Chapter 18

Chapter 18~
Double update🥳🥳

Leap of Three Years..

In London... In a big mansion..
We can see a girl sitting on the floor leaning on the wall in her room's balcony... she had her knees folded near her chest and a cigrette in her hand..
She was all dull, sad and in deep thought...

Girl's pov
It's been 3 years you did that to me... Fucking 3 years... Why did you do that?? Why??? I loved you so much but you? You never trusted me... You didn't listen to me also... It was my mistake that I opened up to you... My mistake that I loved you and my mistake that I let you come close to me...
All my mistake... Not only him.. it's my mistake that I let all of them to come close to me... I hate you..I hate them.. I hate everyone.. but deep down I know i cannot hate you people.. you had become my family.. no matter how many times I say I hate you but I can't and I feel so helpless and regret a lot...I should have never gone back to India only...

With this thoughts tears started flowing down her eyes...
Suddenly a boy came there and saw her in this way.. he bent down and hugged her tightly kissing her hairs and then forehead..
Boy: please..not again my girl... Don't think about him.. don't think about them.. please... You're my brave girl Avu...leave them..forgot about them.. don't think about them.. I am there with you right? And you know I love you so much.. leave them..

( So girl is revealed to be Avu)

Avu: I can't... I can't just forget him.. I can't just forget them.. what should I do?? He never trusted me.. they never trusted me..
Boy: I understand but you can't live your life like this and you promised me you will start your new life with me beside you.. right??
Avu: hmm..yess.
Boy: then..comon..stand up.. and once again you are smoking...(he throws the cigrette away)..
He makes Avu stand and hugged her...
Boy: now come.. wipe your tears.. wash your face and let's go and eat dinner.. come..
Avu: hmm.. I won't have dinner..
Boy: haww.. and who allowed you to do that? Ok.. we'll discuss this after you freshen up yourself.. let's go... I love you..
Avu: I love you too...
The boy kissed avu's forehead and took her inside the room.. Avu washed her face and then the boy told a servent to bring food in the room itself..
The servent brought food and the boy ate and tried making Avu also eat the same time but Avu just had one-two bites..
Once again servent came and took the plates away.. in sometime a lady came in the room..
Lady ( caressing avu's hair): Avu, once again you cried thinking about them??
Avu looked towards the lady..
Avu: ammi...
( Lady is revealed to be ammi aka avu's second mom)
Ammi: Avu beta.. till when will you think about that... It's been 3 years..
Avu looked down..
Avu: idk ammi.. but I can't forget them.. they had become my family..
Ammi: I know but please move on Avu.. i can't see you like this..
Avu: I'll try ammi...
Saying this Avu went to the washroom..
Ammi(to the boy)( caressing his head): beta.. you know right I trust you so much.. i have full trust on you... I know you will take care of my Avu...
Boy: yes ammi... I will take care of her.. I love her so much and you also know that.. I will never leave her side..
Ammi: i know beta.. I also know that she loves you the same way.. and i also love you both a lot.. bss bhagwan kare sab jaldi se theek karde..
Boy( holding her hand): don't worry ammi.. sab theek ho jayega ...
Ammi smiled caressing his hair.. Avu also came out of washroom that time..
Ammi: chalo..abb tumlog so jao.. good night..
Avu/boy: good night ammi..
Ammi left..
Boy: chal Avu.. tu bhi soja... Good night my dear..
Avu: good night..
The boy kissed avu's forehead and eyes and went to his room...
After the boy left, Avu opened her side drawer and took sleeping pills and then slept..

Meanwhile in India , in mumbai
We can see a boy sitting in his office cabin and staring at a picture.. it was all quiet everywhere.. there was no one in the office except few people..
That boy was staring at someone's picture with moist eyes..
Boy's pov
Why did you do that?? Why?? What was the reason behind it.. I loved you but still you did that... Why did you kill me mother?? Why whY WHY???
What had my mom done to you that you killed her?? She treated you like her own daughter still you did that to her?? Why?? Why?? Not only her.. you killed everyone's parents?? What did you get by doing that?? What had they done to you? I hate you so much now... I realised that I had loved the wrong person and now I don't love you anymore.. I hate you.. I hate you so much that you can't even imagine.. you stole her.. you took my mom away from me... I hate you... I should have never loved you only.. It was my mistake that I loved you.. but now we have only one relation between us that is hatred.. I hate you so so so much..
Unknowingly tears were leaking from his eyes..
Suddenly his door opened revealing a boy who is looking a few years elder than him..
Boy: sid tu kuch kar-
(The boy sitting and staring at a pic is shown as sid)
The boy stopped seeing tears in the sid's eyes.. he rushed towards him and hugged him.. sid quickly wiped his tears but the boy could see them clearly..
Boy: sid, sid .. kya hua?? Aise kyu ro Raha hai??
The boy suddenly saw the pic in sid's hand.. he took the pic and kept it aside..he held sid's chin and made him look at him..
Boy: sid, tu phirse iski photo dekh raha hai??
Sid: da..dada..
And he burst out crying...
( The boy is revealed abhi)
(Abhi also got tears in his eyes seeing sid like this)
Abhi: sid shant...
Sid: dada..usne aisa kyun kiya?? Mein usse kitna pyaar karta tha phir bhi usne aisa kiya mere saath?? Kyun dada?? Kyun??
Abhi(rubbing his back): shuu..shant hoja... Calm down sid.. jo ho gaya uska kuch nahi kar sakte abb..shant hoja..
Sid: but dada.. usne maa ko... (He couldn't say further and just cried out more)
Abhi: chote..shant..shant...
Sid: dada..mein mom ko bohot Miss karta hoon..
Abhi: miss toh mein bhi karta hoon unhe sid.. par woh Jahan par bhi hoyegi unhe hume aise rote hue dekh achcha nahi lagega... Pls Rona band kar.. dekh tujhe rote hue dekh mujhe bhi Rona aa raha hai.. tu toh mera Sher hai naa... Sabse strong insaan..tu aise royega toh kaise chalega?? Haan??.. shant hoja ...
After some time sid calmed down... His eyes were red and puffy and so were abhi's..
Sid: aap yahan?? Koi kaam tha-
He was cut by the opening of the door.. his group entered except Ashi..
Sid quickly took avu's pic which was on the desk and put it in his drawer..
Faisu: bhai, apne sid se baat ki??
Just then everyone saw the Nigam brothers face..
Vaishu: abhi...
She hugged abhi and then sid..
They gave a small smile to everyone..
Jaan: kya hua-
She stopped as she saw abhi guesturing her not to ask anything related to their condition..
All of them understood that once again sid was guilty of loving avu and also missing his mom..

Everyone's condition was the same.. they used to miss their parents a lot..every night they used to cry... Though they never told the others but everyone knew that all of them used to miss and cry for their parents... Also they all shifted into a mansion... All used to live together.. the houses used to always remind them of their parents and also they used to feel very lonely so they thought that it is better if they all shift together and stay together to support each other... Ashi also used to stay with them.. all together used to run a company.. it was abhi's company which he and vm used to run together after abhi's dad's death.. all joined that company only and worked together..

That's it for today... An emotional chapter.. I tried writing an emotional chapter and I hope I could convey the feelings..
Who was the boy with Avu??
Your reviews on the chapter??
Like, comment, share and follow pls..
Byeeee...
Words : 1495
Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat