Chapter 30

Chapter 30~

Next day...
Everyone got ready for the office..
In abhinavi's room..
Abhi: vaishu.. you'll not go to the office..you need rest.
Vaish: but abhi.. I can work..
Abhi: i know you can but I don't want you to stress yourself..you'll stay at home..
Vaish: then my salary of one month won't come.. we need money abhi, for our company.. i don't want that our money will be cut...
Abhi: you don't need to worry about anything vaishu.. we have enough money.. and I'll work extra time.. I'll finish all your work..so money also won't be cut... Don't worry..
Vaish: but-
Abhi: no ifs and buts vaishu.. I am saying na..I'll work over time..ok?
??: No..wrong..you're not going to work over time..
Abhi: arre?.chote...tu kab aaaya??
Sid: abhi abhi.. aur haan .. aap over time nahi kar rahe hai... I'll do over time.
Abhi: arre but..
Sid: no dada.. bhabhi needs you now... You need to stay with her in this time.. I'll do over time..don't worry..
??: Even I can do over time...
The three of them looked back to see the whole group standing on the door...
Jaan: bhabhi.. you don't need to work at all..only rest...
Reem: yes.. and don't worry about work.. we are there.. we'll do it...
Vaish smiled and nodded..
Vaish: ohk..thank you all of you..
Group (except abhinavi): we are not talking to you.. you told thank you...
Vaish chuckled..
Vaish: ok baba.. no thank you..
Sid: so it's confirm.. I am working over time.
Faisu:. No ... I am working...
Jai: you guys shut up... I am doing..
Reem: no-
Abhi: no body needs to do any overtime...
Jaan: we won't let you do overtime..
Abhi: even I won't do.. nobody will do..
All: why?
Abhi: company se email aaya hai.... Vaishu can take rest at home... We all will also work how much ever we have been alloted.. no one will do extra time.. vaishu's work will be done by someone else in the company... Also vaishu's salary will be given and nothing will be cut...
Sid: really??
Abhi nodded with a smile...
Reem: Avu cares for us..see..
All(except sid): right...
Whereas sid was just thinking that why Avu is caring for them... His doubt was strengthening whether Avu is innocent or not...
All of them went down to the dinning table and sat for breakfast..
Vaishu had special breakfast in which there was fruits and healthy things.. everyone completed their breakfast and got up to leave... Abhi hugged vaish telling her to take care...
Avu: uhmm..Mrs Nigam..
Vaish: yes?
Avu (coldly): i think you have read the email.. you dont need to work nor anyone needs to do overtime.. your salary will be given on time.. also you can stay at home and rest.. ammi will be there with you to take care of you.. also (pointing towards a girl) this is Sophia.. she is your personal caretaker.. if you want anything you can ask her... Take care...
With this Avu left towards the exit..
Rest everyone smiled seeing her...
Sid(whispers to himself): she cares..
Abhi once again hugged vaishu telling her to take care and call him immediately if anything happens...
After this everyone left for the office...
In the office..
Abhi went to avu's cabin as soon as he entered the company...
Abhi: thank you so much Avu.... I mea-
Avu: it's ok Mr nigam... Though we have problems between us but I am also a human and i also care for others..
Abhi smiled and nodded...
Avu: you may leave now...
Abhi nodded and left towards his cabin and completed his work with a smile...

The next day...
Avu's pov
I am in my cabin right now... With the groups cctv switched on in my laptop and tears in my eyes... It's currently lunch break and the whole group is in the canteen including bhav.. Mrs Nigam also came at lunch time to the office today saying that she got bored at home.. not that I minded... She didn't meet me yet..she just came for lunch and will go back...all of them are enjoying and laughing... Bhav also mixed up well with them and I am happy about that... After all that group is only like that... Anyone would mix up with them in a couple of days... I wish nothing of that sort would have happened only three years before, then I would also be with them and would be laughing and enjoying... Vibha maa and all aunties and uncles would be there with us and we would be enjoying...
I still remember that day clearly in my mind... It's like I can still see it.. I can picturize that whole day in my mind... Our get-together, then mafia attack and then elders being shot and atlast a big argument...
Tears were falling from her eyes...
I can never forget that day...
Flashback...
The elders were shot and they fell down closing their eyes...
Everybody panicked and ambulances were called... All were crying... Except Avu...Avu was also scared for them... The ambulance arrived and all were taken to the hospital.. the elders were taken in the emergency rooms..
Outside the room.. everyone was sitting and crying and just praying.. Avu came next to sid and side hugged him..
Sid just jerked her hands away...
Sid(shouted): move away miss Avneet Kaur Nandra..
Avu: Sid- sid what happened??
Sid(shouted): what happened?? WHAT HAPPENED??? CANT YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED??
Avu: sid cool down..calm down..
Sid: MISS AVNEET KAUR NANDRA!! THIS ALL HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU!! YOU ARE THE ONE BECAUSE OF WHOM MY MOM IS IN THE HOSPITAL!! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!
Avu: sid.. what are you saying?? Are you in your senses??
Sid: YES MISS AVNEET!! I AM !!!! AND I AM SAYING THE RIGHT THING!!
Avu: WHY WOULD I DO THAT??
Sid: BECAUSE YOU ARE A MAFIA AND MAFIAS ARE HEARTLESS!!!
Avu:YOU ARE CROSSING YOUR LIMIT SIDDHARTH!!
Sid:OH REALLY?? IT WAS YOU WHO SHOT THEM!!
Avu:FIRST OF ALL!! I DIDNT SHOOT THEM!! AND SECOND OF ALL, I HAD WARNED NO ONE SHOULD COME OUT OF THE ROOM!! BUT STILL YOU AND EVERYBODY CAME EVEN AFTER REPEATED WARNING!! NO BODY LISTENED TO ME THEN HOW IS IT MY FAULT?? I DIDNT KILL THEM!!
Sid: YOU ONLY KILLED THEM!! I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES!! YOU GESTURED YOUR MEN AND THEN ALL OF YOU SHOT THEM!!! IT WAS YOUR PLAN!!
Avu: AND HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS??
Sid: IT WAS YOUR PLAN THAT IS WHY AS SOON AS YOU SHOT THEM, THE OPPONENTS WENT AWAY!! EVERYTHING WAS DONE BY YOU MISS AVNEET!! EVERYTHING!!
Avu:JUST SHUT UP SIDDHARTH!! YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR SENSES RIGHT NOW!!
Sid: I AM-
Abhi: shhhh.... Shut up both of you.. stop fighting.. already so many things are happening and on top of that you both are shouting and fighting .. sit quietly both of you.. now wait for the doctor to come..
Both Sid and Avu sat quietly but were glaring at each other!!!
After sometime the doctor came out...
Everyone bombarded him with questions..
Doctor: I am very sorry.. we can't save them...

That's it for the chapter... Flashback will be continued in next chapter... This is the second part of the day that is after the elders were shot.. I know you guys want to know how were the elders shot..dont worry everything will be out slowly... The misunderstanding is coming out.. comment your reviews.. also how is avu's care towards the group??
Like, comment, share and follow...byeee..
Also double update ka kya khayaal??? 5+ comments karo and take your double update...😁

Words: 1303

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat