Chapter 19

Chapter 19~

Sid: waise aap sab yahan?? And dada aap kuch keh rahe the?? Also faisu kya bol raha tha tu??
Jai: haan..woh sid..
Abh : sid..as tujhe pata hai ki yeh company bohot zyada loss mein jaa rahi hai and aisa hi chalta raha toh company band karni padegi... Aur company band kardenge toh hume streets pe aa jayenge.. ( sid nodded..) so ek company ne humari deal except Karli hai and is ready to help us.. woh company hume loan degi and also we will have to work with them in that company for sometime..
Sid: yeh toh achchi baat hai...
Jaan: yes sid..
Sid: company ka naam?
Reem: ASN enterprises..
Sid: oh..ohk... hume jald se jald kaam shuru karna chahiye..
Jaan: but ek problem hai sid..
Sid: kya??
Jaan: woh company india mein nahi hai..
Sid: haan..ok..toh isme kya problem hai?? No issues..
Jai: sid..woh company 'London' mein hai..
He said emphasising London..
Sid's face expression changed..
Faisu: sid, hume pata hai ki London Avu ka I mean mafia queen ka jagah hai.. pura London uske under hai but hum aur kuch nahi kar sakte hai... Hume apne company ke liye yeh karna padega...
Sid: no issues... Hum London jaake kaam karenge..the company dad ki hai jo dad ke baad mom chalati thi bohot mehnat se... Mein isse band hone nahi doonga.. hum London jayenge and iss company ko phirse pehle jaise banayenge..
Vaishu: very good sid.. we are very proud of you..
Just then Ashi entered the cabin without knocking and directly came and sat on sid's lap..
Abhi(rolling his eyes): Ashi, you should have knocked... You can't just enter like that..
Ashi: it's my boyfriend's cabin and i have full right to enter however I like...
Ashi(hooking her arms around sid's neck): btw sid.. are we going to London??
Sid(nodding his head): hmm..yes..
Ashi: omg.. I am so excited.. i have heard London is very beautiful..
Jaan: it is...
Ashi: but that bitch will be living there..
Reem: Ashi mind your language.. she isn't a bitch..
Ashi: oh really Reem?? She was the one who killed your parents and you are saying she isn't a bitch.. wow..
Reem: guys.. I still feel that Avu didn't do that.. she can't.. she is my childhood bestfriend...
Ashi: oh really Reem.. it was cleary seen that Avu had killed them... Everyone of us had seen that Avu had actioned something to her men and she and her men had shot all of yours parents.. and they died...
Sid: Ashi!! Can you please stop repeating that scene again and again??
Ashi: omg..I am sorry sid..
She kissed his cheek to which everyone rolled their eyes making a disgusting face except sid..
Sid: and yes Reem.. it was Avu who had killed our parents..
Reem: I still feel that there is something we don't know in all this...
Vaish: I feel the same.. she cannot do that..
Jaan: she was like a sister to us.. she can't do that..
Abhi: now no more discussion on this topic.. finish it here and let's go home..
Jai: yes Bhai..let's go..
Everyone got up and left for their mansion...

Next morning..
Faisu: when do we need to leave bhai?
Abhi: next week..
Faisu: ok...
Abhi: but we need to start packing from now.. because we need to work for 3 months in that company...
Faisu: right..ok..
Ashi: sid, I am taking your card because I need to shop for London..
Jaan: Ashi!! Already company is in a loss..stop wasting money like this..
Ashi: I am not wasting money... I need to shop for London..
Vaishu(whispered to jaan): just forget it jaan.. nothing can happen of her..
Jaan nodded and Ashi took the card and left..
Jai: sid till when will this go on this way??
Sid: what??
Jai: company is already in a loss.. and you always give Ashi your card when you know she just buys thousands of dresses everytime wasting money...
Sid: i can't do anything..
Reem: I don't understand why is she your gf also?? Avu was better...
Sid: don't take her name in front of me.. and Ashi is much better than that girl..
Sid got up and left with this statement ..
Reem: abhi bhai.. you only explain him..everyone can see Ashi is attracted to his money more than him..
Abhi: i can't do anything about it Reem..
Vaishu: well leave all this.. let's go and get ready.. we need to leave for the company and also start our packing..
All: yes...
Everyone went to their room...
Reem's room
Reem was just removing clothes from her cupboard and stuffing it in her suitcase lost in her thoughts...
Reem's pov
It's been three years you left us Avu.. I still miss you... And you know.. somewhere in my heart, I have a feeling that you didn't do anything.. it was not your mistake but how can I prove it... Please come to us once and tell us the truth.. i miss you a lot.. you know, sid was so broken after all that , he didn't know what he is doing.. he wouldn't eat properly nor talk to anyone properly... Everyone was distracted.. no one could concentrate.. everyone lost their parents but I lost three people.. mom, dad, and you.. I lost you again Avu...please tell us the truth.. I promise, I'll believe your words on top of everyone's words..
Sid loved you so much but that day was like a shock for all of us... Sid started hating you but now also I can see love for you in his eyes.. he doesn't want to show it.. he has burried that love so below and covered it all with hate... Also to distract himself from you,he made Ashi his gf.. i still remember that day when Ashi had proposed him...
Flashback...
It had been 1 month of that incident..
All were sitting in their own cabins.. suddenly Ashi called all of us to her cabin... After we all gathered...
She took sid in the middle and went on one knee..
Ashi: sid, I love you a lot.. I love you so much.. i know whatever happened recently was not right but I loved you from a lot of time.. when I had seen you first time I had fallen for you... But you had loved avneet so I didn't interfere but now I think it is the right time to tell you.. I love you.. i promise to always be with you.. I'll take care of you.. i know i can't replace a mother's position but I'll try to cover that space a bit.. I'll try to always give you the same amount of love and care.. siddharth, will you be my boyfriend ?? Will you accept my love??
Sid looked towards others who were actually surprised and shocked by the sudden proposal...
Sid again looked towards Ashi..
Ashi: it's ok sid.. i understand that you still love Avu that's why you can't be my boyfriend .. it's ok..
Ashi was standing up...
Sid: i hate that girl so much.. I don't like her at all..and Ashi.. yes.. I'll become your bf.. I love you too..
Ashi: really sid?? Omg.. thank you so much...
They hugged..
Flashback ends..
Evryone were happy that sid moved on but after few days they understood that Ashi is not good.. they understood that Ashi is with him for just money and nothing else... But they couldn't do anything.. sid doesn't listen about this.. though he knows that he doesn't love Ashi nor Ashi loves him a lot but he is still her bf..sid thinks this is a way in which he can forget Avu and actually move on... I never supported sid and Ashi because I know you are meant to be with sid Avu...
Do you know.. so many things changed also.. abhinavi and fainat married last year... They told me and jai also to marry but I refused because remember, you and me had decided that we'll marry on the same day together.. I am still waiting for you avu...
We are coming to London Avu... And London is your place, your den.. I want to meet you once Avu, I want to see you and talk to you...
We are going to London, this is a good opportunity for me to meet you and clear everything.. i know you haven't done that, I want to know who killed our parents and if you have done that then why?? I have a lot of questions Avu and that will be solved only when we will meet in London...
I am coming Avu .. I am coming to get my answers...
Unknowingly tears were falling from her eyes.. she came out of her thoughts and wiped her tears.. she got ready and went down and saw all were ready .... All members left for the office...

A week passed in this way...
A day before they leave...
Abhi:

That's it for this chapter.. meet you in the next chapter.. don't forget to like,comment and follow me... Love you all...
Words : 1542
Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat