ki tujhe accept nahi kare.. tujhe no bolde.. theek hai?
Sid: dadaaa...
Abhi: ok..ab Jaa soja..
( Abhi was about to close the door)
Sid: dada ek minute..
Dada: abb kya??
Sid(cutely with a pout): mein aapke saath so jao??please?
Abhi(smile): aaja..
Sid hugged abhi mouthing a thank you and ran inside and covered himself with abhi's duvet..
Abhi shook his head in disbelief and smiled thinking 'koun kahe ga ki yeh college jata hai' ..
He went near sid and hugged him and both brothers slept together hugging each other..
( I was literally awwing writing it)

(Imagine red and blue tshirt one to be abhi)( How cute right😍?)Skips to the next day

( How cute right😍?)
Skips to the next day..
After breakfast Avu was attending a call and Ashi was in her room..
Reem: Guys.. yaad hai kal kya hai??
Jai: haan parso Avu ka b'day hai..
Everyone gave him a what look..
Reem: idiot.. I asked kal kya hai?? Tum ans parso ka de rahe ho..
Jai: uhh..uhmm.. i mean..kal kya hai reem??
Reem(🤦)(sadly): kal Avu ke parents left her..
All(sadly): hmm..she'll be sad..
Sid: we should try our best to cheer her...
All: right..
Ashi came from behind.. she heard from when Reem was telling that when avu's parents left her....
Ashi mentally smirked..
Ashi pov
Tomorrow.. best day to execute my plan ... Pehle se yeh day Avu ke liye bad hai and abb mein iss day ko worst kardungi...hahaha...
She went and sat with them and Avu also joined them...
They spent the whole day laughing, teasing and enjoying ...

Next day..( day when avu's parents left the world)
Avu got up early and went to the temple to pray....
She returned home with Prasad and gave everyone little little...
And the day started as usual...
At around 11:00 am...
Everyone was present in the hall, everyone included the group, Avu, Ashi, vm, parents of vaish, jaan, Reem, and jai..
{ Note: vaish has both mom and dad ..
Reem and faisu have only mom..(Reem and faisu are siblings for those who forgot)
Jaan has both mom and dad..
Jai's parents are divorced and don't live with him..}
[Note: I am changing vibha aunty shortform from vm to va..so now..
Vibha aunty=va
Vaish mom and dad=vm and vd
Reem mom=rm
Jaan mom and dad=jm and JD ]

Suddenly Avu recieved her mafia pa call..
(One side conversation)
Avu: yes.
Pa:-----------------------------
Avu (standing up): WHAT!??
Pa:-----------------------------
Avu: I want the entire force here..within 5mins everyone should reach with all weapons and all.. and yes..no one should enter the house..
Pa:-----------------------------
Avu: FAST!!
Call ended..
Sid: what happened Avu?
Avu(coldly): listen to me very carefully everyone.. some mafia group has got to know that mafia queen is in this house..so they are coming to attack here.. don't panick and no one should exit this house until and unless I say.. I won't allow anyone to enter the house but if they do then don't come out of the room..am I clear!? You all will be getting protection... Bullet proof sheets are coming..you need to stay under it.. if anyone comes out, their life can go..
Abhi: but avneetay.. you alone?? How?
Avu: my force is coming... And don't worry about me..
Reem: can we see you..
Avu: go in that room.. from that window you can see me.. also that window has cover so you can see outside but outside people can't see inside.. so you'll be safe...
Jai: which mafia group is this?
Avu( anger dripping): RAR!!
Everyone was frightened listening to the name itself.. everyone knows her past including parents so they also know who is rar..
Vm: go carefully Avu..
Rm: take care beta..
Avu: yes..ok..now you all go in that room.. and don't panick and don't come outside..I am saying this again and again..
Avu: sid, lock the door from inside and don't open until and unless I tell you to..understood??
Sid nodded..and everyone went in the room..
Avu's force also came and gaurded the house... Avu's pa entered in the house and gave Avu the bullet proof sheet.. they all sat on the ground near the window and kept the sheet on top of them..Ashi was also with them only..
Avu ran outside and wore her mask taking her position..

She saw people of other mafia group that is their opponent arriving.. the opponents were large in number.. Avu told her pa to call more force..

(Mafia group leader = mgl )
Mgl: QUEEN!! NOW YOU ARE GONE..
Avu: NOT SO SOON.. ATLEAST NOT BEFORE KILLING YOUR BOSS!!
Mgl actioned his force to attack..all were firing...avu's force also started firing.. it was looking as a tough match..
The group was seeing it throught the window..
Avu was firing on the opponents openly.. only bullets sound could be heard with few screams...

Meanwhile; in the room..
All elders were praying to God for avu's safety...
The youngsters were seeing Avu throught the window.. it was looking very scary.. they could see blood on the ground and walls..
Suddenly Ashi screamed..
Ashi: ...

What happened to Ashi??
That's it for this chapter.. like and comment...
Byeee...
Words : 1098
Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat