Epilogue 1

We have crossed 40.5+k reads on this book and also we are very near to 5k votes... THANK YOU SO MUCHHH!!!!

Epilogue 1~

*Important note in the ending.. do read it...*

Few months later...
Avu is all fine now... She is active like before.. vanu is 2 years and kiyru are 7 years..
Everybody are living a peaceful life...
Today.. all are going for an outing.. to Amsterdam... It's the schools vacation period.. and everyone have decided to go and enjoy..
They need to leave for their flight in sometime but it's looking like they are going to run late...
Avu: vanuu...
Vanu: mummaaaa...
Avu: come here right now..
Vanu came to her like an obidient child..
Avu(passing a glass): yeh lo dudu... Khatam karo isse phataphat...
Vanu(making disgusted face): nooo...
Avu passed a glare to her and she kept quiet.. they were already running late...
Avu: betho idhar jaldi se and peeyo isse..
Seeing her mother getting a bit angry, vanu quietly sat on the chair and took a glass..
Avu: mein dii and bhaiya ko dekhke aati hoon.. and when I come back it should be finished.. understood??
Vanu: yes mumma..
Avu went to kiyru's room..
Avu(while entering the room): doodh complete hua kiyu and aru??
She entered inside and saw both of them glued to their tablet watching YouTube and their milk glasses kept on the table.. they hadn't even drank one sip of milk..
Avu: tumlog ko nahi jaana hai kya??? Ghar pe hi rehna hai??
Listening their mothers voice, they quickly closed their tablet..
Avu: doodh abhi tak khatam kyun nahi hai??
Kiyu: woh mumma..
Avu: agar yeh 5 mins mein nahi khatam hua toh tum dono idhar hi rahoge.. no going out for you guys..
Aru: akele??
Avu: yes.. sab bahar jayenge for one week.. and you guys will stay here itself.. aisa karna hai??
They shook their head..
Avu: toh jaldi khatam karo...
Avu was turning to leave when something caught her eye..
Avu: you both didn't even take a bath till now??
They widened their eyes listening to her.. they remembered that Avu had told them to take a bath and complete their milk but they were busy watching youtube...
Aru: abhi kar rahe hai.. abhi..abhi.. just..
Avu: kitne nalayak bache mile hai mujhe.. apne siblings ko dekhkar kuch toh seekho.. simi doesn't trouble her parents like this.. then why you both??
Just then they heard vaishu shouting from outside...
Vaish: simiiii.. come here right now.. itna pareshaan kyun kar Rahi hoo..
Kiyru looked towards avu..
Avu: woh.. woh kabhi nahi karti hai.. sirf Aaj.. tumlog se hi seekh Rahi hogi... Jaldi karo apna kaam.. fast.. i am coming back in sometime.. i want both of yours milk completed and both of you ready to go..
Kiyru: okay captain..
Avu went away... She was going towards vanu when she was crossing her room.. just then her room's door opened and someone pulled her in and closed the door..
Avu(shocked due to sudden pull): sid..
Sid(lovingly): yes Avu..
Sid pulled Avu closer to him holding her waist and tucked a hair strand behind her ear..
Avu: kya kar rahe ho janab??
Sid: isse romance kehte hai..
Avu(encircling her hands around his neck): achcha jii??
Sid: haanji...
Sid was coming towards her face to lock their lips but just then Avu noticed he is just in a towel.. she pushed him back..
Sid: what??
Avu: your just in your towel..
Sid: so?? You are talking like you haven't seen me like this.. infact you have seen more-
Avu(cuts him): stop.. stop with your dirty talks.. and i am not talking in that sense.. tumhe tayaar nahi hona kya???
Sid: sirf kapde pehna bachcha hai Avu...
Avu: haan haan.. sirf kapde pehen kar.. tumhe half an hour Tak tumhare baal banane hai phir.. and then you need to wear your watch and keep your wallet and handkerchief.. phir joote choose karne mein aapko saalo lag jaate hai.. abhi toh kapde bhi choose nahi kiye hai.. woh karne mein bhi zamana nikal jayega.. and woh sab hojaye.. then you need to eat breakfast also.. itna sab karna hai but nahi.. inn insaan ko romance karna hai...
Sid: but Avu romanceee??
Avu: kya romance??
Sid: romance is good for health.. yeh karna bohot important hai..
Avu: so Mr Siddharth Nigam.. aapko Amsterdam mein bohot time milega romance karne ke liye.. but agar abhi tayaar nahi hue naa.. toh rehna idhar apne bachcho ke saath.. mein chali jaungi..
Sid(pout): mujhe chhodeke??
Avu: jii haan...
Sid(whining): avuu..
Avu: noo avuu..
Avu crossed her hand and looked the other side..
Sid: achcha listen naa.. thoda romance karlo.. and then mein tayaar ho jaunga..
Avu: tum first tayaar ho and then time hoga toh kar lena..
Sid: promise..
Avu: i am going..
Avu was leaving the room..
Sid: arre promise toh deke jao..
But Avu left the room..
Sid(to himself): chal beta sid.. tayaar hoja.. agar abb Avu ne dekh liye ki tu tayaar nahi hai toh Amsterdam jaana toh pakka se cross out hojayega and Avu ke bina ek hafta tak rehne padega woh alag..
Sid went towards his dressing room and opened his cupboard choosing a outfit for today's travel...

After sometime.. sid is ready... Almost everyone are.. he went out of his room and saw Avu serving breakfast to vanu.. he went there and backhugged her..
Avu: sid..
Sid: tumne bola tha ki tayaar hoke romance kar sakta hoon.. and see.. i am ready..
Avu: very good.. abb aake breakfast karlo..
Sid: pehle ek kiss do..
Vanu: mein doo daddaaaaaa...
Sid smiled left Avu and went to vanu...
Sid: ayee.. meri princess ready hogayi...
Vanu: yeshhhh
Sid: excited too gooo???
Vanu: yeshhhh... Wahan naa.. hum..hum boat pe bethenge...
Sid: yes okk.. and bohot Masti karenge...
Vanu: yessss....
Avu: ohkk baap beti ki jodi.. abb khaana kha loo...
Sid/vanu: Yesss..
They sat down and had their breakfast and everybody left for the airport soon...

Sooooo... Everybody going to Amsterdammmmm for vacationssssss...
I pity Avu... Kitna bhagna padta hai usse... And bechara sid.. usse romance karne ko mila hi nahi..
How were these family scenessss??? Also yeh har ghar ki kahani hai naaa??? Comments mein batana how you irritate your mother specialy when you need to go out..

Note!!
There is a part 2 alsoooo...and a surprise at the end of the part 2..... So don't forget to read itttt...

Words: 1095

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat