Chapter 20

Chapter 20~
I am backkkk.... we sidneetians are strong..very strong and we are not scared from anyone... so from now my account will be public also I'll post regularly... I am posting a chapter after three days... Thought it's just been three days, I feel it's been a long long long time.. I missed all of you a lot... So I won't waste more time of you all... Lets start the chapter..

A day before they leave..
Abhi: guys, everything set??
All: yes..
Abhi: ok, so listen carefully... We will reach tomorrow in the day time...evening we have free..then the next day we have a meeting and after that in the evening there is awards function and we have passes so we can go there.. we needs to attend it.. also after the documents and all are signed, our deal will be finalised and then we will shift in the mansion of the owner of ASN company...
Vaishu: but why in the mansion?
Abhi: because they have offered us.. they gave the option that either we stay in hotel or at their mansion.. staying in hotel will cost a lot of money and then working for them and this deal will be of no use as all the money would go in the hotel itself..so we will shift in their mansion...ok?
All: ok.. no problem..
Abhi: Let's go everybody.. we have late night flight today.. our flight take of at 2am .. so let's rest now and then we'll board the flight..
All: yes..ok..

Everyone went to their rooms and rested...

At 2am they boarded the flight...
{Sitting arrangement
Sid- Abhi- vaish
Faisu- jannat- ashi
Jai- reem- random person}
(Note: it's midnight time and they are in the plane so they will be whispering and talking to each other)
Between sid and abhinavi;
Sid: I just hope that girl doesn't meet us there...
Abhi: sid can you please stop saying that girl, that girl, she has a name..
Sid: and I hate that name..
Vaishu: boys.. can we please stop fighting.. sleep both of you..
Sid: I am doing that only.. this dada is not letting me sleep and is fighting with me..
Abhi: when did I do-
Vaish(cuts him): abhi.. leave it.. and sleep both of you..
Sid: good night...
Abhinavi: good night....
Abhi(whispers to vaishu such that sid can't hear): you know.. we can do so many things rather than sleeping...
Vaishu: really?? What can we do ??
Abhi puts his hand behind her and holds her through her waist pulling her closer...
Vaish: abhi.. what are you doing??
Abhi: showing you what else we can do...
Vaish: this is not the place to do anything abhi... We are in the plane..
Abhi: but see.. they have made such a romantic atmosphere... Dim lights, silence with blankets on us.... What else do we need..
Vaishu: abhi.. still..now let me sleep..
Abhi: no...ok..one kiss..then you sleep..
Vaishu: abhiiii..
Abhi: vaishu plss...
Vaishu: okay.. close your eyes first...
Abhi: okay..

Abhi's pov:
I know vaishu.. what you'll do.. you told me to close my eyes and then you'll kiss me on my cheek but I am also smart Mrs Vaishnavi Abhishek Nigam (this name sounds so good😍) I will turn my face before you kiss so you need to kiss me on my lips only.. wait and watch Mrs Nigam..

Abhi closed his eyes.. vaish was moving towards his lips to kiss him(🤭) but before she could abhi turned and she kissed him on his cheek...
Abhi suddenly opened his eyes..
Abhi: vaishuuu...why!?
Vaishu: I was not the one who moved .. you moved.. who told you to move your face?? I was kissing you properly but you toh..
Abhi: i thought you'll kiss me on my cheek so I.......
Vaishu: hahahaha...(pulling his cheeks) you're cute... Now sleep Mr Abhishek Nigam...
Abhi: noo.. one kiss pls...
Vaishu: no.. i gave but it was your mistake not mine... So now..good night Mr husband...
With this vaishu covered herself completely with the duvet and closed her eyes..

Abhi's pov:
Huh.!!! Bohot smart ban Raha tha tu abhi... Abb bhugat.. din hi kharab hai mera.. oh sorry.. raat hi kharab hai meri... Chal abb tu bhi soja beta...
With this abhi also slept..

With fainat and Ashi..
Ashi was using her phone...jaan and faisu were whispering but softly so that Ashi couldn't hear...
Jaan: why is this Ashi sitting with us??
Faisu: I don't know... But tumhe usse problem kya hai???
Jaan: problem?? Bohot problem hai..
Faisu: but kya problem hai?? Itni pyaari si toh hai woh.. aur toh aur sid ki gf bhi hai.. and usne tumhara kya bigada hai??
Jaan: itni hi tareef kar rahe ho uski toh mujhse shaadi kyun ki?? Ussi se kar lete..
Faisu: but woh toh sid ki gf hai..
Jaan: achcha?? Matlab agar woh sid ki gf nahi hoti toh tum usse shadi kar lete??yeh plane land hone do faisu.. bohot marungi tumhe...
Faisu: nahi.. nahi.. mera woh matlab nahi tha jaan...
Jaan: toh kya matlab tha??
Faisu: woh..woh..haan... Nahi.. matlab.. mein puch raha tha ki group mein tum sabse jyada Ashi ko naapasand karti ho..aisa kyun???
Jaan: huh.. abb tumhe kya batao..
Faisu: jo hua hai woh batao..
Jaan glared at him and he shut up..
Jaan: woh bohot pakka ti hai mujhe.. jab dekho usse pura din mein hi milti hoon pakka ne ke liye... Office mein bhi uski jagah mere cabin ke baaju mein hai.. din bhar kabhi apne joote, kabhi dresses, kabhi makeup ke baare mein blabber karti rehti hai.. irritating hai woh bohot..
Faisu: ohh.. it's ok jaan.. uske baare mein sochkar apna khoon kyu khol Rahi hoo.. ( why are you boiling you blood?)
(Writer: ek min.. faisu .. weren't you the one who asked her what problem she has from Ashi.. that means you were the one who was making her think about Ashi and now you only are telling this dialogue?? Wah bhai wah..
Faisu: tum story likho Naa... Humare personal mamle mein mat ghuso..
Writer: haww... Itna gussa kyun kar rahe ho bhai?? Mein aapki pyaari si behen hoon Naa??
Faisu: toh sun meri pyaari behen..pls jaake ch likh..
Writer: okh bhai...)
(Ignore my pagal pan)
Jaan: mujhe neend aa rahi hai.. sojate hai..
Faisu: ohk.. good night..
Jaan: good night...
They also slept..

Width jaireem
Reem: ........

Chapter abhi ke liye khatam.. aur padhne ke liye shaam mein aayega.. abhi dukaan band ho gayi hai.. I mean chapter band ho gaya hai.. i mean chapter khatam ho gaya hai...😂😂 Ohk.. so that's for the first update of the day... Second update ke liye iss chapter par achcha response Dena.. like, share, comment and pls FOLLOW!!
Followers bhada do mere... Please...
Byeeeee...

Words : 1154

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat