Bonus Chapter 4

Bonus Chapter 4~

Sid: nurse.. nurse. What what has happened to Avu?? She is fine right??
Nurse: patient's hand moved.. she may become concious in sometime.. don't loose hopes.. just pray.. and i must leave.. i am in a hurry..
Sid/bhav: thank you..
The nurse left and sid and bhav hugged eachother..
Sid(happy tears): she.. she.. she..
Bhav(with few tears): yes sid yes..
Just then the rest gents also reached..
Sid saw abhi and hugged him..
Abhi saw tears in sid's eyes and panicked..
Abhi: what happened sid??
Sid: dada..
Abhi: sid jaldi bata.. tension ho rahi hai..
Sid: dada.. Avu.. Avu..
Abhi: sid bata naa.. chhod.. bhav tu bata.. yeh bata hi nahi Raha hai..
Bhav: her hand moved bhai.. nurse told she may get her concious in sometime.. she told to not loose hopes and pray..
Everyone became very happy.. there were no limits to their happiness..
Abhi tightened his grip on sid and patted his back.. the broke the hug and everyone hugged sid..
Faisu(while hugging, it was a group hug): humari behen ne kar dikhaya..
Sid(breaking the hug): excuse me, humari nahi tumhari.. vo meri behen nahi hai..
Faisu: ohh yes..
All chuckled..
Faisu: so sid ko chodke.. humari behen ne kar dikhaya..
All: yess..
Jai: okk guys guys.. relax.. abhi doctor ne aake final sab kuch nahi bataya haii.. we need to keep calm..
Bhav: right..
Sid: aajao bethte hai..
Abhi: mein ghar par inform ker deta hoon..
All: okk..
Abhi went in the side and called vaish.. she picked his call in one ring itself as if waiting for his call.. abhi explained everything that happened and told her not to get over excited and still keep prayers on as nothing is final now..
They were happy but as abhi told, they followed him too..
Abhi told that he will bring them to the hospital in the morning assuming Avu will also wake up till then..

After sometime ..
The doctor came out of the room...
All rushed towards him..
Dr: patient is out of danger and has got back her senses..
Everyone took a breath of relief..
Dr: she is currently asleep and you guys can meet her tomorrow morning as she needs to be observed for few hours..
All: okk doctor..
The dr nodded and left..
Everyone were very happy and as for rules.. not more than two people could stay and so they thought that jai and sid would stay back..
The rest went home and gave the good news to all people eagerly waiting at home..

The next morning.. everyone is present in avu's room.. she is awake and everyone have met her too.. they are just randomly talking to her..
They were with her for few hours and finally thought of giving sid some alone time with her..
They all went..
Sid first of all hugged Avu very tightly as if his life depended on it..
Avu hugged him back the same way...
They broke the hug..
Sid: i am very angry from you..
Avu: why??
Sid: kya zaroorat thi jaani ki wahan?? And jaa bhi rahi thi toh bolke nahi jaa sakti thi?? Jhooth kyun bola?? I am not talking with you at all..
Sid crossed hai arms and turned the other side..
Avu: sid..
No response..
Avu: sid.. sorry naa..
Still no response..
Avu: achcha listen to me atleast..
And once again she was left with no response..
Avu: yaar you wouldn't allow me and you knew it was important.. nahi karti toh that group would have destroyed the world..
Sid turned to her with few tears..
Sid: puri duniya ki chinta hai.. meri chinta nahi hai??
Avu looked at sid with few tears..
Sid: kabhi socha mera kya hota tumhare bina?? Tumhe toh yeh tak nahi paata kii mein itne dinn kaise raha tumhare bin.. jee jalta tha.. nahi raha jaata tha.. neend nahi aati, bhukh nahi lagti thi.. mera nahi toh yeh socha ki bachcho ki kya halat hui thi?? Woh bechare kitna Darr Gaye the..
Avu just looked down..
Avu: sorry..
Sid: kitne baar bolu mujhe tumhara sorry nahi sunna.. bss apne Mann ki baat bata raha tha.. i know jo tumne kiya important tha but atleast batake toh karti..  you know i always support you.. ek baar nahi maanta, dusri baar nahi maanta but teesri baar zaroor maan leta.. and mein kyun nahi maanta, because mujhe tumhari parwa hai.. and you can also say mein selfish hoon because i need you to live and i can't live without you.. issliye tumhe nahi jaane deta..
Avu:i am sorry sid..
Sid(hugging her):shuuu...
Avu hugged him back..
But were feeling heaven in eachother's arms after long..
Avu(snuggling into him): i promise to never hide anything from you or lie to you..promise..
Sid nodded and kissed her forehead without breaking the hug..
Sid(mumbling): i love you..
Avu(mumbling): i love you more..
They broke the hug after few minutes and joined their foreheads feeling completed..

Avu also got to know that the opposite leader had died in the bomb blast.. in the last moment she had jumped back and so she got saved but the other leader died.. and soo those who do bad need to face bad..

Heyyy.. that's it for the 4th bonus chapter... How was it???? Avu's all well... Hope i could convey the emotions properly... Did you all enjoy itttt????
I had thought that this whole fight idea will come in one bonus chapter itself but it only streched till 4 chapters.. 😂 never belive my assumptions..
Meet you all in the next bonus chapter...
Like, share, follow and comment!!

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat