Chapter 28

Chapter 28~

Reem's pov..
Finally Avu mil gayi.. abb toh 24*7 humare saamne rahegi.. abb mein aaram se usse sab puch loongi...

Skips to 3-4 days...after 3-4 days...
The group is gathered in abhi's cabin except ashi..
Reem: what can be ASN full form??
Jaan: wohi toh..aisa kya hai jiske baje se Avu ne apni company ka naam ASN rakha hai...
Faisu: guys... Avu ki pehle company ka naam AKN hai... Which stands for Avneet Kaur Nandra...so yeh wali bhi kiske name par ho sakta hai..
Sid: right...
Suddenly everybody widened their eyes except sid..
Jai: is it what I am thinking??
Sid(confused): what are you thinking??
Jai(wide eyes): are you guys thinking the same??
All(with wide eyes): i guess..
Sid: can anyone tell me what you are thinking?
Abhi(wide eyes): chote...fullform of ASN
Sid: haan..toh what can be it's full for-
he stopped and suddenly widened his eyes as if he realised something..
Sid(wide eyes): noo..
All(wide eyes): yes...
Sid(wide eyes): shitt...
Vaish(wide eyes): is the full form...
Jaan(wide eyes): avneet..
Reem(wide eyes): siddharth
Jai(wide eyes): nigam..
The name came out more like a whisper...
??: Amandeep Singh Nandra!!
The group looked at someone suddenly..
Abhi(whispers):what bhav??
Bhav: Amandeep Singh Nandra.. ASN....Avu kept this company on her father's name..
All: oh..we thought..
Bhav: i know what you thought... Leave it..
Abhi: btw bhav..you here suddenly..any work?
Bhav: uhmm yes..i came to give this file... Here(passing the file)
Abhi: ohk thanks..
Bhav: and yes guys.. get back to work... If Avu sees you like this then she won't like it and you know what will happen if she doesn't like anything...
All: ya...
All of them left the cabin except abhi obviously because it was his cabin..

Skip to 2 months....
Everybody were in the office in their respective cabins...
Sid's pov;
It's been two months we are in london... Everything is going good... Bhav behaves nicely with us.. also ammi, she is a sweetheart... She loves us like we are her children.. honestly I love her so much and also miss my mom a lot...
Well..there is no change in my, my group and avu's relation... She is still rude to us... Actually sorry... We still don't call her Avu..it's Ms Kaur for us and she also calls us in the same way.. mr nigam and all... Infact I am still angry on Avu and have not forgiven her nor she apologized but now I am doubting if she really killed my mom or not .. you guys want to know what made this change??
Flash back...
Before 1 month.. that's like it had been 1 month they were in London..
The group was in the garden... From the garden they could see avu's balcony..
The group was talking in the garden...
Jaan: hey guys see... That's Avu is her balcony right...
Everyone looked towards her balcony..
Jai: yaa... But wait why is she like that??
Reem: that only... Avu is smoking???😱
Faisu: she hated people who smoked..
Vaish: right and see..she also has a beer bottle in her hand...
Abhi: why is she doing this?? God..she looks so miserable...
Ashi: huh..that bitch...stop-
Sid(sternly): Ashi not a word against her...
The group was happy that he took avu's side in front of Ashi whereas Ashi was shocked..
Ashi: sid but-
Sid: enough Ashi..
All this while sid's eyes were stuck on Avu only....
Sid(slowly): she is crying...
Jaan: yess.... Oh noo.. she looks so sad and depressed...
Suddenly they saw bhavesh come there in her balcony and sit next to her hug her tight and she started crying more hardly..
Bhavesh calmed her down and took her inside the room...
Flashback ends...
After that incident i started thinking that if she killed my parents then their would be a reason and now she should be happy that she was successful in it... But she is sad, depressed... And now I think that there is something more to know about that day... I want to know everything but bhav doesn't tell us nor Avu talks to us properly that we can ask her something... The group tried talking to her sometimes but she wouldn't answer properly... Also I am jealous of bhav and avu.. everytime bhavesh is with Avu, sometimes hugging her, sometimes kissing on foreheads and cheeks and eyes.. i think they are in a relationship... Also I haven't see Avu smile... Even Ashi behaves weird now a days.. she is out of the mansion most of the time... Don't know what's going on in my life...
One more incident made me think again...
Flashback...
The group was going towards avu's cabin to ask about a particular project...
The stopped in front of her cabin and were going to knock but stopped when they heard something... The door was opened a bit so they could listen...
Bhav: Avu.. I want to know that why you called them here even though our company is not getting any profit due to this deal..also you seeing them here just breaks you more and more...
Avu: bhav pls.. let's not talk about it..
Bhav: no Avu..today i want to know.. you need to tell me..
Avu: you know it bhav... They are my family, i can't see their company shutting down nor i can see them cry...and specially the company was run by vibha maa.. i can't see that company shut down.. they are my family... I don't have anyone except them... I was all alone when they came in my life concluding that I am their family... I love them a lot and can't see them in pain...
Bhav: that's ok.. but what's this with you keeping them in the mansion.. you never let anyone enter.. leave that even see your mansion because people might get to know that you are the queen..
Avu: bhav again the same thing... I told you they are my family.. i can't see them living in a hotel when they have such a big house here... Also living in hotel would be money loss only...
Bhav: you can't see them in pain but can bear all the pain alone... Cry day and night... Not eat food properly... Drink and smoke and spoil your health... Become weak... Haan?? Say??
Avu didn't say anything just looked down with tears isn her eyes..
Bhav(holding her shoulders): comon say... Tell me..
Avu: yes I can..i can bear all the pain in the world if it's for their happiness...
Bhav: then why don't you do one thing.. why don't you go and say everything to them.. just go and say each and everything.. then stay happily with them.. you happy, they happy, everybody happy...
Avu: and you think they are going to belive me??
Bhav: but-
The group couldn't listen anymore, they were going to burst out crying so they cut bhavesh by knocking on the door..
Bhavneet wiped their tears and so did the group...
As usual Avu told a come in in a cold voice.. the group entered and discussed about the project and left but this time they left with a big question mark in their mind...
Flashback ends..
Now you guys tell me... The girl who wouldn't cry even in the worst now crys every second.. Why?? I will tell one more incident...

Sid's mindset is changing slowly slowly... Also Reem tried to ask Avu things but Avu wouldn't talk to anyone properly... Kaisa laga asn ka fullform?? What what had you all thought?? Comment karo and tell me how was the chapter...

Words : 1305

Your writer
Rhea...
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat